Salutations, my fellow bretheren in Christ.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

InfinityBanana

Apr 6, 2013
As it is customary in the Aryan Catholic religion, I offer my many blessings and salutations to the many members that use this board.

My name is Adam, and I hail originally from the Netherlands, where I was raised Aryan Catholic. According to the Arisch Bible, I am to offer my hand in fellowship with Christ. As John states, Jesus was the Word, and the Word is the Servent of God. As Jesus serves, I wish to serve and educate and relate to my fellow Catholics/ Christians alike.

If you guys have any questions, it would be my immense honor to answer them.

This is my first time being on this site and I am enjoying the many diverse topics and accepting Evironment!

-Adam.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
Land of the Long White Cloud
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Adam!
12635784.gif

It's good to have you aboard. I have never heard of an Arisch bible...is it the same as ordinary bibles like the KJV, NIV, NASB, ESV?...Looking forward to seeing you around the board.
12635775.gif
12635777.gif
12635810.jpg

Bless ya!

InfinityBanana

Apr 6, 2013
Angelina said:
Hi Adam!
12635784.gif

It's good to have you aboard. I have never heard of an Arisch bible...is it the same as ordinary bibles like the KJV, NIV, NASB, ESV?...Looking forward to seeing you around the board.
12635810.jpg
12635777.gif
12635810.jpg

Bless ya!
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
Welcome Adam. Is this your church? - http://arian-catholic.org
What is the Arisch Bible?
I share some views with the Arians, although my specific sect is a bit more based on Jesus's mission as a spreader of the Word of God (Gospels) and how, and why certain people get to heaven, and how ALL of us, people of all races, religions, and views could eventually get there. The Arisch Bible is the Bible, the Holy Word of God, of my particular branch of Catholicism. It is similar to your bibles, but there are some additions, and differences as well. I do hope that regardless of our minute differences in texts, we can still share the communion in Christ Jesus and his Holy Father.

Thank you for your gracious welcomes and your questions, they are much welcomed.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
InfinityBanana said:
I share some views with the Arians, although my specific sect is a bit more based on Jesus's mission as a spreader of the Word of God (Gospels) and how, and why certain people get to heaven, and how ALL of us, people of all races, religions, and views could eventually get there. The Arisch Bible is the Bible, the Holy Word of God, of my particular branch of Catholicism. It is similar to your bibles, but there are some additions, and differences as well. I do hope that regardless of our minute differences in texts, we can still share the communion in Christ Jesus and his Holy Father.

Thank you for your gracious welcomes and your questions, they are much welcomed.
Is the Arisch bible based on the Vulgate? Masoretic Text? LXX? I can't find it on the Internet.

InfinityBanana

Apr 6, 2013
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
Is the Arisch bible based on the Vulgate? Masoretic Text? LXX? I can't find it on the Internet.
Honestly, I have no idea... Perhaps I could ask my priest and I can get back to you? I have no idea why it's not on the Internet... Perhaps I should look into that as well. Thank you for bringing that up for me, I might have to ask my priest and relay the answers back to you.

Sorry that you couldn't find my bible!

My priest says that the reason you are not able to find it on the Internet is because it is supposed to be kept in text format only (book only, I guess.) he also answered your question by saying that it is based off of a revelation that God had given to believer of the Catholic faith and he revised, and corrected the discrepancies and the faults in the mainstream bible. I hope this cleared up are issues.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Arian denied that Jesus is divine. Other modern Arians include the Jehovah's Witnesses. This is a very old heresy to be sure.

Welcome Adam!

BYW...a follower of Arian cannot have brothers IN Christ because you cannot abide IN another created person. So you should say...brothers with Christ or something like that.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
InfinityBanana said:
Your welcome. Anyways, what Bible do use?
The 3 leftmost links in my signature are interlinear bibles that I use. I don't use any translation except to post stuff here.

Well actually the third one is theWord software which has many bibles that you can use with it. plus dictionaries and concordances and lots of other stuff.

All of the above are free downloads.

I also have the Logos software, but only use it for high-powered research. The others are much easier to use.

Update:
Adam, you mentioned that you are Dutch. theWord software has a free Dutch bible - Dutch Statenvertaling.
Here's a website that has Dutch modules for theWord - http://www.enigstetroos.org/theword.htm
If you need help navigating the modules and software let me know.