• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-

Reader..

The Law and Commandments, are not made for God and Heaven .
They are made for unrighteousness sinners on EARTH, so that they are led by these, to a solution.
= God is the Solution, as Christ on the Cross.

See, "the simplicity that is in Christ".....is very simple....its this...

We are not righteous. The end.

And unless you are righteous, you can't live where God lives...... not now, not ever.
So, God came down here as Christ on the Cross to solve our unrighteousness FOR US..
= "The Gift of Righteousness".

God gives us, for free....as a GIFT..... HIS very righteousness....exactly as ADAM had it, before Adam fell into transgression/rebellion.
See....before Adam did this, He had God's very Righteousness, and gave it up, lost it, fell from it.
So, JESUS< who is GOD....came here, as The 2nd ADAM, and provides to us, HIS righteousness that HE lived. And this is a GIFT that God gives to YOU and ME< if we will by faith BELIEVE ....as "faith is counted as righteousness"....>"justification BY Faith".

You give God your FAITH in Christ, and Gives YOU : "The righteousness of God, in Christ".
See that GIFT? That Gift is eternal, exactly as God who gives it, is eternal.
You can't earn that by being good., as God ONLY gives it to you for FREE, based on """all that call on the name of Jesus SHALL. BE SAVED"""

Or as Jesus says..>>"" ALL ALL ALL... who believe in Me, .. I GIVE UNTO THEM ETERNAL LIFE....and they shall NEVER PERISH".

How does Christ The Lord do that for you?
Well, ..Jesus Himself IS Eternal Life. "I am the resurrection AND THE LIFE"...."I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH and THE LIFE".... John 14:6

So, Jesus who is THE LIFE ETERNAL, joins His Holy Spirit to your spirit, and this is to become: BORN AGAIN., and that not of water but by the Spirit of God....only.

This is Salvation....and Eternal LIFE. "In Christ"..... as becoming ..'"ONE with GOD".

Eternal RESULT : = "as Christ IS.....so are the BORN AGAIN......>In....THIS....WORLD".

And they are.........also......>"Seated in Heavenly Places.....IN CHRIST".

= BORN AGAIN