Sealed and killed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 7
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

However…. Revelation 14 is in Heaven, not on the earth. See verse 3 below. These 144,000, are these the martyrs who were killed? In Revelation chapter seven they are alive on Earth, but in chapter fourteen they are in Heaven, and Christ doesn't arrive on Earth for His Second Advent until chapter nineteen. Ergo, they died; they were "redeemed from the Earth" through death. Observe:
Revelation 14:1-3
14 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from[apo, Grk. #575] the earth. KJV​
from: Greek word #575 apo (apo'); a primary particle; "off," i.e.away (from something near), in various senses (of place, time, or relation; literal or figurative): KJV - (X here-) after, ago, at, because of, before, by (the space of), for (-th), from, in, (out) of, off, (up-) on (-ce), since, with. In composition (as a prefix) it usually denotes separation, departure, cessation, completion, reversal, etc.​

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 7
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

However…. Revelation 14 is in Heaven, not on the earth. See verse 3 below. These 144,000, are these the martyrs who were killed? In Revelation chapter seven they are alive on Earth, but in chapter fourteen they are in Heaven, and Christ doesn't arrive on Earth for His Second Advent until chapter nineteen. Ergo, they died; they were "redeemed from the Earth" through death. Observe:
Not only that, read how the Christians overcome the AC.
"...and they loved not their lives unto death"
All on earth either take the mark or die

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Not only that, read how the Christians overcome the AC.
"...and they loved not their lives unto death"
All on earth either take the mark or die

Reader,

In case you miss the Rapture, then dont take the mark.

And realize that if you are not martyr'd during the Trib, for finally trusting in Christ, as you didnt do it "in the time of the Gentiles" before the Trib started, then you can become a Tribulation Saint, and you'll have to believe, and keep the law, and endure to the end.
You'll probably be martyr'd before that happens, so, just be ready.

Or, you can take the mark, and end up in hell.

What is best?

"now is the day of Salvation".

Believe in Jesus Today, before you die, or before you are stuck in the Tribulation and have to suffer things that you can't even imagine.

Reactions: rebuilder 454

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 7:5
Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
Rev 7:6
Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
Rev 7:7
Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
Rev 7:8
Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
Rev 21:16
And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

12,000 x 12,000 = 144,000

Rev 21:17
And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

1Pe 2:5
Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Rev 21:19
And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
Rev 21:20
The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
Rev 21:21
And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
Rev 21:22
And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

1Co 3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1Co 3:17
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
1Co 6:19
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Rev 14:1
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
Rev 14:2
And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
Rev 14:3
And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Heb 8:8
For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9
Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11
And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13
In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Rev 14:4
These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Rev 21:21
And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

Eze 48:31
And the gates of the city shall be after the names of the tribes of Israel: three gates northward; one gate of Reuben, one gate of Judah, one gate of Levi.
Eze 48:32
And at the east side four thousand and five hundred: and three gates; and one gate of Joseph, one gate of Benjamin, one gate of Dan.
Eze 48:33
And at the south side four thousand and five hundred measures: and three gates; one gate of Simeon, one gate of Issachar, one gate of Zebulun.
Eze 48:34
At the west side four thousand and five hundred, with their three gates; one gate of Gad, one gate of Asher, one gate of Naphtali.

Unchecked Copy Box
Eze 48:35
It was round about eighteen thousand measures: and the name of the city from that day shall be, The LORD is there.

Jhn 14:3
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

hugs

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 7

It is what it is.
The 144k ethnic Jewish firstfruits, Then Jewish main harvest in rev 14;14.

The body of Christ, the church, is the bride. The groom fetches the bride. (Mat 25) the pretrib rapture
The Jew is the wayward wife gone awhoring. She is gathered by the son.

All vividly illustrated in the OT