Saw 666 3 times in 5 mins?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So how do you think their bosses manipulate the weights and/or prices of chickens and other stuff remotely?

I dunno, I'm not a computer guy. I assume it's done through the computers? From the main office and the employees just use their scanner or whatever and the price is there, so they can print more shelf tags.

My son used to work at WHole Foods and that was his job, changing prices. he told me about it some, but it's not like I know how to do it. Lol. My son was my IT man until I moved to Ohio. He's smart about all that stuff.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So how do you think their bosses manipulate the weights and/or prices of chickens and other stuff remotely?
It may or may not be deliberate. It doesn't need to be done remotely. There are plenty of satanists working in meat markets, butcher shops, etc.

Reactions: MA2444 and Nancy

jessicaleks93

Jan 1, 2024
Yorkshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
One thing that the Lord taught me very well, is that, there is no such thing as co-incidences on earth. They are in fact, God-incidences. So that sounds like a warning to me that, time is short. There's no time to lose developing a relationship with our Lord.

You literally will not be able to go buy food without having the mark of the beast. They already advertise that soon the US will go to a Digital Dollar. Which is merely a Government controlled computer program.

You wont be able to make private transactions anymore. No more garage sales. no more gun shows or private transactions. And the Government will be able to track your every purchase. And who knows, you got approved to buy a gun for self defense, but there seems to be something wrong with your card? It's not working. You could be denied certain types of purchases and there wont be anything you can do about it. And this will only be the precursor to the MoB.

666 is coming. I heard they want to roll out digital dollars as soon as the end of this year? Not much time.
In the UK were going digital currency around 2026-2028 approx, its in development right now, but definitely between 2025-2030 that has been confirmed. Self sufficiency is one thing, prepping etc but getting baptised and making that step forward in my faith is another and I feel that's what I'm being urged to do, but sooner than next year when I originally planned to check out churches. Who knows, maybe bill gates catastrophic contagion will go ahead in 2025 as he said.

Reactions: MA2444

jessicaleks93

Jan 1, 2024
Yorkshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I dunno, I'm not a computer guy. I assume it's done through the computers? From the main office and the employees just use their scanner or whatever and the price is there, so they can print more shelf tags.

My son used to work at WHole Foods and that was his job, changing prices. he told me about it some, but it's not like I know how to do it. Lol. My son was my IT man until I moved to Ohio. He's smart about all that stuff.
No no no lol I'm in the UK, we have much stricter laws and policies around food, the chicken will have been slaughtered, head and feet removed, plucked, giblets removed, weighed, packaged with its weight printed on the bag, it would go abattoir/butcher in one to weighing and packaging factory, and quality control. The price doesn't change either, so its £4.80 for a large chicken and the chicken can weigh anything from 1.5kg to 1.9kg and be classed as a large chicken for that price, hence I check them all to get the closest weight to 1.9kg for my money.