satan is comming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
But he is not THEE ANTI Christ he is Satan THE DECEIVER AND give power to thee ----------- Anti Christ

Satan or Thee Anti Christ or the spirit of Anti Christ which was already in the world at Jesus time

ARE all Anti Christ -------- because they dont want people to believe they are saved by what Jesus has done -------------Jesus merits alone

There is nothing in the whole wide world or the next one than that is more Anti Christ THAN MAKING A PERSON THINK

Jesus life and death for them---------- won them nothing Not salvation or heaven .'''''''''''nothing could be more Anti Christ than that .

=============================================================================================
wheather one is good or bad is no concern of mine,, evel life in the end hurts no one but itself..

it is evel doctrine that is the worst thing of all ,, because it can lead a whole host of people to hell...........martin Luther

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Brothertom said:
I arrived on that date. [ Sept: 26th, Yom kippur, 2012]

This is the exact date that the Anti-Christ appeared on the World scene...The exact date he rose from the dead from a deadly wound to the head: Osama Bin Laden. I witnessed Swirling pillars of fire on that date called down by the False prophet, on 3 nights.... while both were staying at the obscure hotel, the Ambassadoria, in Asmara, Eritrea. I heard awful murders & terror groans from there victims there.........

Excerpt from: The Anti-Christ is HERE! The 7 tear Tribulation has begun.

:....http://brideinthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-anti-christ-is-here-7-year.html#comment-form
See I told 'ya Tom said he was here in my post #8

Doesn't that kinda make me a prophet or sumptin'

Only 6 more years and Jesus 'be back .

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
horsecamp said:
But he is not THEE ANTI Christ he is Satan THE DECEIVER AND give power to thee ----------- Anti Christ

Satan or Thee Anti Christ or the spirit of Anti Christ which was already in the world at Jesus time

ARE all Anti Christ -------- because they dont want people to believe they are saved by what Jesus has done -------------Jesus merits alone

There is nothing in the whole wide world or the next one than that is more Anti Christ THAN MAKING A PERSON THINK

Jesus life and death for them---------- won them nothing Not salvation or heaven .'''''''''''nothing could be more Anti Christ than that .

=============================================================================================
wheather one is good or bad is no concern of mine,, evel life in the end hurts no one but itself..

it is evel doctrine that is the worst thing of all ,, because it can lead a whole host of people to hell...........martin Luther

Satan is... the final Antichrist. Regardless of all the seminary hoopla about the word "antichrist", per the Greek the word can mean the 'instead of Christ' or the 'in place of Christ'. Those men aren't able to look at the whole of prophecy for the end and put it together in the mind like they're supposed to, because the Scriptures I referred to are all inter-locked about the subject of the coming false messiah/antichrist to try and play God, and work miracles and wonders on earth to show the world that he is God, even to the point that it would deceive Christ's very elect if possible. That's not the working of a flesh human, but a supernatural being that will be able to set himself up on earth as God and have the majority of the world believe it through those miracles and wonders he will do.

At some point, the new babe in Christ must decide who they are going to listen to, either to men with a long line of worldly credentials on the end of their names, or directly to our Heavenly Father and His Son within His Word.

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
veteran said:
Satan is... the final Antichrist. Regardless of all the seminary hoopla about the word "antichrist", per the Greek the word can mean the 'instead of Christ' or the 'in place of Christ'. Those men aren't able to look at the whole of prophecy for the end and put it together in the mind like they're supposed to, because the Scriptures I referred to are all inter-locked about the subject of the coming false messiah/antichrist to try and play God, and work miracles and wonders on earth to show the world that he is God, even to the point that it would deceive Christ's very elect if possible. That's not the working of a flesh human, but a supernatural being that will be able to set himself up on earth as God and have the majority of the world believe it through those miracles and wonders he will do.

At some point, the new babe in Christ must decide who they are going to listen to, either to men with a long line of worldly credentials on the end of their names, or directly to our Heavenly Father and His Son within His Word.

I THINK our heavenly Father makes it clear Satan is Satan And their is also The----Anti-Christ.

and i dont meant to be rude yet I think much more than likly the reformers knew and studied the bible a whole lot more than you or me
put to gether..

and they also came to the conclution our heavenly father made it clear Satan is satan and their is also The Anti-christ

even the roman catholic church agrees on that And many of them also are devout studiers of the bible ..

i did find your post very well wrote and intresting in a fictional sort of way ..
perhaps thats your calling to write christian fictional books..
Your really good at it.. :)

yet these guys have studied their bible more than you or me put together

and this is what they have said.. even a girl preacher of the 7th day knew this.. she didnt know she was to remain silent in church but at least she knew this..

Arnulf Bishop of Orleans (Roman Catholic)
"deplored the roman popes as "monsters of guilt" and declared in a council called by the King of France in 991ad that the pontiff, clad in purple and gold, was, "Antichrist, sitting in the temple of God, and showing himself as God" -Phillip Schaff, History of the Christian church, 8 vols., reprint of the 3d (1910)ed. (Grand Rapids Mich.: Wm. B Eerdmans Publishing Co., n.d.)

Eberhard II, archbishop of Salzburg (Roman Catholic)
"stated at a synod of bishops held at Regensburg in 1240 (some scholars say 1241) that the people of his day were "accustomed" to calling the pope antichrist." -LeRoy Edwin Froom, The Prophetic Faith of our Fathers, 4 vols. (Wash DC: Review and Herald publishing assc, 1950-1954)

John Wycliffe
"When the western church was divided for about 40 years between two rival popes, one in Rome and the other in Avigon, France, each pope called the other pope antichrist - and John Wycliffe is reputed to have regarded them as both being right: "two halves of Antichrist, making up the perfect Man of Sin between them." -Ibid

Martin Luther (Lutheran)
"We here are of the conviction that the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist...personally I declare that I owe the Pope no other obedience than that to Antichrist." (Aug. 18, 1520) Taken from The Prophetic Faith of Our Fathers, Vol. 2., pg. 121 by Froom. (In response to a papal bull [official decree]): "I despise and attack it, as impious, false... It is Christ Himself who is condemned therein... I rejoice in having to bear such ills for the best of causes. Already I feel greater liberty in my heart; for at last I know that the pope is antichrist, and that his throne is that of Satan himself." --D'Aubigné, b.6, ch. 9.
Cotton Mather (Congregational Theologian)
"The oracles of God foretold the rising of an Antichrist in the Christian Church: and in the Pope of Rome, all the characteristics of that Antichrist are so marvelously answered that if any who read the Scriptures do not see it, there is a marvelous blindness upon them." Taken from The Fall of Babylon by Cotton Mather in Froom's book, The Prophetic Faith of Our Fathers, Vol. 3, pg. 113.

John Wesley (Methodist)
Speaking of the Papacy he said, "He is in an emphatical sense, the Man of Sin, as he increases all manner of sin above measure. And he is, too, properly styled the Son of Perdition, as he has caused the death of numberless multitudes, both of his opposers and followers... He it is...that exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped...claiming the highest power, and highest honour...claiming the prerogatives which belong to God alone." Taken from Antichrist and His Ten Kingdoms by John Wesley, pg. 110.

Ellen G. White: Seven Day Adventists
"This compromise between paganism and Christianity resulted in the development of "the man of sin" foretold in prophecy as opposing and exalting himself above God. That gigantic system of false religion is a masterpiece of Satan's power--a monument of his efforts to seat himself upon the throne to rule the earth according to his will.
Thomas Cranmer (Anglican)
"Whereof it followeth Rome to be the seat of antichrist, and the pope to be very antichrist himself. I could prove the same by many other scriptures, old writers, and strong reasons." (Referring to prophecies in Revelation and Daniel.) Taken from Works by Cranmer, Vol. 1, pp. 6-7.
Roger Williams (First Baptist Pastor in America)
He spoke of the Pope as "the pretended Vicar of Christ on earth, who sits as God over the Temple of God, exalting himself not only above all that is called God, but over the souls and consciences of all his vassals, yea over the Spirit of Christ, over the Holy Spirit, yea, and God himself...speaking against the God of heaven, thinking to change times and laws; but he is the son of perdition (II Thess. 2)." Taken from The Prophetic Faith of Our Fathers by Froom, Vol. 3, pg. 52.

1689 London Baptist Confession

Chapter 26: Of the Church. The Lord Jesus Christ is the Head of the church, in whom, by the appointment of the Father, all power for the calling, institution, order or government of the church, is invested in a supreme and sovereign manner; neither can the Pope of Rome in any sense be head thereof, but is that antichrist, that man of sin, and son of perdition, that exalteth himself in the church against Christ, and all that is called God; whom the Lord shall destroy with the brightness of his coming. ( Colossians 1:18; Matthew 28:18-20; Ephesians 4:11, 12; 2 Thessalonians 2:2-9 )
John Knox (Scotch Presbyterian)
Knox wrote to abolish "that tyranny which the pope himself has for so many ages exercised over the church" and that the pope should be recognized as "the very antichrist, and son of perdition, of whom Paul speaks." Taken from The Zurich Letters, pg. 199 by John Knox.
John Calvin (Presbyterian)
"Some persons think us too severe and censorious when we call the Roman pontiff Antichrist. But those who are of this opinion do not consider that they bring the same charge of presumption against Paul himself, after whom we speak and whose language we adopt... I shall briefly show that (Paul's words in II Thess. 2) are not capable of any other interpretation than that which applies them to the Papacy." Taken from Institutes by John Calvin.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
horsecamp said:
I THINK our heavenly Father makes it clear Satan is Satan And their is also The----Anti-Christ.

and i dont meant to be rude yet I think much more than likly the reformers knew and studied the bible a whole lot more than you or me
put to gether..

and they also came to the conclution our heavenly father made it clear Satan is satan and their is also The Anti-christ

even the roman catholic church agrees on that And many of them also are devout studiers of the bible ..

i did find your post very well wrote and intresting in a fictional sort of way ..
perhaps thats your calling to write christian fictional books..
Your really good at it.. :)
I'm just following the flow of my Heavenly Father's Word, and being careful in doing so. But if you want to stay on theories devised by men about the coming Antichrist, and even the history of who the Church in past times thought the Antichrist was, then stay in that deception, which truly is... the fiction you speak of.

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
You talk about SUPPOSED miracles YOUR SUPPOSED anti christ will do ----------- the papacy has always surround itself with all sorts of miracles.. JOHN PAUL EVEN AFTER BEING DEAD STILL PERFORMED MIRACLES
that many christians believe in .. and the pope lives on and on through papal succeson.and christian people worship the pope and he allows it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luther and the Lutheran Confessions identified the Roman Catholic papacy as the Antichrist for three main reasons: First, the papacy claimed to speak with an authority—even infallibility—that was equal to or surpassing the Word of God itself. By doing so, it put itself in a position of being “anti” or “in place of” Christ. Second, the papacy claimed that there is no salvation outside of the Roman Catholic Church, making membership in a human organization a condition for salvation; finally, in emphasizing that faith and obedience are necessary for salvation, the papacy undermined the very heart and center of the biblical teaching that salvation is by God’s grace alone and comes to individuals through faith in Christ alone. In holding to each of these teachings, the Roman Catholic papacy placed itself in clear opposition to the foundation of the Christian faith, and therefore in opposition to Christ himself.

Although the Roman Catholic Church may have softened the way in which it refers to these doctrines, it has never repudiated or corrected them.

read whole thing here

http://www.wels.net/news-events/wels-view-scripture-alone-0

the fatal wound the anti-christ received is------------ The very bible you are now able to hold in your hand and read your self christian..

.. and his coming alive again through papal succession and his counter reformIng against WHAT THE BIBLE TELLS YOU IS STILL GOING ON by him

Gods grace and salvation won for you all ready by Christ alone .. IS MOST IMPORTANT FOR YOUR SALVATION ,,

DONT LET HIM OR ANY SMALLER SORTS OF ANTI-CHRISTS TELL YOU DIFFERENTLY.

Gods blessings

I THINK A TRIP TO ROME Just to glance at how people from here and all over the world worship him would open many christians eyes ..to what Gods word is saying..

having a human POPE to worship as God beats a golden calf ..

look at the stagering numbers that come to worship him where ever he goes ..

EVEN UNITED STATES PRESIDENTS ADD TO THE CONFUSION..

[SIZE=14pt]Bush Says He Saw 'God' in Eyes of Pope Benedict XVI[/SIZE]

POPE WORSHIP?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXolytEDuPg

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
horsecamp said:
You talk about SUPPOSED miracles YOUR SUPPOSED anti christ will do ----------- the papacy has always surround itself with all sorts of miracles.. JOHN PAUL EVEN AFTER BEING DEAD STILL PERFORMED MIRACLES
that many christians believe in .. and the pope lives on and on through papal succeson.and christian people worship the pope and he allows it.
Are you listening??? The great signs and wonders about the one written of in Matthew 24:23-26, and in 2 Thess.2:3-11, and in Rev.13:11-14, is from The LORD Himself, not me.

You should try... reading what HE said there about it for a change, instead of heeding what some preacher from some religious organizatiional system of man tells you to believe!

Though I'm not a Catholic, the pope is not the "antichrist" we were warned of in The New Testament Scriptures. How can I be sure of that per God's Word? Simple. It's because the majority of orthodox Jews who refuse our Lord Jesus Christ will continue... to do so all the way up to the time of His return, and that's Bible prophecy. It is also Bible prophecy that the coming antichrist, false messiah (pseudochristos per Matt.24:24 and Mark 13:22), will exalt himself as God in a temple in Jerusalem (2 Thess.2), which DIRECTLY relates to the majority of orthodox Jews in Jerusalem accepting him as Messiah in place of our Lord Jesus Christ.