seat berths to be confirmed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, dad's and younger sister s train ticket is in waitinglist. I tried for a tatkal ticket but it was not available.

You can pray Lord bless and make this waiting list ticket to confirmed seat birth so that they travel and sister writes exams. Let God bless this prayer request.

Thank you!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, dad's and younger sister s train ticket is in waitinglist. I tried for a tatkal ticket but it was not available.

You can pray Lord bless and make this waiting list ticket to confirmed seat birth so that they travel and sister writes exams. Let God bless this prayer request.

Thank you!
Praying.

Reactions: My Dreams and Nancy

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
They are travelling with a general ticket without confirmed seats.

You can pray God bless both and take care of both and let sister get success in this test.

Thank you!

Reactions: Nancy

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Praying

Love, Walter And Debbie

Reactions: My Dreams