Savior's Return Blocked by U.S. Ahmadinejad Claims

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Ahmadinejad Reportedly Claims U.S. is Blocking Return of Mankind's Savior
Monday , December 07, 2009

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claims the United States is attempting to thwart the return of mankind's savior, according to reports from Al Arabiya, a television news station based in Dubai.
Ahmadinejad reportedly claims he has documented evidence that the U.S. is blocking the return of Mahdi, the Imam believed by Muslims to be the savior.
“We have documented proof that they believe that a descendant of the prophet of Islam will raise in these parts and he will dry the roots of all injustice in the world,” Ahmadinejad said during a speech on Monday, according to Al Arabiya.
"They have devised all these plans to prevent the coming of the Hidden Imam because they know that the Iranian nation is the one that will prepare the grounds for his coming and will be the supporters of his rule," Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying.
Ahmadinejad continued the rant by claiming there have been plots by both the West as well as countries in the East to wipe out his country, according to Iranian news Web site Tabak.
"They have planned to annihilate Iran. This is why all policymakers and analysts believe Iran is the true winner in the Middle East," Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying by the site. He also alleged that foreign nations seek to control Iran's oil and natural resources.
"In Afghanistan, they are caught like an animal in a quagmire. But instead of pulling their troops out to save themselves, they are deploying more soldiers. Even if they stay in Afghanistan for another 50 years they will be forced to leave with disgrace — because this is a historical experience," Ahmadinejad reportedly said.
"They know themselves that they need Iran in the Middle East, but because of their arrogance they do not want to accept this reality. They are nothing without the Iranian nation and all their rhetoric is because they don't want to appear weak."
Click here for more from Al Arabiya.
http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/12/07/93422.html

gumby

May 29, 2009
Wow, all i can say is that im glad that i dont follow islam. God is a jelous god and wants NO other gods before him. Deuteronomy 6:14, 2nd Kings 17:35, Jeremiah 25:6, Exodus 34:14 and Exodus 20:3. If anything a lot of people in iran are trying to silence jesus and his return but thats not going to happen.

Jimmy Engle

Jun 17, 2009
New York
This just boggles me because no one can thwart the return of Christ. We are dealing with the Son of God who has fulfilled all the promises that were ever made up until this point in time. To say you can prevent the return of Christ is to say that you are mightier than God.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Jimmy Engle said:
This just boggles me because no one can thwart the return of Christ. We are dealing with the Son of God who has fulfilled all the promises that were ever made up until this point in time. To say you can prevent the return of Christ is to say that you are mightier than God.

That's true, but I think you are misunderstanding... they are saying that we mere humans are blocking out mankind saviour... meaning a false saviour before Christ... worshipping Satan... that type of thing. There saviour are speaking I'm pretty sure came from the Qu'ran. not the Bible. (God's Words)