safe travel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also donot like arguing, but I see you are ever ready to argue.

Mel, you seem to be arguing. You did eleven posts complaining about Jay Ross's initial post where he raised a legitimate concern.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Mel, you seem to be arguing. You did eleven posts complaining about Jay Ross's initial post where he raised a legitimate concern.
Debp, when I say I donot like his words and thoughts he keeps sharing again and again and you like his post.
Debp what do you and Jay Ross want from me actually?

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
India is a difficult place..for Christians..
- severe persecution.
---
World Watch List 2023..persecution rank (top 50 countries)
- Info. from Open Doors
- India # 11
---
'My Dreams' has several threads..asking for prayers.
- It seems..some people wonder/asking more detail.
- I understand..
---
Maybe..it is better to have simple prayers/in agreement with his prayers..
- my perspective.
---
I was in India..years ago.
---
I have been working with Christian leaders..involved in pioneering missions/ministries..in India.
- since 1990's..

Last edited:

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FWIW,Mr. Ross does this a lot with MyDreams. Here's one--there are more than a couple

Please read all of the posts in that thread One here has experienced the same condition.

I can't figure why he's down on MyDreams either. MyDreams has always been kind, and I have talked to him by inbox, never asked me for money. Only prayer, and aren't we supposed to ask the Lord for things? What he has asked for is innocent enough. I think it's kinda nice that he asks us to pray--we should do this for our brothers and sisters more often.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Give to all that ask of you" This is The Lord's command. Mel, have you ever asked a member from this forum, or any other forum for money?

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Give to all that ask of you" This is The Lord's command. Mel, have you ever asked a member from this forum, or any other forum for money?
Mel and I have been in boxing as well, and for sometime. He has never even once asked or even hinted anything about money. All he has ever asked is for prayer! How can prayer requests be attacked? So it might not be how you would pray, but that matters not at all. We should simply pray for him that God's will be done in his prayers.

There are those of us who love you Mel. As well as your wonderful family!

This is what they did for my birthday one time, there was another also but cannot find it. I LOVE Mel and his family.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mel and I have been in boxing as well, and for sometime. He has never even once asked or even hinted anything about money. All he has ever asked is for prayer! How can prayer requests be attacked? So it might not be how you would pray, but that matters not at all. We should simply pray for him that God's will be done in his prayers.

There are those of us who love you Mel. As well as your wonderful family!

This is what they did for my birthday one time, there was another also but cannot find it. I LOVE Mel and his family.

Blessings Nancy. I have not attacked mels prayer request. My question is at the heart of the matter. Perhaps the air would be cleared with an answer. It is not I that needs the answer. I have prayed for Mel, and one time The Lord answered and said "I will do it". And within an hour it was done.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
GTW27, you should know that if anyone asks money he will be banned immediately. I am here till today by God's grace.

• Love

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
FWIW,Mr. Ross does this a lot with MyDreams. Here's one--there are more than a couple

Please read all of the posts in that thread One here has experienced the same condition.

I can't figure why he's down on MyDreams either. MyDreams has always been kind, and I have talked to him by inbox, never asked me for money. Only prayer, and aren't we supposed to ask the Lord for things? What he has asked for is innocent enough. I think it's kinda nice that he asks us to pray--we should do this for our brothers and sisters more often.

If you go to that thread, please note that I did not post in that thread. My Dreams quoted one of my posts from another thread.

The timing of this above-mentioned thread is very interesting though if you do a little digging.

I read the linked thread and chose to not rebut My Dreams for his personal attack against me, when he posted this after quoting me from another thread: -

Enemy is using you.

you are, giving here false impression to others with your own thoughts, logic and reason.

If I am not honest, just do share here so others will know.
Why are you worried if I keep asking for prayers?
Again, I will say I do not like the words you use.

It seems to me that My Dreams wants his prayer requests fulfilled in the manner he has requested, whereas I prefer to listen to the prompting of the Holy Spirit as to what I should pray in my responses to his requests, but he does not like those posts of mine which are prompted by the HS.

There are other members on this forum who have given a "like" when I have responded in a post to other requests for prayer from members.

Also, this is often typical in many of the threads on this forum, some people respond will a like, while others want to disagree with what you post or call you out for either being a servant of Satan or for not knowing the scriptures in the same manner as they do.

Our responses on this forum are often very telling of who we are.

Reactions: Debp

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
If you go to that thread, please note that I did not post in that thread. My Dreams quoted one of my posts from another thread.

The timing of this above-mentioned thread is very interesting though if you do a little digging.

I read the linked thread and chose to not rebut My Dreams for his personal attack against me, when he posted this after quoting me from another thread: -

It seems to me that My Dreams wants his prayer requests fulfilled in the manner he has requested, whereas I prefer to listen to the prompting of the Holy Spirit as to what I should pray in my responses to his requests, but he does not like those posts of mine which are prompted by the HS.

There are other members on this forum who have given a "like" when I have responded in a post to other requests for prayer from members.

Also, this is often typical in many of the threads on this forum, some people respond will a like, while others want to disagree with what you post or call you out for either being a servant of Satan or for not knowing the scriptures in the same manner as they do.

Our responses on this forum are often very telling of who we are.

Holy Spirit will never prompt you to bring false allegations, I will say again donot like your words.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Debp, when I say I donot like his words and thoughts he keeps sharing again and again and you like his post.

I said I also wondered why your wife would have gotten a big fine for her mother traveling with her. It sounded like something illegal being done.

I questioned you about this at Worthy. You would not explain it to me.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I said I also wondered why your wife would have gotten a big fine for her mother traveling with her. It sounded like something illegal being done.

I questioned you about this at Worthy. You would not explain it to me.

Debp, you are a Worthy minister and I told you there, to leave it but you still came here to question or discuss. you said to me " you seems to be arguing, Jay Ross had raised a legitimate concern, now you say something illegal being done." You are just questioning me.

I am not interested in these kinds of talk.