Rick Perry, Barack Obama and the War On Christianity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The same lobbyists own both sides. I also think that there really is only a few choices that can be made at this point of our history and they are all bad so dems and reps have switched from creating innovative laws to blaming each other for the unpopular legislation.

I feel sorry for freshman congressmen and senators. They don't yet know how established the money powers are in influencing the long-standing members of Congress and the Senate. This is why the money powers hate those like Sarah Palin so much, because she has many times showed them how she's willing to make a 'stand' against them and not play their game. That's why they attacked her financially in her last years as governor in Alaska with frivolous unfounded law suits to drain her family's pocket book. The money trail doesn't lie.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
oh brother....

Since when is an opinion a lie?

-- When you express it as the truth and not your opinion.
You stated as fact that FOX News picked Gingrich.
Yet in this post you point out that they interviewed Cain more than Gingrich.
And you leave out the part that almost every program, both news and opinion has requested that Romney come on and for the longest time he simply refused. Hence, very few interviews. But using your standard that means FOX actually doesn't want to see Romney do well.

Using Lawrence O'Donnell as a source. Thanks. That was the best laugh so far today.
I wonder if he would be better if he actually had any viewers.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-- When you express it as the truth and not your opinion.
You stated as fact that FOX News picked Gingrich.
Yet in this post you point out that they interviewed Cain more than Gingrich.
And you leave out the part that almost every program, both news and opinion has requested that Romney come on and for the longest time he simply refused. Hence, very few interviews. But using your standard that means FOX actually doesn't want to see Romney do well.

Using Lawrence O'Donnell as a source. Thanks. That was the best laugh so far today.
I wonder if he would be better if he actually had any viewers.

Every word I type is opinion. This is an opinion board. I cited a source for my opinion because you asked. No one is forcing you to comment on my opinion.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Thanks for pointing out that you opinion instead of fact in order to make your points.

Trust me, that is not a stunning announcement.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for pointing out that you opinion instead of fact in order to make your points.

Trust me, that is not a stunning announcement.

Of course, it isn't - I've been saying it ever since I started posting here. I am not sure why you keep forgetting. Everything posted on this opinion board is an opinion.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
That simply is not true. Unfortunately you cannot seem to come to grips with that.

Much of what is posted here is indeed opinion, but when an event is pointed out and sited, that isn't an opinion.

And if that event, correctly sited, counters someone's opinion, that is called FACT, not opinion.

You tried to pass off the claim that Israel was attacking Iraq during the First Gulf War as fact.

Then, when confronted by ACTUAL facts, you were forced to recant.

You were not spouting an opinion. You were sharing what you thought to be as FACT (wrong as you were).

You also said that Israel blew up the Iraqi nuclear facility without first declaring war. Fact, not 'just opinion.'

So, you have just proven yourself wrong. Not everything you say here is "just opinion."

.....deep bow.....

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That simply is not true. Unfortunately you cannot seem to come to grips with that.

Much of what is posted here is indeed opinion, but when an event is pointed out and sited, that isn't an opinion.

And if that event, correctly sited, counters someone's opinion, that is called FACT, not opinion.

You tried to pass off the claim that Israel was attacking Iraq during the First Gulf War as fact.

Then, when confronted by ACTUAL facts, you were forced to recant.

You were not spouting an opinion. You were sharing what you thought to be as FACT (wrong as you were).

You also said that Israel blew up the Iraqi nuclear facility without first declaring war. Fact, not 'just opinion.'

So, you have just proven yourself wrong. Not everything you say here is "just opinion."

.....deep bow.....

I've decided to highlight your unnecessary, rude comments in red - just so you know I've noticed :)

Actually, I was not forced to do anything - I chose to change my opinion because I realized it was only shared by a nutjob - I didn't have to change my mind.

All the facts on this board are used to support the author's opinion. All we can do is comment on truth or describe it - we cannot create it.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
I am sorry your comprehension skills are so lacking.

There IS a difference between 'opinion' and 'fact.'

If you can't grasp that, there is little any of us can do for you.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry your comprehension skills are so lacking.

There IS a difference between 'opinion' and 'fact.'

If you can't grasp that, there is little any of us can do for you.

It is all my opinion, Foreigner.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prediction: Hilary and Biden will switch jobs in Obama's administration. Hilary as Obama's running mate will united the democrats; Hilary will be in position, with lots of foreign policy experience (the only experience she was really missing 4 years ago) to run for President after Obama.