Repentance

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, I have a run-in with someone who is rude. I brush it off. Don't think much of it. Later, I talk bluntly to someone who has only been kind to me and deal with her like she's a machine that should accept my words with no emotional response. In hindsight, I see that being right just doesn't cut it. And you know what the kicker is? I'm sensitive! As well as a wretch!
I advise us all to get refreshed in our bibles . OFten this world and said things can put a damper on our thinking .
BUT if we want to see THE RIGHT PATTERN at work . READ those letters , read those gospels , read that bible .
GET that mindset . The scriptures work good to the soul of a lamb .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I advise us all to get refreshed in our bibles . OFten this world and said things can put a damper on our thinking .
BUT if we want to see THE RIGHT PATTERN at work . READ those letters , read those gospels , read that bible .
GET that mindset . The scriptures work good to the soul of a lamb .[/QUOTE
My ex wanted, I think, to perhaps restore our relationship, but knew we needed to discuss things. So she hooked up with me on Facebook. You know what I talked about? Church planting!
You know what would be cool? A Christian coffee shop! I'd sit in the background, softly worshipping the Lord, His glorious presence filling the place, while you warned the lambs! :cool:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How often should Christians pray for forgiveness? I have decided not to pray for forgiveness anymore because I want my relationship with Christ to be based in love and not fear. What do you guys think about this decision?
I don't know that it's necessary to pray for forgiveness. What is necessary is to repent, as the Lord instructed (Matthew 4:17).