Scripture proves Man's Seed not made of sin nor of the devil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In all arguments of doctrine, we always get caught up in the weeds of many Scriptures, but there is always one or two Scriptures that end the argument, by stating something so plainly about the subject at hand, that there is no room to argue otherwise.

And the interesting thing about it, is that it is usually a very well known Scripture, that any casual reader of the Bible or babe in Christ is familiar with.

The argument is that after Adam sinned, then the seed and flesh of man was cursed to become made of sin and born of the devil, with inborn lust for sinning from the womb:

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.

It is the serpent only, whose natural flesh was changed and cursed above all other flesh on earth, not man's.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

And that the cursed seed of the serpent is not the seed of man, but the seed of the devil is in opposition to that of man on earth.

Conclusion: neither man's seed nor natural flesh is cursed to be made with sin and born of the devil, as though had become the serpent on earth by sinning.

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.

Man's seed and flesh is made exactly the same today, as Christ did yesterday.

What was cursed for man was the ground, not his seed and flesh.

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In all arguments of doctrine, we always get caught up in the weeds of many Scriptures, but there is always one or two Scriptures that end the argument, by stating something so plainly about the subject at hand, that there is no room to argue otherwise.

And the interesting thing about it, is that it is usually a very well known Scripture, that any casual reader of the Bible or babe in Christ is familiar with.

The argument is that after Adam sinned, then the seed and flesh of man was cursed to become made of sin and born of the devil, with inborn lust for sinning from the womb:

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.

It is the serpent only, whose natural flesh was changed and cursed above all other flesh on earth, not man's.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

And that the cursed seed of the serpent is not the seed of man, but the seed of the devil is in opposition to that of man on earth.

Conclusion: neither man's seed nor natural flesh is cursed to be made with sin and born of the devil, as though had become the serpent on earth by sinning.

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.

Man's seed and flesh are exactly made the same today, as Christ did yesterday.

All humans are born in sin Rob and has inherited death. Something perfect cannot come from something imperfect. We illustrate it by a cake pan, once that pan is dented, every cake produced from that mold, will have that imperfection in it.

Reactions: ScottA and Wrangler

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All humans are born in sin Rob and has inherited death. Something perfect cannot come from something imperfect. We illustrate it by a cake pan, once that pan is dented, every cake produced from that mold, will have that imperfection in it.
As I said, there are certain Scriptures that prove all Scriptural arguments about the things of God.

Carnal arguments are excluded.

And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 3 shows that the seed of men and women is not the seed of the serpent, but is at enmity with it.

Man is therefore still made by Christ as Adam, and not born of Satan from the womb.

Through the promised spiritual seed Christ, Who has come in the same flesh of man, we recieved divine power to be created spiritually anew and pure as when first born from the womb.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"You are of your Father the devil and the lusts of your father, you will do".

Where it changes, is when a person is born again by a NEW FATHER, and GOD becomes their Father.

Part of that change is that you CEASE from doing the lusts of the Devil.

Otherwise you can claim you are saved all you want, but your deeds will show who you’re true father really is…

Reactions: robert derrick

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"You are of your Father the devil and the lusts of your father, you will do".

That is all people.

Where it changes, is when a person is born again by a NEW FATHER, and GOD becomes their Father.
You are not disagreeing with the proven conclusion of Gen 3: the seed and children of men and women are still created and lightened by Christ at enmity with the devil, as was Adam and Eve.

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

You are only stating the truth of all men that receive the lust of the devil into their hearts, after being born from the womb, not before.

But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.

No seed nor babe of woman is born of Satan from the womb.

God is still the Father of all children of woman born from the womb, including Jesus.

The god of this world is not a creator nor a father of any living creature of flesh born on earth.

We make ourselves children of the devil by lusting for sin. No man is born that way from the womb by God.

I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said, there are certain Scriptures that prove all Scriptural arguments about the things of God.

Carnal arguments are excluded.

And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Remember sir, the Bible does not contradict itself, so when it does, obviously a misunderstanding of what it is saying is present.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 51:5 - Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me.

Psalm 58:3 - The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

Romans 5:12 - Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.

1 Corinthians 15:22 - For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.” (Ephesians 4:1-3)

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember sir, the Bible does not contradict itself, so when it does, obviously a misunderstanding of what it is saying is present.
The Bible doesn't of course. Man just contradicts the Bible when they avoid Scripture, to speak from their own minds.

Gen 3 Scripture ends any dispute, which is why you avoid it.

When you do have the integrity to do so, then I'd be glad to hear it.

Maybe you can just change the Scripture, like you do John 1:1.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The seed of man and woman is not the seed of the serpent put into man's flesh in the womb.

Simple enough.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

There can be no sin in spirit nor in flesh, until there is first lust in the heart.

The seed of the serpent is the source of sin, which is lust, which was first in Lucifer's heart to rebel against God.

Eve by temptation of the serpent, recieved the same lust into her heart, to look upon the fruit with great desire against the word of the Lord.

Like Adam and Eve, every soul must first receive the same lust by temptation into his own heart, before he can ever know to do evil.

Contrary to the seed of man created by Christ with enmity against lust, man can still receive it by temptation on earth.

Jesus is the only soul on earth, made in the same flesh as Adam by the seed of David, who did not do so from His youth to His death on the cross.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Man's seed and flesh is made exactly the same today, as Christ did yesterday.

That is the lie of JUSTIFICATION OF THE FLESH, which is a doctrine from the devil.

Apostle Paul showed there is a law within our fleshy members, and he called it, "the law of sin"...

Rom 7:14-25
14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

KJV

Many later New Testament revisions try... to remove the idea of the 'flesh' from what Paul said per that KJV translation. But that is exactly what Paul taught above per the Traditional text used by the earliest Churches.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible doesn't of course. Man just contradicts the Bible when they avoid Scripture, to speak from their own minds.

Gen 3 Scripture ends any dispute, which is why you avoid it.

When you do have the integrity to do so, then I'd be glad to hear it.

Maybe you can just change the Scripture, like you do John 1:1.

I think your alteration of Jn 1:1 contributes very greatly to your not knowing Jehovah sir. Remember you are responsible to know the truth, I have even helped you by showing you that your translators knew how to translate it correctly, at the very least I showed you their inconsistency Acts 28:6

So you can believe what I say or not, but there it is for you to find and prove to yourself. Why do you suppose they rendered Jn 1:1 and Acts 28:6 differently sir, by accident, or deliberate alteration?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the lie of JUSTIFICATION OF THE FLESH, which is a doctrine from the devil.

Apostle Paul showed there is a law within our fleshy members, and he called it, "the law of sin"...

Rom 7:14-25
14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

KJV

Many later New Testament revisions try... to remove the idea of the 'flesh' from what Paul said per that KJV translation. But that is exactly what Paul taught above per the Traditional text used by the earliest Churches.
What is 'justification of the flesh', and how does it come from the Scripture in Gen 3 and my teaching of it.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is 'justification of the flesh', and how does it come from the Scripture in Gen 3 and my teaching of it.

In your original post, you are trying to push off condemnation of Adam and Eve's flesh by saying it was the ground that was cursed to Adam, not his flesh. By that you are 'indirectly' pointing to the false idea that Adam's flesh, prior to sin, was perfect. That is what I call 'justification of the flesh'.

And that's the reason I quoted Apostle Paul in Romans 7 about the flesh being what he said is under "the law of sin" (meaning condemnation of the flesh).

Regardless that we are to take care of our flesh body, it is still a body of sin, which is why it is eventually go back to the earthly elements it was made of. Paul even reveals in 1 Corinthians 6:13 that our flesh is to be destroyed, and that it is not part of the world to come, per 1 Corinthians 15:50.

The worst idea going around today about Adam's flesh, is the false idea that before Adam and Eve sinned, their flesh state was immortal. Those are simply the 'dead in the ground' folks that wrongly believe Christ's Salvation is about a new flesh body rejuvenated out of the casket. Those simply have very little understanding of spiritual things.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 5:19
For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous.
Just as "Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him", those who are not born of God do sin, for he is born of him who sinned, and his seed remains in him.