Sarah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praying for your beloved Sarah, did you get the rash checked out Brother?..it could well be the measles as Debp suggested, your daughter is only a youngster isn’t she? xx

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praying for your beloved Sarah, did you get the rash checked out Brother?..it could well be the measles as Debp suggested, your daughter is only a youngster isn’t she? xx
yes, thanks !, in the evening will take her to doctor, may be it's due to using diaper or hot weather. It's not on her whole body but in the place where she uses diaper.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Doctor gave an ointment and told to change duaper, he told it may be due to allergy. He God heal her soon. Thank you!
Thank you for letting us know, Brother, allergy to the nappy, certainly makes sense, I never thought of that,

Praying that the ointment will take effect and that rash will be gone, in Jesus Name...Amen!!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, let us know please , if the ointment clears it up, I hope it’s soothing her skin , Bless her little heart.....God Bless, Sarah..lots of prayers and Love sent your way,xx

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Yes, let us know please , if the ointment clears it up, I hope it’s soothing her skin , Bless her little heart.....God Bless, Sarah..lots of prayers and Love sent your way,xx
yes thanks sis. Ritajanice , it had again increased in the evening , so was shocked to see. But praying and hope she will be better tomorrow morning, and I will be sharing.

Reactions: Ritajanice

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can also pray for healing for dad, he is having pain now he has taken a pain relief medicine. you can, I am in a panic situation.
Thank you!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praise God!, thank you all, the red rashes has cleared may be upto 80%, hope after using few more times the red rashes will disappear completely.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Brilliant!!!....Praise God Brother, I’m so pleased to hear this,..and yes, Amen! Praying that the rashes will completely disappear as you continue to use the cream, In Jesus Name ! Amen!!..

God Bless you, and God Bless Sarah,xx