Rough Transition

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Currently Guliani is contesting around 500,000 ballots in Pennsylvania because of the Pennsylvania State Constitution the Election officials in Pennsylvania violated when they refused to allow monitors to actually validate the ballots as they came out of the envelopes with the signatures and postmarks.

And then there's the question of late arriving ballots that post office employees testify that were backdated.

Then there's the continued defiance of the Election officials of a court order by means of armed guards.
Creating more invalid ballots.

Then there's the irregularities in Wisconsin and Georgia.

Just saying that there's a lot of righteous court battles coming up. And that where we would like for everyone's votes to count...we aren't sure about a lot of these votes. We see people breaking the law and constitutions over a lot of things.

Then where we have Biden claiming that he wants us to try and unify together it's seems that only will work if we all fall down and worship our political savior as he promises to promote some of the things that half of the nation were the most dead set against.

The man is an idiot. There are a million things he could have done first but promoting Marxist and Racist policies is one of the most divisive things he could have ever done.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I read this comment on CF a few minutes ago: "We saw the entire world breathe a sigh of relief and rejoice in the streets over the weekend. It's like what I imagine people must have felt at the end of WWII. With the outgoing president continuing to behave like a spoiled child, people's confidence in the incoming administration will only strengthen." I wanted to share it on this site because I agree with the OP's sentiment.

@Bobby Jo would say they were gloating over trump and giving eachother the gift of covid-19.

Reactions: marks and Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyways just for a clarification when I say that Biden is going down I mean his numbers. :D
oh i knew what you meant my friend . but let us mark these words well , IF BIDEN does not honor and bow to the wishes
of Aoc and her progressive mistresses and people . THEY WILL KILL that man . Or at the very least
put him under admendment twenty five and yeah , HE will go down . Folks dont know who they just gave this country too .
THEY will soon turn on their own folks as well . WATCH . they will go after trumpers first , but they will soon turn
on their competition too . YALL GOT NO Idea how deadly dangerous this group truly is .

Reactions: marks

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE ORDER goes way above biden , trump or any one . AND IT WILL Have its day . EVEN if billions have to die .
Folks , that is not conspiracy . Just wait and watch . They have worked for generations
and through ages to get this ready . AND NOW IT IS .
Now , how do i sleep at night KNOWING all this . LIKE a baby , minus the crying and soiling my pants of course .
I GOT No fear of man , men peroid . JESUS is with the lambs .IF WE DIE we die and we are WITH HIM .
IF we live , HE IS WITH US even unto the end . BUT ITS COMING . WELCOME TO SIE ORDER .

Reactions: marks

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bobby Jo would say they were gloating over trump and giving eachother the gift of covid-19.
I tried not to laugh when i figured out what this meant . and they gave gifts unto one another after the two witnesses had been killed .
Yeah , i love ol bobby jo . I really do . BUT i tried like heck to tell him , PENCE and TRUMP are NOT the TWO WITNESSES

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... PENCE and TRUMP are NOT the TWO WITNESSES

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.
Donald Rumsfeld

... and it's ok that you don't know what you don't know. As such, you shouldn't make an assertion, but simply that acknowledgement.

And I expect that within a few months WE'LL ALL KNOW FOR SURE! :)

Close, -- Boston! :cool:
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What if it turns out that Biden isn't the actual winner?
What do you mean "What if it turns out...?" He never was the winner to begin with. When you have MASSIVE FRAUD in multiple states, the real question is "When are all these fraudsters -- including Biden -- going to go to prison?" Arrests should already have been made, but AG Barr -- another fat cat -- has done little or nothing since he replaced Sessions.

Just like traitor Jeff Sessions, who recused himself the day after he was appointed. Imagine! Why was he not fired the same day? Why was Mark Esper even appointed as Defense Secretary when he did not even support Trump? Why was Esper terminated on November 9, instead of being fired back in June? And why a tweet instead of a proper address from the Oval Office?

Mr. Trump has managed to sabotage himself over and over again over the last four years. He could have chosen good, loyal, conservative patriots to serve under him from day one. Instead he went back to the Swamp for his high-ranking officials so that the Swamp Dwellers could undermine him day after day. Does that make sense?

And that is why Obama, Clinton,Biden, etc. are still walking around freely. Had black Sheriff David Clarke (or even Judge Jeanine Pirro) been the Attorney General when Trump took office, and had their mandate been to clean up the DOJ and FBI and go after all the criminals in high office, all these criminals (including Pelosi and Schumer) would have been behind bars already.

Biden could not even have run for office. George Soros would have been locked up, and the key thrown away. All the BLM and Antifa protesters (domestic terrorists) would have been locked up in Gitmo, just like the Jihadists. The Insurrection Act would have gone into effect the day rioting began in Minneapolis. No statues and memorials would have been desecrated and destroyed. No businesses and cities would have suffered massive looting and destruction.

Election fraud is not about Trump. It is about the citizens of the republic of the USA, who have a right to see free and fair elections, regardless of who runs for office. The Democrats have sent a message to America: "Your vote means nothing. The ones who fraudulently count the votes get to elect the officials as they see fit".

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... had their mandate been to clean up the DOJ and FBI and go after all the criminals in high office ...

I think the "axe" can fall now that Trump has secured his Second Term. But at the same time, I expect satan, through the "Deep State", to murder both Trump & Pence for what they're about to do, and who's about to go to prison.

Bobby Jo