Revelation 17

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
(watt;54011)
sorry... You Using Flesh Again...
How did I know you were going to say that? I guess you are right and all of us are wrong 100 % of the time.:blessyou:

Rank Stranger

Jun 1, 2008
Let's see here. Watt asked for proof. I gave him proof. He ignores that proof, and my entire post. So, why am I not surprised?Rank Stranger

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
(Rank Stranger;54018)
Let's see here. Watt asked for proof. I gave him proof. He ignores that proof, and my entire post. So, why am I not surprised?Rank Stranger
sorry... You Using Flesh Again...

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
(Rank Stranger;54018)
The worst thing is, is that watt is trying to do good and is sincere. The problem is that he thinks that we are deceived but he cannot get past the sheep's clothing that is the RCC.

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIThEREV I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE(Rank Stranger;54018)
THIS IS WHAT JESUS SAID TO YOU AND ALL THOSE IN THIS SITE:-"TRULY I SAY TO YOU, UNLESS ONE IS BORN OF WATER AND SPIRIT , HE CANNOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD"DO YOU FOLLOW EXACTLY WHAT HE SAY??IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES!! PROOF HOW YOU DO IT??IF YOU JUMP TO THE DISCIPLE.. YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG...BECAUSE YOU SKIP JESUS OWN WORD.AND YOUR BAPTISM IS NOT VALID..IN THE EYES OF THE LORD JESUS.MAY GOD FORGIVE ALL OUR SIN.AMENFROM WATT

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Watt Ive had enough of your arrogance and insults to our members itelligence by your in the flesh remarks either post scripture to make some point or stop posting.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(watt;54021)
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIThEREV I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVETHIS IS WHAT JESUS SAID TO YOU AND ALL THOSE IN THIS SITE:-"TRULY I SAY TO YOU, UNLESS ONE IS BORN OF WATER AND SPIRIT , HE CANNOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD"DO YOU FOLLOW EXACTLY WHAT HE SAY??IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES!! PROOF HOW YOU DO IT??IF YOU JUMP TO THE DISCIPLE.. YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG...BECAUSE YOU SKIP JESUS OWN WORD.AND YOUR BAPTISM IS NOT VALID..IN THE EYES OF THE LORD JESUS.MAY GOD FORGIVE ALL OUR SIN.AMENFROM WATT
Watt, Learn some Greek!

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(tomwebster;54024)
Watt, Learn some Greek!
You dont need to know greek to find God, just an open and willing heart:pray4:

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(Red_Letters88;54030)
You dont need to know greek to find God, just an open and willing heart:pray4:
That's true; you don't need to know Greek to find God. But if you want to know what Scripture says it is best to go to the source languages. Some of the translators made decisions in their translations that make a difference.

watt

Jun 21, 2008
In The Name Of The Father And Of The Son And Of The Holy SpiritHere I Am Again To Share The Truth Of God Love(tomwebster;54066)
that's True; You Don't Need To Know Greek To Find God. But If You Want To Know What Scripture Says It Is Best To Go To The Source Languages. Some Of The Translators Made Decisions In Their Translations That Make A Difference.
Thanks... Actually I Have "the Very Best Among The Best Translator" You know Who ??His Name Is "god - With - Us"..."Emmanual"May God BlessAmenFrom Watt

jtartar

Mar 14, 2008
(thesuperjag;53645)
Matthew 16:17 - And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.This verse is saying that flesh (mind and body) can not reveal Truth but the Spirit of God.Matthew 16:18 - And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.This verse is not talking about Peter having complete authority over Christ. This church is not about Peter, but Christ. Christ is a sinless Lamb of God. Peter is a sinner.The Truth is known. The Lie (Hell) can not beat a single Truth.Matthew 16:19 - And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.The word keys of kingdom of heaven, this means Christ is saying I will give you the Truth.Christ is FOREVER head of the church. Not Peter.Ephesians 5:23 - For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.On top of that...John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.It's never right to twist scripture Watt, and that's what you are doing whether you realize it of not.
thesuperjag,There is a great misunderstanding about what Jesus told Peter at Matt 16:18. Jesus had just asked his disciples who the people were saying that he was. Peter said: You are the Christ, the SON of the living God, Matt 16:15-17. Jesus then said: You are Peter, and upon this rockmass I will build my congregation, and the gates of hades will not overpower it.Get a concordance and look up the words that were used for Peter and the rockmass. Peter was called the PETROS,which was a small sliver of rock, but the rockmass that the congregation was to be built upon was the PETRA. Jesus himself was that PETRA, ROCKMASS,and the congregation was built upon Jesus, not Peter, 1Con 3:10,11, Eph 2:19-22, Col 1:18-20, 1Pet 2:4-8, Acts 4:10-12, Matt 21:42-44.

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
(watt;53644)
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVETHIS IS THE PERSON WHOM JESUS GAVE THE AUTHORITYHe said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Simon Peter replied, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." And Jesus answered him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you,(AD) but my Father who is in heaven. And I tell you, you are Peter(The Rock), and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of(AH) hell shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." Then he strictly charged the disciples to tell no one that he was the Christ. MATTHEW 16:15-20)JESUS CONFIRMED AND GAVE THE ATHORITY TO ST. PETERWhen they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon, son of John do you love me more than these?" He said to him, "Yes, Lord; you know that I love you." He said to him, "Feed my lambs." He said to him a second time, "Simon, son of John, do you love me?" He said to him, "Yes, Lord; you know that I love you." He said to him, "Tend my sheep." He said to him the third time, "Simon, son of John, do you love me?" Peter was grieved because he said to him the third time, "Do you love me?" and he said to him, "Lord, you know everything; you know that I love you." Jesus said to him, "Feed my sheep. SEE!!! THE AUTHORITY IS GIVEN TO ST.PETER.THIS IS NOT MY WORD BUT THE WORD THAT COME OUT FROM JESUS HIMSELF...BUT THEY ARE SO MANY SHEEP ASTRAY TODAY....ESPECIALLY THOSE CHRISTIAN WHO PROTEST.MAY GOD FORGIVE ALL OUR SINAMENFROM WATT
[1] Jesus never built His Church on Peter, The Greek proves it,I will quote the original Greek."You are Peter [Petros] "a small rock thet is easily shaken or moved". And upon this Rock [Petra]"The revealetion that Jesus is the Christ" I will build My Church.So It was not built on Peter, Read the whole scripture in it's right context.[2] The catholic church is not the Church of Christ, The doctrines are so different.For instance, [A]The Bible says that Jesus gave Ministry gifts,Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teacher.There are no priests there, so why do you call your ministers priests.The Bible says a Minister should get married, but you say they shouldn't.[C] The Bible says,We should pray the the Father int the name of Jesus. You says you pray to Mary and the saints.

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHere I Am Again To Share THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE(alanforchrist;54317)
[1] Jesus Never Built His Church On Peter, The Greek Proves It,I Will Quote The Original Greek."you Are Peter [petros] "a Small Rock Thet Is Easily Shaken Or Moved". And Upon This Rock [petra]"the Revealetion That Jesus Is The Christ" I Will Build My Church.So It Was Not Built On Peter, Read The Whole Scripture In It's Right Context.[2] The Catholic Church Is Not The Church Of Christ, The Doctrines Are So Different.For Instance, [a]the Bible Says That Jesus Gave Ministry Gifts,Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors And Teacher.There Are No Priests There, So Why Do You Call Your Ministers Priests.the Bible Says A Minister Should Get Married, But You Say They Shouldn't.[c] The Bible Says,we Should Pray The The Father Int The Name Of Jesus. You Says You Pray To Mary And The Saints.
Sorry ... That Is Totally Flesh Not From THE SPIRIT.The Truth Is Here....Andrew Brought Simon To JESUS., JESUS Looked At Him And Said :-" YOU ARE SIMON SON OF JOHN, BUT YOU SHALL BE CALLED CEPHAS"(which Means "ROCK") (JOHN 1:42)This Is What JESUS Said: "AND NOW I SAY TO YOU: YOU ARE PETER (THE THE ROCK) AND ON THIS ROCK I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH: AND NEVER WILL THE POWERS OF DEATH OVERCOME IT.I WILL GIVE YOU THR KEYS OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN: WHATEVER YOU BIND ON EARTH SHALL BOUND IN HEAVEN, AND WHAT YOU UNBIND ON EARTH SHALL UNBOUND IN HEAVEN." (MATTHEW 16:18-19)I Know Most Of You guys Here Did Not Believe JESUS Own Word...forThose Who Did Not Believe Jesus.. Is Belong To The Devil, Antichrist.The Devil Is Here, He Is Roaming Around This Place...the Devil Will Whisper In Every Heart, The Devil Will Say..."the Truth Is In Your Flesh, Use Your Brain, Use Your Mind!! Use Your Desire!!"May God Forgive All Our FoulnessAmenFrom Watt

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Excuse me but we do follow Christ the difference is we just do not buy your RRC propaganda. That has been changing scripture sense St.Augustine.

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHere I Am Again To Share THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE(kriss;54409)
Excuse me but we do follow Christ the difference is we just do not buy your RRC propaganda. That has been changing scripture sense St.Augustine.
IN THE ORIGINAL CHURCH...NOTHING WAS CHANGE... IT IS THE DEVIL THAT MAKE ALL OF US CONFUSE, THE DEVIL IS THE ONE THAT CHANGE YOUR DESIRE AND CORRUPTED OUR MIND, HE MAKE USE OF OUR BRAIN,MIND HEART AND SOUL ...AND THE WORST THINGS.. WE DID NOT REALIZE THAT WE ARE TOTALLY ASTRAY...THE HOLY SPIRIT STRUGGLE TO HELP US BUT WE KEEP ON RUNNING AWAY...MAY GOD FORGIVE ALL OUR SINAMENFROM WATT