Schemes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Beamer

Jun 1, 2021
Henrietta, NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes and forever starts now and thank God He can do anything. When We Look In Record Three of the New Testament and we look in Phase One and Phrase Thirty Seven it says nothing is impossible with God. Thanks be to God that we have the Victory because Jesus already won it. (DioTrio Eadgenah Zibby Zibby) IJN

The Beamer

Jun 1, 2021
Henrietta, NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL yeah TLHKAJ

Its just a word thing I came up with. DioTrio is basically Dio which is italian for God and trio which means three. So I am basically putting trinity and God in one word.

Eadgenah is IJNA if you were to pronouce the acronym as a word. IJNA means In Jesus Name Amen. IJNA pronounced sounds like Eadgenah.

Zibby is when I looked up the definition for Amen I found it to be "so be it". So Be It as an acronym is SBI. And to say SBI would be Sibby. And Zibby is like Sibby.

That's all have a good night and fourth of july.

peace aka shalom - the Beamer

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Eadgenah is IJNA if you were to pronouce the acronym as a word. IJNA means In Jesus Name Amen. IJNA pronounced sounds like Eadgenah.
Acronym you say . . . so with regard to schemes you might like this one:

ACRONYM
· Adversely
· Cancelled
· Restraining
· Operations
· Not
· Yet
· Mandated