Saving faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the fruit of the Spirit is....?
And the works of the sarki?
Blessings
J.

Christians should display those qualities for sure, but I have seen those of the world display them better than some brothers. Those are certainly fine qualities, but to the point of the context of the post not saving qualities per se. Jesus said those who would enter into the Kingdom of God does Jehovah's will in the verses I posted.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Christians should display those qualities for sure, but I have seen those of the world display them better than some brothers. Those are certainly fine qualities, but to the point of the context of the post not saving qualities per se. Jesus said those who would enter into the Kingdom of God does Jehovah's will in the verses I posted.
Topic is saving faith not mere theoretical, stoical intellectual faith such as demons have since the demons believe and they tremble
Blessings
J.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Topic is saving faith not mere theoretical, stoical intellectual faith such as demons have since the demons believe and they tremble
Blessings
J.
Amen Joe, faith without works is certainly dead in itself.