Schools that are sexualizing children

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I sometimes see news stories about schools sexualizing children. They should be reminded of this:

It would be better for him if a millstone were hung round his neck and he were cast into the sea, than that he should cause one of these little ones to sin. Luke 17:2 RSV
Totally true in fact !

Who says to one, go and do wrong. by yourself or others ? That is of the workings of Satan.
Do not tolerate such people, point it out to them that you do not support such as them on the issue. Let them know how much you detest such who corrupt such Children. Warn them that they are going to Hell for promoting such trash filth.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I sometimes see news stories about schools sexualizing children. They should be reminded of this:

It would be better for him if a millstone were hung round his neck and he were cast into the sea, than that he should cause one of these little ones to sin. Luke 17:2 RSV
It comes from a line of thinking that is taught to teachers I think in Universities. New age thinking of some sort. I see it with some counselors too in the mental health area.