Repairing The Breach

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RoyalPriestHood

Dec 13, 2006
:bible: I wanted to remind my Brothers and sisters, that we are victorious in Christ Jesus. And if we would only start now to allow Him to purge us, of our worldly and fleshly desires, we will see that equiping us to battle with the war cry of the Angels of God, is our Lord. He is showing us that we must start allowing HIm to show us how to tare down the strong holds of immorality, and strife.. There are so many believers that are critical of everyone, leaving no room, for restoration in the body of Christ Jesus. See the enemy is the devider, because he himself is decieved. But we are not as those who beat against the wind. Because our steps are ordered, and we sow to The Spirit of God. We have to get a revelation of the awsome authority of God in our lives we have in us. There is a kingdom in a believer. Trust The Lord, He is faithful and just, He will not forsake us nor leave us..Get ready Jesus is coming, now if we believe that , then make yourselves ready. Start praying, fasting, seeking The Lord That He may guide you. The world is decieved by the devil, and a man of God ought to know the will of The Father... Right....:pray4:

ROS777

Sep 21, 2006
Hi RoyalPriestHood,Nobody wrote I see...but I want to thank you for the sentiment you expressed. You're right, of course; there's too much bickering between Christians.It bothers me a lot that there are entire websites devoted to derailing and condemning other Christians.One pastor that they slammed; I found two outright lies about him.When I and another person tried to find an e-mail address or other chance to post a reply ; there wasn't any opportunity to do so!!So another words, there's no discussion allowed.It's a bully pulpit dictatorship and if they repeat the lies often enough then they're thinking they might come true!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed. Think of it this way: When you spend your time criticizing someone else for their teachings, you spend time that you could have (and should have) spent teaching someone about God. Are you really doing the Lord's work when you constantly harp on others and fail to deliver the proper teaching of the Word? A favorite pastor of mine has the quote "let the chips fall where they may" and I think this rings more than true for teaching God's Word. It's fine to point out problems with doctrines and so forth, but there is a line to draw when you're more concerned with tearing someone down.