safe travel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
God saved wife from big fine because her mother travel with them, and that too with train ticket of daughter, I should say.

Reactions: Nancy

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So my dreams, you are happy because your wife was not fined for doing the wrong thing and not obtaining a ticket for her mother.

If you are a person who walks in complete trust with God, then perhaps, since you seem to be the one who brought the tickets for the train travel, why then did you not buy the ticket for your wife's mother for the return trip, when you brought the tickets for your wife and your daughter. It seems that you are pleased for not suffering any consequences for your sin. However, there are always consequences for our sins that we have to live with, maybe not immediately, but somewhere down the track to trouble us. In King David's story, in the scriptures, we are told that a number of years later that the consequences of his sins materialized later in his life. Remember that there is no difference between what we consider is a small sin with what we consider is a big sin, a sin is still a sin and the consequences of that sin will trouble us later in our life, even if we repent of that sin. It is so easy to keep repeating the same sins even though we are disciples of the Lord.

May the Lord forgive you when you repent of this sin and may it not bring any subsequent consequences for you. Shalom

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Jay Ross, I will say again, I donot like the words you use. Also donot try to judge without knowing or asking me what I feel , or what is my thought. Do you know what I told to her?

I donot like your preaching, keep it to yourself or write a book and publish it.
I didnot expect you to be rude to me again and again.

Jay Ross, ask me sorry now.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Jay Ross, there may be some reason you are always misbehaving?.

please tell the reason so your problem will be solved? No need to use God's word and try to be good here.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Jay Ross, I know you are trying hard that I should not post prayer request, also I should leave this christianityboard because I am from India.

You should check yourself, Jay Ross, see how others respond and how you are always responding.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
So my dreams, you are happy because your wife was not fined for doing the wrong thing and not obtaining a ticket for her mother.

If you are a person who walks in complete trust with God, then perhaps, since you seem to be the one who brought the tickets for the train travel, why then did you not buy the ticket for your wife's mother for the return trip, when you brought the tickets for your wife and your daughter. It seems that you are pleased for not suffering any consequences for your sin. However, there are always consequences for our sins that we have to live with, maybe not immediately, but somewhere down the track to trouble us. In King David's story, in the scriptures, we are told that a number of years later that the consequences of his sins materialized later in his life. Remember that there is no difference between what we consider is a small sin with what we consider is a big sin, a sin is still a sin and the consequences of that sin will trouble us later in our life, even if we repent of that sin. It is so easy to keep repeating the same sins even though we are disciples of the Lord.

May the Lord forgive you when you repent of this sin and may it not bring any subsequent consequences for you. Shalom
Jay Ross why are you always finding faults with me and proving me wrong? Why are you misbehaving keeping in mind that I am from india. You should change your mentality before commenting here. You are always giving false impressions here and I personally donot like your words

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India

Jay Ross, you try to prove me wrong, try to argue , bring false accusation, disrespect me, try to stop me from posting any prayer requests and atlast you say Shalom.

You should ponder

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jay Ross why are you always finding faults with me and proving me wrong? Why are you misbehaving keeping in mind that I am from India. You should change your mentality before commenting here. You are always giving false impressions here and I personally do not like your words.

My Dreams your responses to God's prompting of me in my posts leaves a lot to be desired.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jay Ross, I know you are trying hard that I should not post prayer request, also I should leave this Christianity board because I am from India.

No, I am not trying to stop you from asking for appropriate pray on this forum. Neither am I asking you to leave this forum.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Proverbs 3:27 ( KJV)
" Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it."

Jay Ross when it is in your hand to good( share scripture, pray, share or talk encouraging, uplifting) you donot do good, what you do here is you try to argue, give false impression, you accuse me, trying to find fault, judging me . You misbehave , disrespect and you pray for me saying " May the Lord forgive you when you repent of this sin ......" and atlast you say "Shalom".
I will again say I donot like your words and will not agree with what you say.
This is a prayer section but see how you are disrespecting me in this prayer section.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mel (MD), I just came over here. And when you posted at WCF that your wife was not given a big fine....I also questioned you about that. It sounded like her mother was traveling without a ticket.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
P.S. Why would they have given your wife a big fine? For what cause? This would help us to understand.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I would have shared, but I will prefer not to share Jay Ross specially has made me a sinner and prayed this for me " May the Lord forgive you when you repent of this sin and may it not bring any subsequent consequences for you. Shalom"
without knowing details.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Jay Ross, there are some genuine members here, they pray, like or share something it's a big blessing and encouraging for me. So I feel blessed and am here.

You should not keep stalking me again and again, with your own understanding without knowing things in details. I am not here to agree to your false accusations and judgement, and your own teachings. I also donot like arguing, but I see you are ever ready to argue.

Reactions: Nancy