Revelation 13:16-17

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CBDC + RFID chip implants = Rev 13:16-17

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Reactions: David in NJ

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
I think you will find this verse is speaking about a type of thinking which will be in the earth. I'll give you a clue to research - look at the word "mark" and see what it means?

Last edited:

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you will find this verse is speaking about a type of thinking which will be in the earth. I'll give you a clue to research - look at the word Mark and see what it means?
I'm just thinking outloud here with this post, but am getting extremely concerned with what is going on behind the scenes with the one world government movement, and organizations like the WEF and UN, etc, who want total control, in conjunction with the digital dollar initiative in lieu of cash, that's controlled by the government. That linked with the push to get RFID implants so you can simply present your hand to make a purchase as they are experimenting with in Sweden and elsewhere, is troubling. The government, once in control of your funds, also will control you and can force you into doing things like RFID for instance if you want to still be able to buy and sell, or eat! Looks a lot like it could very easily turn into Rev 13:16-17 once access to your funds is controlled by the government. This stuff IS happening now.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The mark is figurative, basically a judgment, God's people are marked as well. The mark each receives will result in their eternal judgment.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it figurative that you won't be able to buy or sell or is this a prophetic statement of what will be?
I would imagine that will be literal DJ. In fact when the greatest tribulation of all time starts, I seriously doubt manufacturing and stores will even exist anymore. The only sure fire way of survival is observing the commandments of our dear God Jehovah. The Israelites trek in the wilderness gives us a sure hope that He will provide for those who have been judged as sheep.

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would imagine that will be literal DJ. In in this regard the greatest tribulation of all time starts, I seriously doubt manufacturing and stores will even exist anymore. The only sure fire way of survival is observing the commandments of our dear God Jehovah. The Israelites trek in the wilderness gives us a sure hope that He will provide for those who have been judged as sheep.
Over the years I've often wondered how in the world would or could Rev 13:16-17 happen? How and what could make this possible? But not until recently, with modern day technology, has this now become not only a possibility but a reality. The few things I've highlighted make the scripture clearly plausible and with the efforts being put forth around the world in this regard with the highest degree of emphasis and urgency, it's easy to see where this is heading. One world government, global digital passports, digital dollars in lieu of cash, RFID technology being rolled out and promoted, governments desire to control being enabled by technology, the push to disarm the populous, and on and on. The mark of the beast is more than just figurative as are the above. Just my view of current reality.

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over the years I've often wondered how in the world would or could Rev 13:16-17 happen? How and what could make this possible? But not until recently, with modern day technology, has this now become not only a possibility but a reality. The few things I've highlighted make the scripture clearly plausible and with the efforts being put forth around the world in this regard with the highest degree of emphasis and urgency, it's easy to see where this is heading. One world government, global digital passports, digital dollars in lieu of cash, RFID technology being rolled out and promoted, governments desire to control being enabled by technology, the push to disarm the populous, and on and on. The mark of the beast is more than just figurative as are the above. Just my view of current reality.
Here is our viewpoint on it sir:
*** w04 4/1 pp. 6-7 Identifying the Wild Beast and Its Mark ***
The Mark Identified
Immediately after disclosing the number 666, Revelation mentions 144,000 followers of the Lamb, Jesus Christ, who have his name and the name of his Father, Jehovah, written on their foreheads. These names identify the bearers as belonging to Jehovah and to his Son, about whom they proudly bear witness. Likewise, those having the mark of the beast proclaim their servitude to the beast. Thus, the mark, whether on the right hand or on the forehead, figuratively speaking, is a symbol that identifies its bearer as one who gives worshipful support to the beastlike political systems of the world. Those having the mark give to “Caesar” that which rightly belongs to God. (Luke 20:25; Revelation 13:4, 8; 14:1) How? By giving worshipful honor to the political state, its symbols, and its military might, to which they look for hope and salvation. Any worship that they render the true God is merely lip service.

*** w09 2/15 p. 4 par. 2 Highlights From the Book of Revelation—II ***
13:16, 17. Despite the hardships we may encounter in carrying out such everyday activities as ‘buying or selling,’ we should not allow ourselves to be pressured into letting the wild beast rule our lives. Accepting ‘the mark of the wild beast in our hand or upon our forehead’ would amount to permitting the wild beast to control our actions or affect our thinking.

*** w75 8/15 pp. 497-498 par. 22 Do Not Let Yourself Be Sidetracked in the Race for Life ***
The Bible particularly warns that, during the “time of the end,” the Devil’s political organization would apply an economic lockout against God-fearing people in that those not bowing to pressure to worship this beastly system would not be able “to buy or sell except a person having the mark” of the beast. (Rev. 13:17) If it should happen in your country that identification with a political party is required in order to get employment or other advantages, what would you do? Of course, you need employment to care for your family. Under pressure, what will you do? In whom do you put your confidence for the necessities of life? Will you panic and forget that you have prayed to God: “Give us today our bread for this day”? (Matt. 6:11) Jehovah knows that we have need of food, clothing and shelter, but it is important to remember that the Adversary, Satan the Devil, presses the issue of integrity into all aspects of life. As in the case of Job, he may raise the charge with respect to any one of us that we will turn against God if deprived of some of our material needs. But the warning is given that the name of not one of those who worship this beastly system is written in the scroll of life. (Rev. 13:8) By maintaining our loyalty to Jehovah under test, we can be assured that He will open the way and provide relief.