Satan And His Snares

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
SATAN AND HIS SNARESRecently I have witnessed a most disturbing thingAs love from another wanes, It seemed that Satan had something to gain. But I won't play into this shame For Satan is the father of this game.My head spins, like it's going aroundCaring for others seem to be  thrown to the groundAren't we to build others up instead of cutting them down?This action is wrong from those Christ promised a Crown. As sad as it is, there are many who get caught in this snareFor it's a device of the Devil who fills this air. Be kind and compassionate, love one another, let that be our flairFor then we spread Christ's love everywhere. Let's let our light  be bright on every hill, In this city of darkness if you will. Loving others as you yourself want to be lovedIsn't this what God commanded from above? In Christ's perfect loveVickie

Jilli

Feb 23, 2009
Vickie, not sure if you are talking about your husband or a friend, but yes, Satan will certainly try every trick he knows if he sees his enemy being effective.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
Vickie, not sure if you are talking about your husband or a friend, but yes, Satan will certainly try every trick he knows if he sees his enemy being effective.
Hi TuiBird, actually it was a person who I consider to be of the family of God. God put that poem on my heart to give to him. His attitude was to attack everything I said or scriptures I quoted. So, since he read that poem he has quieted down. Interesting that you noticed. Vickie