Satanism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

belial

Nov 8, 2007
I am not a christian, I was one once when my friend converted me for a short while of time, but this didn't last for much time what so ever.She felt she had to convert me due to me being a Satanist, which I still am. I would find it very interesting to hear/see some of the christian views on satanism eg.What it is.Who you worshipHow many forms of satanism there are.I have entered this forum merely to see what the general christian view on Satanism is and after a few weeks, if I feel the Christian population need enlighting about The Satanism religions I will post again.If you also have any question, please feel free to ask. After all, I won't bite.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
There is no such thing as "used to be a Christian". I was saved at age 17 and still am. Although I have failed the Lord many times in the last 44 and a half years, He is always faithful and just to forgive when I call on Him for forgiveness. When God saves someone, they STAY saved. He gives ETERNAL life and NOT temporary life. Jesus said that of all those that the Father had given Him He had lost NONE. I worship only God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. No one else deserves to be worshiped. Satan will some day be cast into the Lake of Fire and be tormented forever--along with all those who worship him as recorded in Revelation.

belial

Nov 8, 2007
at least i now see your view on satanism, but i am not that type of satanist.I did believe in god, just not for very long.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
belialYou are free to ask questions about Christianity if thats why you are here or answer general questions we are not interested in Satanism and you can not post about it here. This is nothing personal just site rules. May I ask why you are here?

ps77

Nov 3, 2007
I have a friend who was once a Satanist. He's told me stories about it. I'm not sure what kind of Satanist you are, but I know it's pretty scary, some of the stuff. And you say you are a satanist but do not believe in God, isn't that contrary to Satanism, disbelief in God?All I know is that it's different from what I first thought it was.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
Satanism is a religion of self gratification,if it feels good do it.I agree with an earlier poster,if you ever were a Christian you would still be one.I personally left the faith,or so I thought,when I was 15 and returned when I was 30.I thought my return was my born again experience,but God has led me to believe that when I thought I was seperated from the faith,He was merely growing me in the way He wanted me so I could reach people most like to disregard or are afraid of.Perhapse what you think is a return to satanism is in actuality God using you to reach others who believe they are satanists.As I said,Satanism is self gratification,if you worship anything other than God Almighty,you are worshiping satan.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
(crooner;22344)
what kind od satanist are you?
Why would you even want to know that? Personally, I couldn't care less about satan ( a small false god doesn't deserve a capitalized name) and don't want to know about him. I know all I need to know about him, and that is that his fate (and doom) is sealed. Try as he may, he will fail. Praise be to the Great Three in One, God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Someday "EVERY knee shall bow and EVERY tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord", and that includes satan.However, if you're interested in REALLY knowing Jesus Christ, there are people here who can tell you about Him. He is the Way, the Truth, and the life, and there is no life without Him. All that satan has to offer is eternal death, while Jesus offers eternal life.

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(Jon-Marc;22473)
Why would you even want to know that? Personally, I couldn't care less about satan ( a small false god doesn't deserve a capitalized name) and don't want to know about him. I know all I need to know about him, and that is that his fate (and doom) is sealed. Try as he may, he will fail. Praise be to the Great Three in One, God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Someday "EVERY knee shall bow and EVERY tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord", and that includes satan.
:amen:

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Except for the fact that Satan goes by many, I mean, many names in the bible. And we sure do need to know him, so that he can't trick the Elects (I know he can, but still...) when he comes back at the sixth trumpet, claiming to be God.Jag

FreeThought

Nov 14, 2007
We should care about Satan. Lucifer was a revolutionary and a freedom fighter. He stood up to that Almighty totalitarian celestial dictator and said "Non Serviam!"(I will NOT serve!) and "Better to reign in Hell, then serve in Heav'n". He realized the injustice of the Heavenly monarch's absolute power and our Light Bearer [Which is what Lucifer means] showed us how to challenge absolute authority and rebel against tyranny. Freedom from the tyranny of a supernatural despot was the cause of our friend, Lucifer.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(FreeThought;22667)
We should care about Satan. Lucifer was a revolutionary and a freedom fighter. He stood up to that Almighty totalitarian celestial dictator and said "Non Serviam!"(I will NOT serve!) and "Better to reign in Hell, then serve in Heav'n". He realized the injustice of the Heavenly monarch's absolute power and our Light Bearer [Which is what Lucifer means] showed us how to challenge absolute authority and rebel against tyranny. Freedom from the tyranny of a supernatural despot was the cause of our friend, Lucifer.
Except for the fact that Lucifer is going to lose his own soul at Judgement Day. I don't even find him attractive...Not his words because he deceives people. Not his beauty, because he is ugly, way ugly in the inward part.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, the Saviour of the world.

bruv

Sep 28, 2007
Satan was a pr!ck for rebelling against God.. I really don't understand why one would pledge allegiance to someone who's going to take them to eternal hellfire? Makes no sense whatsoever?

FreeThought

Nov 14, 2007
(bruv;22699)
Satan was a pr!ck for rebelling against God.. I really don't understand why one would pledge allegiance to someone who's going to take them to eternal hellfire? Makes no sense whatsoever?
Thats like saying that a slave is a prick for rebelling against a master.
rolleyes.gif
And Satan doesn't decide whether you burn in hell or not. God decides how you are to be judged.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirorjiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(FreeThought)
1. "Injustice", What you meant with that word ?2. "Tyranny", what kind of tyranny that you meant ?And, just a little though, if God was totalitarian, why God still allow satan getting around and make it live till this day ?Wallahu a'lam.

bruv

Sep 28, 2007
(FreeThought;22774)
Thats like saying that a slave is a prick for rebelling against a master.
rolleyes.gif
And Satan doesn't decide whether you burn in hell or not. God decides how you are to be judged.
not at all, by that you are comparing the creation to the creator.As satan does not decide, why would you seek to please him?God doesn't decide how you are to be judged, God is the Judge.Satan made a promise to God that he will cause man to commit sin and take them to Hell. Satan does not love you, he hates you.. He wants the worst for you..Following someone who has openly declared his hatred for you, makes no sense at all?!?

Wise Haven

Sep 26, 2007
(belial;22343)
at least i now see your view on satanism, but i am not that type of satanist.I did believe in god, just not for very long.
This does seem to be a contradiction. The satanist information I have read comes in many forms: Some regard satan as an equal, but opposite in nature to God.Other satanists recognize that satan is cast out by God and therefore subservient to GodOr do you have a pagan persepective which regards satan as a pan like deity in a pantheon of demi gods and deities.You do not seem very clear. I suggest you do some research as to your perspective otherwise you could just end up as sex fodder for a bunch depraved fruit cakes!:naughty:

FreeThought

Nov 14, 2007
(bruv;22796)
not at all, by that you are comparing the creation to the creator.As satan does not decide, why would you seek to please him?God doesn't decide how you are to be judged, God is the Judge.Satan made a promise to God that he will cause man to commit sin and take them to Hell. Satan does not love you, he hates you.. He wants the worst for you..Following someone who has openly declared his hatred for you, makes no sense at all?!?
This is quite humorous considering the fact that some who believe as you do are asserting that God is capable and actually DOES HATE some people in the "Are we to love Satan? " thread in the Christian Discussion Forum. [Which would make your last question also applicable to those who are supposedly hated by God] Which I totally disagree with btw. [I asserted that God is Absolute Love and, as such, has no capacity to hate] But on God being the Judge, i agree with you and I apologize if the phrase "decides how you are to be judged" came across as sayin that God, Itself, isnt the Judge. As Tupac said "Only God Can Judge Me".
smile.gif
As for caring about Lucifer, if you interpret the serpent in Genesis to be Satan then Lucifer would be the one who pushed man to gain the gift of Knowledge of Good and Evil. I say thumbs up to Satan for helping us to gain Knowledge while the Heavenly dictator [much like earthly dictators] wished to keep his servants in ignorance. Also, Satan according to church tradition was the first to rebel against the Absolute dictatorship of God and refuse to be a servant. Now I'm not sayin that means we should blindly follow Satanism. Being a blind follower is actually the opposite of what makes Lucifer so admirable. What makes Satan admirable is his willingness to think and act against the grain and to rebel against the divine tyrant. Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven. You may not like the things associated with Satan, but you cannot deny that the character of Lucifer was admirable.

Wise Haven

Sep 26, 2007
(FreeThought;22823)
This is quite humorous considering the fact that some who believe as you do are asserting that God is capable and actually DOES HATE some people in the "Are we to love Satan? " thread in the Christian Discussion Forum. [Which would make your last question also applicable to those who are supposedly hated by God] Which I totally disagree with btw. [I asserted that God is Absolute Love and, as such, has no capacity to hate] But on God being the Judge, i agree with you and I apologize if the phrase "decides how you are to be judged" came across as sayin that God, Itself, isnt the Judge. As Tupac said "Only God Can Judge Me".
smile.gif
As for caring about Lucifer, if you interpret the serpent in Genesis to be Satan then Lucifer would be the one who pushed man to gain the gift of Knowledge of Good and Evil. I say thumbs up to Satan for helping us to gain Knowledge while the Heavenly dictator [much like earthly dictators] wished to keep his servants in ignorance. Also, Satan according to church tradition was the first to rebel against the Absolute dictatorship of God and refuse to be a servant. Now I'm not sayin that means we should blindly follow Satanism. Being a blind follower is actually the opposite of what makes Lucifer so admirable. What makes Satan admirable is his willingness to think and act against the grain and to rebel against the divine tyrant. Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven. You may not like the things associated with Satan, but you cannot deny that the character of Lucifer was admirable.
I posted this:This does seem to be a contradiction. The satanist information I have read comes in many forms: Some regard satan as an equal, but opposite in nature to God.Other satanists recognize that satan is cast out by God and therefore subservient to GodOr do you have a pagan persepective which regards satan as a pan like deity in a pantheon of demi gods and deities.You do not seem very clear. I suggest you do some research as to your perspective otherwise you could just end up as sex fodder for a bunch depraved fruit cakes!Irrespective of whether satan is real or not you do need to consider an answer to my final paragraph above.Your admiration for satan seems to have a logical foundation. However, you need to ensure your loyalties to this ethos of, satan being justified, is not being ruthelessly exploited by some personality cult, wanabee, high priest who wants your cash and your sanity.Some say that satan was the sacrificial goat - like Judas - there had to be a bad guy. But, the reality is that Lucy/Satan took that choice themselves. That was to place themselves away from God.
rolleyes.gif

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
(FreeThought;22667)
I find nothing in God's word that says we are to care about satan. He is God's enemy and therefore our enemy. While we are told to pray for our enemies, I don't believe that includes satan. Our earthly enemies have the opportunity of repenting and accepting Christ. Satan is the opposite of God in every way and can never repent and accept Christ, and he wouldn't if he could; he is already doomed for eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.