Revived Roman Empire Declares Israel As 'Occupier' Of Palestinian Land

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
[SIZE=large]Revived Roman Empire Declares Israel As 'Occupier' Of Palestinian Land [/SIZE]
[SIZE=small]For more than thirty years the European Union (EU) has issued statements critical of Israel, and has been supportive of the Palestinian cause. The EU Venice Declaration of 1980, the first statement it issued on foreign policy, supported the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination; asserted the unacceptability of any unilateral initiative to alter the status of Jerusalem; proclaimed the need for Israel to end its territorial occupation since 1967; and declared that Israeli settlements were an obstacle to peace. Since the 1990s the EU has been a major aid contributor to Palestinians, though its monetary assistance did not substantially improve the Palestinian economy. This economy suffered from corruption, lack of a satisfactory legal framework and competent administration, absence of democratic practices, and the...[/SIZE]

http://balfourpost.com/the-eu-declares-israel-has-occupier/

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Rev 11:1-3
I was given a reed like a measuring rod[SIZE=80%]s[/SIZE] and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. [SIZE=80%]2 [/SIZE]But exclude the outer court;[SIZE=80%]t[/SIZE] do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles.[SIZE=80%]u[/SIZE] They will trample on the holy city[SIZE=80%]v[/SIZE] for 42 months.[SIZE=80%]w[/SIZE] [SIZE=80%]3 [/SIZE]And I will appoint my two witnesses,[SIZE=80%]x[/SIZE] and they will prophesy for 1,260 days,[SIZE=80%]y[/SIZE] clothed in sackcloth..

Dome of the rock construction started 688 - 691 built by the Umayyad caliph Abd al-Malik from 688 to 691

I just did a bit of number crunching, I subtracted 1260 years from 1948 and found 688 AD then I googled 688 AD historical events and guess what 688 is the year of the beginning of construction on the Muslims dome of the rock, Gentiles.
That is using Jewish 30 day months, now If I take 42 months x 30.44 solar days/ month, I get 1278.48 "years" I subtract that from 1967 Jerusalem freed, and I get 688.5 AD again. How about that for accuracy

It amazes me that people can clearly see in Danial 9 and by Ezek that days represent years, but they insist it is days in Rev
Be certain your prophesy is not based on sand and and I'll show you that sand in Dan 9:24-27

You fall to see that Dan 9:27 is the Messiah not the anti-christ and the 70th week was fulfilled placing the last week into the future is a fools game you all play basted on a false understanding of Gabriel's message.

Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; - The confirmation of the promise to the Jews EXCLUSIVELY confirmed the 70th week Mark 1:15 to Acts 10:34
But in the middle of the week --------------------------------------He confirmed the New covenant Matthew 26:28
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.---------temple veil torn Matthew 27:51
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,-------see Retorbyters statement concerning this person"s"/ time/event its much better than mine Matthew 23:38
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”
Destruction of the house Jesus left desolate 70AD

This promise for you and your people as Gabrael said, culminated on the 70th week starting with Mark 1:15 after receiving the HS Johns baptism, middle of the week Matthew 26:28 this EXCLUSIVE promise fulfilled was for the the Jews first for 7 years and then the Gentiles, Acts 9:15 Acts 10:34

It is not some future anti Christ prophesy and the 70th week has not been post poned "Displaced as in dispensation as in dispensationalism " otherwise it could never be called the 70th week to begin with.

It must just be an amassing coincidence the dates above or some prophesy has been fulfilled in the last 2000 years, I'm telling you the Gods time clock Israel didn't stop at the 69th week, to be restarted in the future.

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
The AC will solve ALL of the problems of this area - and he is NOT an American.
When he is able to get everyone in this area to sign their names onto a peace treaty, Pre-Tribbers will finally KNOW that they have been deceived by that false doctrine. Oh Well.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Talk about revived Roman Empire generally has no basis either in Biblical eschatology, history, or logic. Mostly it's based upon the fantasies of one John Darby who promoted Dispensationalism in the 19th century and Hal Lindsay who promoted his book series beginning in the 1970's. In neither case is any of it accurate or true.

The Roman Empire did not end in 476AD with the fall of the city of Rome. It continued, quite robust in the eastern capital of Constantinople. Named for Emperor Constantine who embraced Christianity as the state religion it continued as a military and economic force until the fifteenth century (1453) when it was overrun by the Ottoman Turks under the leadership of Sultan Mehmed II.(*) The Ottoman Empire continued until shortly after WWI when the modern state of Turkey was founded in 1927. The influence of Rome - it's laws, it's customs, it's art and architecture, as well as military and economic influence continued for about a thousand years after the fall of the Italian city. The caliphate that succeeded it continued until fairly recently.

In shia Islam, many work and hope and pray (and kill) for a revived Caliphate similar to the Ottoman Empire. At its head, according to Muslim eschatology, will be a figure called Mohammad al-Mahdi, the twelfth Caliph of Islam. He, along with his prophet Isa, will lead his armies against Israel and a mystic figure call al-dijjal.

The revived Roman Empire that many misled Christians suppose to be of Italian origin isn't of the west at all. All indications in the Bible, in history, in eschatology of both Christianity and Islam indicate that it will be the revived Ottoman Empire - the shadow of what was once Rome in the modern age.

The reader will be well served if he or she investigates these matters and consider them in the light of reality - current events, history, and the Biblical foundation of scripture. Watch Turkey!

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...
(*)
As a direct consequence of the fall of Constantinople, trade along the Silk Road between Europe and the Orient was cut off. The leaders of Europe, especially Spain were so concerned about restoring the trade route that they commissioned a sailor/explorer by the name of Columbus to sail west to the orient to reestablish trade routes. The discovery of the Americas, therefore, was a result of Muslim aggression in the Levant.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
After launching two wars, Germany lost over one-third of its' territory (14% after WWI and 20% after WWII).
To this day Germany is not making any type of rumblings to get that territory returned to them.
This is land they will never get back. Why? They started a war of aggression and they lost.

The UN approved of a partition of the land and gave part to the Arabs and part to the Israelis.
Israel said they would live within the new borders (even though Jerusalem was declared an 'open city' deep inside what was Palestinian territory).

The Palestinians (along with the Syrians, the Jordanians, the Egyptians and others) attacked Israel with the expressed purpose of "wiping Israel off the face of the map." Unfortunately for them, they had done unto them what they tried to do unto others and lost....HUGE.

They disregarded the UN's decision and launched a war of aggression. Now they want the UN to step in and get them back the land they lost in that and following wars of aggression. If they had defeated (slaughtered) Israel as they had intended, do you really think they would listen to the UN and their calls to return the land to Israel?
Of course not.

And with financial backing from countries such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, and Bahrain (even Egypt and Libya) they would have been able to tell the UN and any other organization to take a hike. It would have been a done deal.

What historians often ignore is that at the end of the 1948 conflict, Jordan took all the land from the Jordanian border up to and through East Jerusalem (all of this land was Palestinian land, granted by the UN). And what did they do?......Instead of giving it back to the Palestinians, they ANNEXED IT for themselves and made the Palestinians live in camps within Jordan.

There was exactly ZERO outcry for Jordan to give the Palestinian land back to the Palestinians. Only after Israel took is from Jordan in the 1967 war did it suddenly become important that the Palestinians be given their land.

Who does that land belong to? Even if you want to take the secular viewpoint, you have to acknowledge that the Kingdom of Israel occupied that land. Twice. Both times they were forced off their land by an army of aggression. When you take into consideration the fact that there has never been a nation of Palestine that occupied that land when Israel wasn't there, and the Jews have had a constant, uninterrupted presence there for thousands of years, well.....

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
rjp

You will find that the Hal Lindseys of the world pretty much say the same thing now

They admit being entirely focused on the western portions of the Roman empire with no thought to the Eastern portions which are today predominantly Islamic countries.

Nearly everybody viewed Islam as some far away inconsequential religion mostly in the Arab states .... nobody paid much attention to them , they were seen as just a bunch of camel jockeys in the desert.

That all changed in the past few years with the rise of militant Islam fueled and financed by oil riches , they are anti-jew and anti-christian and the sleeping giant has awakened.

I would not be surprised if western europe (Roman empire countries) do not side with the Muslims some day in the future.

As far as things Israel , they already have

America , Canada , and a few commonwealth nations still support Israel .... but there will be a showdown one day soon.

What nobody realizes is that the God of Israel will slam those middle east nations so hard they will smarten up for a long time.

This will happen before the end-times.

Jul 6, 2011
Well the problem is one cant really say one way or the other without looking rather prejudiced. The land orginally is for the Jews, the religious claim seems to go back the furthest, and thats the Jews. Around 1948, though the majority of inhabitants of the area were arab, the majority of settled inhabitants were Jewish, most of the arbas were displaced from neighbouring arab countries.

The interesting thing to note is that liberal secularsism takes sides against Israel, whereas, as liberal secularism it should be sitting on the fence as above.