Searching For My Sister With My Family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There I was with my family going out today. We were searching for my sister because she didn’t know where she was. May 22 2023.

So, as a backstory. First, she had a birthday party for a gay friend. I am a member of the Christian Universalist Association, which is an LGBT affirming organization, and also have a gay friend on Discord named “can.of.soup” who I support. She got him a card that said “Happy Birthgay” since it rhymes with “Birthday”. She was the one that chose it when I went with her to Safeway. While walking with her yesterday, also spread my handwritten tracts promoting Christian Universalism, the truth that Christ will save all people as all people will become believers in the Lord Christ and thus go to Heaven.
1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

So, it was a surprise birthday, went there, talked with her friends, left. I then went around the park and also put my handwritten tracts around spreading the good news that Jesus Christ, who is God, will save the whole world. Because all people have sin and thus, they will have that sin be washed away by faith alone in Lord Christ Jesus.
Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

Then my father drove my mother and I to shop at the mall. Eventually, when going back, my sister was calling us saying that her and her friends didn’t know where they were. So, to rescue them, my father was driving while I was looking at Google Maps searching for them while my mother was on the phone calling them.

They said they were on a road. So, my father was driving the car on the road, and then we found out that they were the other way, so we turned around. It would have been helpful if they gave us an intersection, but she just sent us a photo of a big grassy field they were in. They had definitely moved spots since I last went to them with my sister. So, since there was a big grassy field and they didn’t walk far from the park, I could assume that they were still nearby to the park.

Furthermore, I asked them if there was a river next to them, and she said maybe there was, so I assumed it had to be on the perimeter of the river. She said there was also a bike lane, so it was definitely around the coast of the river. Furthermore, she mentioned that there might have been no way for cars to drive into the area, so I deduced that it would have been an area reserved for bikes near the park.

However, the park that I had dropped her off too had allowed cars, which is how my father was able to park his car near the front of the entrance of the park. And also that park has many parking lots for cars. So, it would have been a smaller version of the park. And checking Google Maps, there was indeed a smaller version of the park that was nearby, a separate park altogether that was near the river, with a bike lane. So, we kept driving there because the road she had mentioned had started there. It did not start in the big park we dropped her off at, but instead at this location. So, I was able to deduce her location based on these clues that she provided.

Then my father parked the car, and we all, my mother myself my father, went out of the vehicle, and good timing, because we shortly after saw my sister and her friends walking on the bike lane that was next to the river. It was definitely a stressful experience. But luckily, we managed to rescue her and her friends in the end, because they did not know where they were.

I was tired and hungry after that, luckily my sister still had some garlic bread left after the picnic. So I was able to have some. And it made me think about the bread of God, which gives life to the world.
John 6:33: "For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."

Then, with all of us, later on this same day, when shopping with my mother in Bianca Amor's Liquidation Supercentre, at the back of the store, I saw there was a Bible verse.
May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you His love and give you His peace. NUMBERS 6:24-26
The words “bless” “protect” “smile” “be gracious” “His love” and “His peace” were in an italic looking cursive font. The rest of the verse text was regular. The Bible book name and the numbers of Numbers were in what looked like a bold impact font. There was a branch with leaves at the top left corner and the bottom right corner drawn in only white. It was white text. With a black but not so black background. It had a wooden frame around it. It had a yellow sticker on it with a box with the text “Bianca Amor’s LIQUIDATION PRICE $12”. The “Bianca Amor’s” being in a cursive text. The “LIQUIDATION PRICE” being in a bold impact black font. All the letters on this yellow box were black. And sharpie marker font for the “$12”. On this yellow box there was an outline of a black box. The picture as a whole had a light brown colored wooden frame. There were 13 of these wooden frame items in total on this white framed shelving unit.
Next to this nearby I saw a map of the world that said “Map of THE WORLD” and it makes me think about how that Numbers 6:24-26 verse relates to the whole world. How all people will gain the blessing of the Lord’s salvation and His protection, by faith alone in Him, who’s blood washes away all sins. Who will the Lord smile on? All people. He will be gracious to all. The whole world will experience His love and His peace, amen.