right knee

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends you can pray God touch and heal everything inside my right knee.
Today met a doctor at another hospital he said I have to undergo 2 surgery and it will cost more than what previous doctor at another hospital said.
Previous doctor said ACL surgery today's doctor told of both ACL and PCL Surgery.
I feel Sad that these types of injuries happened to me .
Anyways you can pray Omniscient God & Jehovah Rapha heal my knee and make it normal .
Thanks friends & Thank you Lord Jesus.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today met a doctor at another hospital he said I have to undergo 2 surgery and it will cost more than what previous doctor at another hospital said.
Previous doctor said ACL surgery today's doctor told of both ACL and PCL Surgery.
Anyways you can pray Omniscient God & Jehovah Rapha heal my knee and make it normal .
Praying for you.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hoping you get feeling better.