Roll Call

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleyg

Jul 19, 2006
Our King Jesus Christ has promoted me as the airline steward to administrate His roll call for our itinerary to travel back home. If you're ready, then please sign up to join the rapture. If you're not ready, but wish for your name to be on the roll call anyway, then feel free to come register. Be sure to email or text message family, friends, neighbors and/or associates about our roll call. If they don't hear, then how will they know or be saved?Each name not on our Lord's roll call will be left behind when our Lord arrives to pick us up. Amen!Prov14:35 The king's favour is toward a wise servant: but his wrath is against him that causeth shame

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
StanleygThanks for the offer but there has been a change in plans jesus decided that he wants us to come to him instead of him coming down here we are all supposed to Jump on the same day at the same time .This will cause a change in the orbit of the earth and we'll end up landing in heaven.Please see the following link for the your proper time zone.its important that we all be jumping at the same time http://www.worldjumpday.org/

khrystyanalee

May 28, 2006
(LOL)Wow! Thanks kriss. Now I can get all my affairs in order before we make the jump. I feel so relieved.

gibby

Apr 4, 2006
Man, I missed it. Just think, if I would have got the message in time, my jump could have been the one jump that would have made it a success. Oh well. I will just have to wait to be taken up with Jesus.

Xeoncross

Jul 9, 2006
I miss the roll call, the jump, and now dinner - I just can't get this endtime thing together....

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Oh yea of little faith do you not beleive God can bring about another JUMPIN day,(LOL)

David

Jul 21, 2006
Maybe we should start "The rapture of the jumping day!"(Those who don't jump get left behind for the real jump that you don't actually have to do because there is a roll call that isn't necessary for the rapture so that you can be in the rapture....)hmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.