Salome's healing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray God touch and heal Salome from coughing. Let God bless both Salome & sarah with good health and keep both away from cold and cough this year.

Thank you!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray God touch and heal Salome from coughing. Let God bless both Salome & sarah with good health and keep both away from cold and cough this year.

Thank you!
Praying for your girls! Mel, do you know if there is any mold somewhere in the house? Many years back, in my apartment, there was black mold on part of ceiling and wall in spare room. That was when I was working out daily on a treadmill, breathing in and out hard for at least an hour a day.
In general, I do not get sick with colds or flu...but in that place, I was getting upper respiratory issues and finally took a culture of it and brought it into work to have a friend in Microbiology to culture it. It was definitely unsafe for anyone to breathe in. The spores fly all over the place and breathing it in, will make us sick. The landlord must have thought I was stupid by simply painting over it, HAHAHA! Even Kilz (a good primer) wouldn't even cover it as it grows right through it. I moved out shortly after my kitchen ceiling collapsed. Yeah, they were slum lords. But from then on, I've not had any sicknesses having to do with coughing or cold or infection. It might be hidden in the house somewhere. See if you can find anything like black mold or green mold in corners of floors and ceilings. It has to be removed and replaces with healthy material.
Praying!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praying for your girls! Mel, do you know if there is any mold somewhere in the house? Many years back, in my apartment, there was black mold on part of ceiling and wall in spare room. That was when I was working out daily on a treadmill, breathing in and out hard for at least an hour a day.
In general, I do not get sick with colds or flu...but in that place, I was getting upper respiratory issues and finally took a culture of it and brought it into work to have a friend in Microbiology to culture it. It was definitely unsafe for anyone to breathe in. The spores fly all over the place and breathing it in, will make us sick. The landlord must have thought I was stupid by simply painting over it, HAHAHA! Even Kilz (a good primer) wouldn't even cover it as it grows right through it. I moved out shortly after my kitchen ceiling collapsed. Yeah, they were slum lords. But from then on, I've not had any sicknesses having to do with coughing or cold or infection. It might be hidden in the house somewhere. See if you can find anything like black mold or green mold in corners of floors and ceilings. It has to be removed and replaces with healthy material.
Praying!

yes, thanks for praying and sharing sis. Nancy.
She frequently gets cold and cough doctors gives cold cough and allergic medicines so you are correct she gets allergic may be due to this room we stay. There is no proper ventilation I should say

• Sad
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, thanks for praying and sharing sis. Nancy.
She frequently gets cold and cough doctors gives cold cough and allergic medicines so you are correct she gets allergic may be due to this room we stay. There is no proper ventilation I should say
Oh, I hope you can do something about all of that, not sure if some men in your family can do that kind of thing, but I would hope they would try.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Oh, I hope you can do something about all of that, not sure if some men in your family can do that kind of thing, but I would hope they would try.

Namrata tries to keep this room clean still then I think we should be in a little better house than this.
You know I was worried for Sarah but Salome gets cough cold

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Namrata tries to keep this room clean still then I think we should be in a little better house than this.
You know I was worried for Sarah but Salome gets cough cold
Is it damp there? If so, my guess is that there IS toxic mold growing somewhere. I'm so sad that you all had to leave your home in Orissa. You were all so much more joyful there, you continually gave bibles to those who asked for them, and you also fed many times over with those huge bags of rice. And, Salome and Namrata seemed happier there too.
Ah, but then, we must take the good with the bad and TRUST in Christ, yes?

You have a better day/evening and I will see you on here later, I have things I must get done in my house.

Much love to my India family!!!!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Is it damp there? If so, my guess is that there IS toxic mold growing somewhere. I'm so sad that you all had to leave your home in Orissa. You were all so much more joyful there, you continually gave bibles to those who asked for them, and you also fed many times over with those huge bags of rice. And, Salome and Namrata seemed happier there too.
Ah, but then, we must take the good with the bad and TRUST in Christ, yes?

You have a better day/evening and I will see you on here later, I have things I must get done in my house.

Much love to my India family!!!!
Not damp , but you can say there is no proper ventilation .
Yes may be we have to check
Yes thanks sis. Nancy for your love prayers
Have a good day.