Second Ebola patient arrives in U.S. for more treatment: TV report

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Liquid Psalm

Jul 6, 2014
MSN Article 2 Hours Ago 8/5/2014

_h353_w628_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg

"...Writebol's arrival came a day after Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City said it was testing a man who traveled to a West African nation where Ebola has been reported. He arrived at the emergency room on Monday with a high fever and a stomach ache, but was in good condition, hospital officials said."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJtrXdnRoAc​

smileys-praying-278449.gif
God have mercy.

What do you think about this? Are you worried the U.S will suffer the spread the way those in west Africa are now? In some areas there's so many people diagnosed with Ebola that the treatment centers can't house them all.

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
Not really. The virus is spread through contact with bodily fluids. One of the reasons it spreads so much in parts of Africa is their tradition of ritual washing the body of the dead. Do that with someone who died from ebola, and you greatly increase your odds of getting infected. Also they lack very basic means to quarantine the infected in many areas. Neither of those hold true here and the two patients who've been brought here are under extremely tight, controlled conditions.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've not been overly worried, even though I was a bit concerned before I learned more about Ebola. It's more dangerous and likely that the virus would show up here having been brought by someone traveling from the area.

As RJ said, although its clearly dangerous and contagious, it's not exactly airborne like some of the scarier ones. A lot of the issues in Africa deal much more with scarcity of proper treatment resources rather than the virulence of the disease. The only way I see Ebola becoming dangerous here is if the number infected would overwhelm the nation's hospitals and other facilities.

My prayers are for our brothers and sisters in Africa. It's appropriate that Christians were the first Americans infected in this round because of their service. Many Christians did the same with the black death and other disease in times long ago.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
It was incredibly stupid to bring them here. Epidemiology 101, contain the infection, don't bring it into other countries that don't have it.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
I am at present undecided about whether or not the Ebola outbreak is real or a hoax. But click here for a great article, to offset the one below. Ebola is my main topic of interest right now; I am trying to figure out if it is real or a hoax. IF Ebola is real, it is surpassing the 1.83 monthly expansion rate I spoke about earlier:

Mar, 2014 - Infected: 104 Dead: 62
Apr, 2014 - Infected: 194 Dead: 116
May, 2014 - Infected: 360 Dead: 216
Jun, 2014 - Infected: 670 Dead: 402
Jul, 2014 - Infected: 1,247 Dead: 748
Aug, 2014 - Infected: 2,319 Dead: 1,391
Sep 12, 2014: Already over 5,000 infected and 2400 dead - this is where it is obvious the curve is not being followed anymore. It appears to be going hockey stick.
Old prediction for end of Sep, 2014 - Infected: 4,313 Dead: 2,588 (we are already there)
Oct, 2014 - Infected: 8,022 Dead: 4,813
Nov, 2014 - Infected: 14,921 Dead: 8,953
Dec, 2014 - Infected: 27,753 Dead: 16,652
Jan, 2015 - Infected: 51,621 Dead: 30,973
Feb, 2015 - Infected: 96,016 Dead: 57,610
Mar, 2015 - Infected: 178,590 Dead: 107,154
Apr, 2015 - Infected: 332,177 Dead: 199,306 << NEW PREDICTION HERE from people working Ebola now: 1.2 million dead here, which means if it is not a hoax and this is right, and it is not contained in Africa, the new trend will look more like this:
May, 2015 - Infected: 3,975,768 Dead: 2,385,461
Jun, 2015 - Infected: 7,394,928 Dead: 4,436,957
Jul, 2015 - Infected: 25,583,494 Dead: 15,350,096
Aug, 2015 - Infected: 47,585,299 Dead: 28,551,179
Sep, 2015 - Infected: 164,626,099 Dead: 98,775,660
Oct, 2015 - Infected: 306,204,545 Dead: 183,722,727
Nov, 2015 - Infected: 1,059,345,243 Dead: 635,607,146
Dec, 2015 - Infected: 1,970,382,153 Dead: 1,182,229,292
Jul, 2015 - Infected: 3,664,910,804 Dead: 2,198,946,482
Jan, 2016 - Infected: 6,816,734,096 Dead: 4,090,040,457

The large jumps are from subtracted months; I did not re-calculate the curve, other than to simply remove months that will not be there if the trend continues. Obviously it probably will not spread at this rate (if it is real at all); this is simply a calculation based upon what is happening now (if it is even real). And I have a good way to question the reality of it all: Why no Ebola pictures? A serious question must be raised about this current outbreak - why no pictures of classic Ebola? If this outbreak is real, and this is Ebola at all, it is so radically altered from it's earlier type that it is effectively not the same bug at all. Clearly, what we are seeing with this outbreak is not normal Ebola.

Do a dated Google search of the Ebola outbreak. Set Google to only recall pictures from the last month or so. You will discover that there is not one photo of Ebola with this outbreak, with all photos of real Ebola being drop-ins from past outbreaks. That is really enough to make me think that there either might not be an outbreak of Ebola, or that if there is, it is not the normal Ebola from the past. If people are dying (the latest number is 2400), it is not classic Ebola doing this. At any rate, the death rates are taking an exponential curve now according to the WHO, if this is even real at all.

In light of the fact that there are no pictures from this outbreak, I would like people to consider something
Consider that even in Africa there are cell phone cameras and internet. Why no Ebola photos? In fact, Liberia and Sierra Leon are English speaking countries, so any photos posted would be listed as Ebola, in English which would make it easy to find them in English. Why are we seeing NADA? Even Al Jazeera's "Ebola, In Pictures" does not show anything. If they really put it in pictures, then SOMETHING, ANYTHING should be there. Instead, there is NADA.

liberiacell2.png

The fact that quarantines are now supposedly in place cannot account for the lack of photos, because a cell phone can send a picture out of a quarantine zone. Liberia is almost entirely wireless now, with almost 70 percent of Liberians having cell phones, and there are 4 cell phone companies there. Though only 7 percent of Liberians have internet, the rest can get on the web with cyber cafe's, and there would no doubt be a few in the quarantine zone. WHY NO EBOLA PICTURES THEN? If there was a disaster in progress you can bet SOMEONE, ANYONE, EVEN AN AMERICAN DOCTOR WHO WORKED THIS would have gotten a shot of Ebola out of there, with the classic symptoms. And Sierra Leon may not be as well off communication wise, but there are still more than 2 million cell phones there. Something stinks with this, reality on the ground is obviously not matching what the media is saying.

And there is another problem to address with all of this - and that is that the people in the Ebola zone do not believe there is an Ebola outbreak. One would think that if Ebola was real, that in Africa, where people still talk and rumors spread by word of mouth and almost 70 percent of the people have cell phones in Liberia, that even one case of Ebola would cause such a ruckus that they would not need the WHO to tell them something is going on. The fact that the people there do not believe it is real stands as a serious red flag.

And how can you have an outbreak THAT BIG have no confirmed cases outside of the hot zone? Quite frankly, the stories of American doctors getting cured are lies, because Ebola blows people away for months if not years because Ebola causes serious organ damage, and the doctors are already out and about, playing Tennis and Golf. They did not have Ebola.

So the question is then, is this Ebola outbreak just a false flag setup for forced vaccinations? I am seriously questioning if that is in fact the case. Millions of Liberian cell phone cams surely suggest it. All the Ebola photos that are associated with this outbreak show body bags and hospital wards with people who could be there for anything; there are no bleeding eyes and ears, no blistered arms, NOTHING showing at all from this outbreak, which if it was real should have been the most well documented and published of all. No other outbreak has matched this one in size, and no other outbreak happened with such a presence of the ability to document it. The lack of photographic proof in hard set terms is damning; it really does look like it could all be a ruse.

-- Jim

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can Ebola be a hoax? People are dying of it everyday. It must be maddening to be a materialist and having to watch Christians deny material evidence, while believing in God who cannot be sensed

Reactions: Enquirer

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
How can Ebola be a hoax? People are dying of it everyday. It must be maddening to be a materialist and having to watch Christians deny material evidence, while believing in God who cannot be sensed
The problem is, you don't have any "material evidence." Virtually everything you would base your opinion on has been spoon-fed to you via their MSM (mainstream media). You'll need to look beyond the tell-a-vision for truth.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't owned a tv for about 6 years

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014

I haven't owned a tv for about 6 years
All glory to the King!

As happened to me and others in the same boat, withdrawing from TV results in a purer thought and dream life, an improvement in interpersonal relationships and a closer walk with God.

Ebola

There is not one picture of a verifiable patient with any signs or indications of an actual flourishing disease. Any "current images" show what appear to be just "people" lying in a bed being cared for. NO sweat visible, no lesions, no dramatic weight loss...nothing...besides...half of the pictures of the techs working in the make shift labs are not wearing goggles or face masks...its just not right.
The Huff PO posted a lengthy "pictures" article and I looked thru it only to notice not one picture with a verifiable patient or a picture that looked like the doctors were following appropriate level 4 containment protocols...BUT GSK has a vaccine in the works...

Every year brings a vaccine hype...SARS, SWINE, general FLU, now ebola with completely different symptoms, duration, and apparently recovery time...anyone with 1 year of med school knows this is wrong ...

Here is the Huff PO article... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/29/ebola-outbreak-west-africa-photos-virus_n_5631405.html

I am suspicious that it may all just be a hoax to get people to submit to forced vaccinations. However, if I am wrong in my suspicions, and this thing is real but a modified version that does not show classic symptoms, and I convince people to do nothing, then I would do a lot of damage. SO, to be responsible I strongly advise people to stock up on vitamin C. I feel this is a perfect middle ground. If it is not real, then you lost practically nothing by getting the vitamin C, and if you take it you lose nothing, and have everything to lose if you accept a vaccine from a system we all now know cannot be trusted after it was BUSTED IN FULL by a CDC whistleblower. I am doing what I can to protect people with proper information the best I can come up with, in the hopes of getting some very evil people to call off whatever they have planned with this "Ebola", real or not, and if real, lab created to boot.

For the record, Ebola is a huge virus that has been found in fossil form. From the fossils, they have been able to deduct that the five strains in existence have not mutated once in over 50,000 years. Ebola was a stable virus; why now has this new one according to the story line, morphed over 400 times? Could it be that a bio lab released something totally new and unstable? If that is not the case, it is ALL A HOAX. Either way, the Agenda 21 crowd is BUSTED and NO VACCINE WILL WORK against a 400X morphing virus real or not.

UPDATE: Bill Gates is now funding the Ebola vaccine, and anyone who knows about Bill Gates and anti fertility vaccines knows what that means!

-- Jim

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
ALERT: Federal government may seize and shut down all internet sites that don't push vaccines during a national emergency pandemic

July 6, 2012 - Obama declares the power to "seize private facilities" and control all communications

On July 6, 2012, President Obama signed an executive order that's stunning in its overreaching authority. [2]

The order claims total federal authority over all communications, including granting the government the ability to seize private facilities such as web server farms, amateur radios, printing presses and all forms of communication.

In response to the signing of the order, the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) issued this dire warning:

The White House has released a new Executive Order seeking to ensure the continuity of government communications during a national emergency. The Executive Order grants new powers to the Department of Homeland Security, including the ability to collect certain public communications information. Under the Executive Order the White House has also granted the Department the authority to seize private facilities when necessary, effectively shutting down or limiting civilian communications.

As just one small example of the government's declared authority to seize and control all forms of communication, the executive order signed by President Obama [2] says, word for word, that the government is now granted these powers:

...the extension, discontinuance, or reduction of common carrier facilities or services; the control of common carrier rates, charges, practices, and classifications; the construction, authorization, activation, deactivation, or closing of radio stations, services, and facilities; the assignment of radio frequencies to Federal Communications Commission licensees; the investigation of violations of pertinent law...

In covering the signing of this executive order, RT.com ran with the headline "Obama gives himself control of all communication systems in America." [3]

RT goes on to report:

US President Barack Obama quietly signed his name to an Executive Order on Friday, allowing the White House to control all private communications in the country in the name of national security ... the powers he provides to himself and the federal government under the latest order are among the most far-reaching yet of any of his executive decisions.

Why the government will seize and shut down sites that attempt to teach people the truth about lifesaving antiviral herbal medicine

In the last few days, the U.S. government purchased 160,000 Ebola hazmat suits in anticipation of an Ebola outbreak sweeping through U.S. cities. Shortly after that, the CDC issued a nationwide alert to U.S. hospitals, urging them to get prepared against an Ebola outbreak.

The U.S. government, CDC and FDA have always used pandemics to promote vaccines and push the profit interests of pharmaceutical corporations. Any discussion of natural remedies, anti-viral herbal medicines and non-pharmaceutical defenses against Ebola are seen as a threat to the profit interests of the drug companies. Sites like www.BioDefense.com which offers lifesaving FREE information to the world about natural antivirals (episode six, coming shortly, will detail a full list) are seen as harming the profits of the drug companies and "interfering" with the government's plan to force the population to trust only vaccines (to the exclusion of all else).

Under the executive order signed by Obama in 2012, the federal government can seize and shut down all websites that do not fall in line and promote the experimental Ebola vaccines the government will predictably roll out during a national pandemic. The voices of all those who do not bow down to Big Pharma and advocate vaccines will be silenced.

The authority to do this is already codified into U.S. law.

Why governments don't want people to learn how to protect themselves

Billions of lives are at stake around the world, and the governments of the world seem to deliberately want as many people to die as possible in a pandemic, which is precisely why no government will dare test colloidal silver, medicinal herbs or Traditional Chinese Medicine as an Ebola treatment. Many observers are convinced the governments don't want to stop Ebola, which is precisely why the international response has deliberately been so slow, practically guaranteeing a continued explosion of the pandemic.

"Ebola, AIDS Manufactured by Western Pharmaceuticals, US Department of Defense," declares a headline of a fascinating news story authored by a Liberian scientist. [4] That story goes on to explain that "Ebola is a genetically modified organism (GMO)... testing has been secretly taking place in Africa."

"The World Health Organization (WHO) and several other UN Agencies have been implicated in selecting and enticing African countries to participate in the testing events, promoting vaccinations, but pursuing various testing regiments," the author declares. He continues by warning, "AFRICAN LEADERS AND AFRICAN COUNTRIES NEED TO TAKE THE LEAD IN DEFENDING BABIES, CHILDREN, AFRICAN WOMEN, AFRICAN MEN, AND THE ELDERLY. THESE CITIZENS DO NOT DESERVE TO BE USED AS GUINEA PIGS!"

If he's right, and if the U.S. government is deliberately using African children and adults as human guinea pigs to test a genetically engineered bioweapon, do you really think that same government won't shut down a few web servers that are trying to tell people the truth?

Sources for this story include:

[1] http://epic.org/2012/07/executive-order-gran...

[2] http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2...

[3] http://rt.com/usa/obama-president-order-comm...

[4] http://www.liberianobserver.com/security/ebo...

[5] http://www.naturalnews.com/046490_ebola_viru...

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
I hit severe resistance posting the following. They destroyed the original. I think I NAILED IT:

WILL THE "EBOLA OUTBREAK" BE USED AS COVER FOR MURDERING DISSIDENTS?

We all know the FEMA camps are real, yet the camps are sitting empty because the NWO/Agenda 21 crowd has concluded the American people are too well armed to take by force. But what if they avoid force by instead using a false flag disease with a huge mortality rate to provide plausible grounds for freedom loving patriots vanishing? Would that work to cull the herd without creating a raging stampede?

Could this "outbreak" really be a ruse to provide plausible cover for the murder of millions if not billions of people the NSA has already profiled as being not desirable in the New World Order? The lack of photographic proof of any outbreak strongly suggests this may be the case.

HERE IS THE SCENARIO:

The NSA provides a profiled list of who lives and who dies to people who will go door to door vaccinating and evacuating people under the ploy of "Ebola". When these people come to your door, they make the decision who lives and dies right then and there. If you refuse a shot, off to the camps you go where you will "die from Ebola," and there will be no witnesses to say otherwise. If you are stupid and agree to the shot, and have been profiled as a patriot, your particular shot will be formulated to kill or destroy you.

I really believe this is likely to be the plan, and quite frankly cannot see it any other way. The reason is simple:

Liberia has 70 percent market penetration of cell phones, and those cell phones were used to show the police crack downs on the people with regard to this outbreak, yet those same cell phones never uploaded a single picture to the web that actually shows people with Ebola. If this "Ebola outbreak" was in any way real, there would be countless photos of the bloody stools, people bleeding from their skin, mouths and eyes, and bodies piling up. Yet with regard to this particular outbreak, there is not a single selfie of an Ebola victim to be had, nor any other pictures of anyone who has anything even remotely close.

And there are all the stories about people who have Ebola hiding in their homes. Lots of people dying of Ebola in their homes. And 70 percent of those people have cell phones, with cameras, AND NOT ONE HOME ANYWHERE EVER SENT OUT A PICTURE. I am only saying this because a shill might say, OH, the hospitals do not allow people in to take pictures. WELL THEN, what about all the homes, where people supposedly died of this? Would they not upload photos to loved ones on Facebook? Would they not at least try to tweet about this? Obviously they would, and the fact not a single one did is obvious proof the "outbreak" is a hoax with an agenda. An Agenda 21 agenda.

What could be better for hiding the murder of millions, if not billions, than an "outbreak", to meet NWO depopulation schedules at an accelerated pace? Even just one agency - the DHS - has enough rounds of ammo to make it all happen, and in the aftermath there will be no evidence because everyone had to be cremated to "get rid of the disease". IT IS PERFECT, TOO PERFECT, FOLKS, I THINK I NAILED IT.

The shills have used photos of people shot and run over by the police enforcing the ebola scam to PROVE people are "bleeding" from Ebola; do not fall for this!

-- Jim

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
CNN "Ebola" video looks like a hoax

This one-minute video is supposedly of Ebola victims and a care center in Liberia. There are huge problems with the video.

1. No one is bleeding in any way at all, not even bloody diarrhea.

2. Look at the end of the video - a child, with fully normal facial expressions walking at a normal pace looking perfectly normal except for the fact he is naked, simply lays down on the pavement when he hits the cue point for the camera. WATCH THAT KID OVER AND OVER AGAIN; it is a hoax pure and simple.

3. They had a guy do a falling act out of the van, but there is nothing visibly wrong with him in any Ebola-like way whatsoever. It looks more like he has been poisoned IF he is not just acting it all.

I seriously think people need to start investigating rather or not the NWO crowd is poisoning the population to make them think they are sick with Ebola. This can be easily accomplished through water supplies, tainted foods, and other means. Surely what is in that video is NOT EBOLA, if it is anything at all other than extremely bad acting, especially with the child who basically proves it is ALL FAKE.

We all know by now that CNN stages news and fakes it all the time. There are many many examples out there including sets where reporters claim to be in war zones when they are really just sitting on a stage in California. CNN fakes it all the time, and the question is, WHY, if Ebola really was real in Liberia, would they have a child in obvious decent health just fall down like that?

And more importantly, why no blood for this hemorrhagic illness?

Supporting articles, such as Red Cross team attacked are easily proven fakes.

Take a look at the article linked above, and then apply the B.S. filter.

There are six things that will be in an article of this type that is real: WHO, WHAT WHEN WHERE WHY and HOW. If you are missing any of the six, it is virtually assured to be fake.

1. WHO: They named no names. If the attack was real, the names of the people on the team would have been stated.

2. WHEN: They gave no time of the attack.

3. WHERE: No specific location, just a geographic region 100 miles across.

And, though they gave the what, "how", and why, which they had to to spin a lie, they did not give a good enough why in my opinion and provided NO PICTURES.

PICTURES OF VANDALIZED CARS AND TERRIFIED RED CROSS WORKERS OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN. A stock photo of an Ebola sign DOES NOT CUT IT.

And about articles titled, "I have never seen so many bodies before" - PICTURES OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN, PERIOD, END OF DISCUSSION.

-- Jim

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014

Poor Ebola Eric is a DESPICABLE FRAUD

I bet you thought he was just a poor guy who scammed his way back to America only to live in a GHETTO. Well, that is the story the media was saying so that is what I thought, but once again the MSM has been caught in a HUGE LIE. Take a look at Eric's Linkedin!

Eric was Director of Operations for the Peace Corps, and the Vice President of Bank Of America at several levels for FIFTEEN CONSECUTIVE YEARS. This flies in the face of logic regarding the story of Ebola Eric; TRUST ME, this man will NOT be bleeding through his eyes, ears and rectum!

ebolaeric.jpg

This is real and now we know that Po Boy Eric is likely to be a millionaire.

We now have cold hard proof that the image the media is presenting of this guy is a fraud, and if this part is a fraud, the entire "Ebola" story is virtually assured to be a fraud.

LET ME REPEAT: We have not had ONE IMAGE of classic Ebola emerge on Google from Liberia, a country where 70 percent of the population is running around with cell phone cameras. Additionally, we do not have even ONE IMAGE of the bloody stools or anything else the media has claimed this "new strain" causes. We do not have ONE IMAGE of bodies piled up, nor ONE IMAGE of any mass graves, folks, we have NOTHING AT ALL. Having worked the top positions in Bank of America for 15 consecutive years, only to move on to the top position in the Peace Corps, WHY THE PO BOY RUSE IN THE MSM?

I will tell you why: Because Eric has a background which does not fit the profile of anyone who would ever act as irresponsibly as what has been spun in this story. The MSM wants you to believe that good ol Ebola Eric was just a low level volunteer who joined the Peace Corps to get free food and travel abroad for free.

Reality? America's first "Ebola victim" is a TOP OF THE TOP OF THE TOP executive in the TOP PAYING POSITIONS OF TWO OF THE TOP ORGANIZATIONS IN THE WORLD at the pinnacle of how high anyone is likely to go, and in a world where Jews rule, ONLY THE MOST CORRUPTIBLE PEOPLE EVER GET TO THAT LEVEL. Eric was selected for this scam because he could KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT and play the part, BET ON IT. LET ME REPEAT:

"First and foremost, I believe this "outbreak" is a scripted effort to trick people into forced vaccines that are not for Ebola at all, and are instead for personality sculpting to create an underclass subservient to the New World Order." And Eric certainly meets the profile of someone who would work to make that happen.

Ebola outbreak is obviously scripted

Here is what would happen if no disaster was wanted:

Five months ago, ALL travel to the "Ebola" zone would have been stopped. No flights, no road traffic, NOTHING, and they would have let the outbreak burn itself out. Yet that is not what they are doing with this one, they seem to want either a real virus to spread or to provide plausible grounds for initiating martial law and getting a full scale crack down on the people.

Why would they want a full scale crack down? So people have to prove they got a shot to even be out in society. The only way you could continuously prove you had your "Ebola" shot is if you were chipped, and THAT has been the goal all along, has it not?

I believe Ebola is nothing more than a ruse to get people chipped and pacified, and (possibly) reduce population in the process. This time they are not backing off as usual, they are going full steam ahead and the up scaled aggression this time around probably has a lot to do with the blood moon tetrad, which the Jewish community probably sees as some sort of deadline.

I really think, based upon the incompetence shown by the CDC, that it is all intentional, real or not. How will the world look two years from now if they manage to pull this off? My guess is that it will look a LOT worse than America after 9-11. This is probably it, folks.

UPDATE:

Since this morning, the name has morphed to "Thomas Eric Duncan". I have tried to check mate by pulling up his photos as Vice President of Bank Of America, and also as a director for the Peace Corps and cannot get ANY photo of a "Thomas Duncan" in relation to either. But the Peace Corps does have him listed in agreement with the Linkedin profile so I suspect his pictures have been expunged from the web prior to all of this.

A recent article from Liberia strongly indicates a ruse in progress "Ebola is no more"

Kjtruthnews sent this:

Witnesses reported crowds surging into the streets of the northern commercial hub of Makeni, chanting “Ebola is no more” and “Ebola has been defeated. Locals said celebrations began late on Monday when a group of suspected Ebola victims were released from a holding centre with negative lab test results. This was misinterpreted to mean that the township was totally free from Ebola and the news, which spread like wildfire, sent hundreds into the streets to celebrate. … Riot police dispersed the crowds and slapped a dusk-till-dawn curfew on residents. … It was a false alarm by some people with ill intentions,” said local police spokesperson Ibrahim Samura told AFP. … Witnesses said similar scenes of celebration unfolded in the northwestern town of Port Loko, the capital of a district of the same name which is also quarantined.

There were simultaneous celebrations occurring in Makeni and Port Loko, Sierra Leone. The problem that I have with this news report is that the two places are 100 km apart. This is too far to be regarded as a neighboring town and if the transportation and the roads in Sierra Leone are somewhat the same as here in the Philippines then it would take you about three hours to cover that distance by bus. Therefore, the only possible explanation for the simultaneous celebrations would be the spreading of the news through (mobile) phones and online. That would in turn again prove that the population in Sierra Leone is capable to communicate through the internet and mobile phones, infrastructure that would certainly be used to also upload and spread photos of ebola patients and their symptoms – photos we have not yet seen in more than 6 months.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
ANOTHER UPDATE:

"Ebola" in Africa may well be a chemical attack instead.

JJMC wrote: I think its an open and shut case that this "ebola"is actually a CIA-Zionist bio-chemcial weapon tested in Africa, but being used to control Americans thru fear. If they release the chemical poison here it will definitely result in bedlam and martial law. This is also why they are not worried about the borders as this is not a virus...

Alex had this CIA whistle blower interview forecasting this exact thing as a chemical weapon and you have said this is most likely released in the water...

great interview recommended by Colonel Shaffer:
http://www.infowars.com/cia-insider-warned-of-ebola-false-flag-in-september/

good job keep it up.

My response:

I strongly believe this is exactly what we are looking at in Africa. We are getting no Ebola pictures out of there; all photos appear to be of people sick with the flu, and there are a LOT of poisons out there that mimic the flu (McDonalds food is the one I am most familiar with.). If the NWO wanted to poison a water source that was well trusted that many people used, it would be DIRT SIMPLE in Africa and people there would not likely draw the connection.

It is very important to know this - Africans may wash their clothes in a dirty river or questionable water, but they DO NOT DRINK THAT WATER. Africa has had a drinking water revolution and nowadays EVERYONE there drinks packaged water, the same way Mexico does. Packaged water is a multi billion dollar business in Africa, because people there are aware of the dangers of drinking bad water. It is all packaged now, usually in bags (which are cheaper than bottles) which makes it cheap enough for Africans to afford.

All the NWO would have to do to kick off a very predictable "plague" would be to select the brand of water that hit the numbers of sick they wanted, and then poison it. No one would draw the connection to purified water and I strongly believe that this is in fact what is being done to actually get people sick there. THAT would explain two things - 1. Why this brand of "Ebola" shows no Ebola symptoms and 2. Why a different virus has not been named in all of this. Poisoning via water sources, in my opinion, explains what is going on in Africa better than anything else.

Ebola - they want it (or associated ruse)

The following links PROVE IT. Perry echoes Obama - NO travel restrictions from Ebola nations. OBVIOUSLY they want this, travel should be more than banned if this is real - planes should be shot down over the ocean, PERIOD.

White house says QUESTION: HOW COULD EBOLA GET TO AMERICA FROM AFRICA IF AFRICA IS SEALED OFF? Answer: TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS WOULD HAVE WORKED. They wanted it spreading, or at least a plausible story about it spreading, PERIOD.

They will not even impose better air port screenings because they want either Ebola or a reason to tell a story about it to proceed unabated. This is intentional, folks.

And they are already saying that no outbreak in America could be contained, which is just perfect if they want either Ebola or fear of "Ebola" to give them new enforcement powers.

I wonder why they are doing nothing, if there is anything at all to be done. Perhaps suspending the constitution and handing America over to the U.N. via the 2005 treaty, which allows the U.N. to overtake any government and run any nation on their terms during a huge pandemic, including in America. IS THAT THE REAL GOAL with this "Ebola" outbreak? If that happened, the NWO would simply go into effect with no red tape. That is what the elite want.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing is always true about conspiracy theories - people can spend their lives researching and preaching about them, but if they are ever absolutely proven false (which is rare), they can be dropped by the prophets in a blink of an eye with no reprocussions for the prophet.

My grandmother spent the majority of the 90s and her own 90s preaching about the end of the world due to Y2K......remember that one? Well, she didn't........one day later she was fixated on the Russians controlling the weather.......I still have the gas mask she gave me for Christmas, no joke.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
10406482_1396336503941192_4013820660825560166_n.jpg

EYE OPENING: Before being too sure the Ebola outbreak is real, take a look at this now deleted OBVIOUSLY FAKE CNN report.

This video has no audio because I used a camera to save it while at Starbucks. CNN got rid of this one because it was so hoakey fake they could not get away with it. Pay special attention to the kid at 1:00; if that does not say it all, nothing will. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

CDC Suggests “Hermetically Sealed Coffins” For Ebola Victims – AKA “Fema Coffins”

Posted By Brandon Smith | Alt Market On October 8, 2014 @ 6:23 am In Featured Stories,Tile,U.S. News

I remember years back (July 2008) when I was still writing for my original website, Neithercorp.us, we came across a then little known video of air tight “coffin liners”, hundreds of thousands, stacked in a field in the middle of Madison, Georgia in close proximity to Atlanta and the home of the CDC. We helped break that story, Half a Million Plastic Coffins?, which immediately swept through independent media circles. Owners of the property leased to store the hermetically sealing plastic coffins stated that it was the CDC that had rented the land for storage of the coffins. Confirmation from the CDC has not been forthcoming.

I have been keeping my eyes open for any mention of these kinds of coffins since that story was released, knowing that one day, they would suddenly be touted by the government as if they had always been in use. It appears that day is close at hand…

In a story for Yahoo News, the CDC says that in the event of an Ebola outbreak in the U.S., bodies of the deceased would be required to be buried within “hermetically sealed caskets”, which would prevent the escape of microbes during funerals. An administrator of the Dallas Institute Of Funeral Service interviewed in the article states that he has never come across any such caskets in his industry, meaning, hermetically sealed coffins are NOT common in the slightest for burial. The CDC coffins in Madison, Georgia, though, ARE designed to prevent spread of infection. In fact, the patent for these coffins confirms that they are meant for the burial of bodies exposed to infectious diseases. You can read the patent here: https://www.scribd.com/doc/17690179/Multi-Functional-Cremation-Container-For

This would suggest that the CDC has stockpiled such coffins in places like Madison, Georgia specifically in preparation for a viral outbreak. Meaning, the CDC has been expecting the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans due to infection for at least the past six years. That is a LONG period of preparation. Such preparation requires certainty, not hypothesis, especially were the federal government is involved. Our government was so certain of a viral catastrophe they purchased fields full of sealing coffins to be ready for it; not to prevent it, but to have the means to clean up after it. Let that thought settle for a moment, and then read my latest article, ‘An Ebola Outbreak Would Be Advantageous For Globalists’, to understand the bigger picture…

An 8-minute video (FEMA coffins) is here.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
From Ghana: Ebola is not real and the only people who have gotten sick are those who have received treatments and injections from the Red Cross

Other than the original facebook post, this posting is the first one to carry this and it needs to be spread, the future may be riding on this one, ARCHIVE, POST POST AND RE-POST!

Nana Kwame wrote:

People in the Western World need to know what's happening here in West Africa. THEY ARE LYING!!! "Ebola" as a virus does NOT Exist and is NOT "Spread". The Red Cross has brought a disease to 4 specific countries for 4 specific reasons and it is only contracted by those who receive treatments and injections from the Red Cross. That is why Liberians and Nigerians have begun kicking the Red Cross out of their countries and reporting in the news the truth. Now bear with me:

REASONS:

Most people jump to "depopulation" which is no doubt always on the mind of the West when it comes to Africa. But I assure you Africa can NEVER be depopulated by killing 160 people a day when thousands are born per day. So the real reasons are much more tangible.

Reason 1: This vaccine-implemented sickness being "called" Ebola was introduced into West Africa for the end goal of getting troops on the ground in Nigeria, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. If you remember, America was just trying to get into Nigeria for "Boko Haram" BOVINE MANURE but that fell apart when Nigerians started telling the truth. There ARE NO GIRLS MISSING. Global support fell through the floor, and a new reason was needed to get troops into Nigeria and steal the new oil reserves they have discovered.

Reason 2: Sierra Leone is the World's Largest Supplier of Diamonds. For the past 4 months, they have been on strike, refusing to provide diamonds due to horrible working conditions and slave pay. The West will not pay a fair wage for the resources because the idea is to keep these people surviving on rice bags and foreign aid so that they remain a source of cheap slave labor forever. A reason was also needed to get troops on the ground in Sierra Leone to force an end to the diamond miners strikes. This is not the first time this has been done. When miners refuse to work, troops are sent in and even if they have to kill and replace them all, the only desire is to get diamonds back flowing out of the country.

Of course to launch multiple campaigns to invade these countries separately would be way too fishy. But something like "Ebola" allows access to an entire area simultaneously...

Reason 3: In addition to stealing Nigerian oil, and forcing Sierra Leone back to mining, troops have also been sent in to FORCE vaccinations (Deadly "Ebola" Poison) onto those Africans who are not foolish enough to take them willingly.

3000 troops are being sent in to make sure that this "poison" continues to spread, because again it is only spread through vaccination. As more and more news articles are released, as they have been in Liberia, informing the populous of the US lies and manipulation, more and more Africans are refusing to visit the Red Cross. Troops will force these vaccinations upon the people to ensure the visible appearance of an Ebola pandemic. In addition to this, they will protect the Red Cross from the Liberians and Nigerians who have been rightfully ejecting them from their countries.

Reason 4: Last but not least, the APPEARANCE of this Ebola "pandemic" (should Americans not catch on) will be used to scare the countless millions into taking an "Ebola vaccine" which in reality is the pandemic. Already they have started with stories of how it has been brought to the U.S. and has appeared in Dallas, how white doctors were cured but black infected are not being allowed to be treated, etc.

ALL that will do is make blacks STRIVE to get the vaccine, because it appears that the "cure" is being held back from blacks. They will run out in droves to get it and then there will be serious problems. With all we have seen revealed about vaccines this year, you would think we learned our lesson. Even Bill Gates is currently facing a lawsuit for the illegal testing of tribal children in India. All I can do is hope so, because they rely on our ignorance to complete their agendas.

Ask yourself: If Ebola really was spread from person to person, instead of controlled-spread through vaccination, then WHY would the CDC and the US Government continue to allow flights in and out of these countries with absolutely no regulation, or at all? We have got to start thinking and sharing information globally because they do not give the true perspective of the people who live here in West Africa. They are lying for their own benefit and there aren't enough voices out there with a platform to help share our reality. Hundreds of thousands have been killed, paralyzed and disabled by these and other "new" vaccines all over the world and we are finally becoming aware of it. Now what will we do with all this information?

Ebola Hoax: CNN & NYT Caught Using Crisis Actors

by SHAWN Y/JEFF C

In a CNN Report, the Alleged Father of One Unconvincing Victim - is Later Shown Putting a Fat Wad of Cash in His back Pocket, as He Leaves the Scene.
October 12, 2014

Even though the first cases of Ebola in the US were in States not located near New York and Washington DC, it appears
that a liberal bastion in the Northeast, the US State whose motto, proudly emblazoned on its Residents' vehicle license plates is "The Constitution State," (just to totally mess with your head) actually has very little regard for the Constitution and individual liberties.

On October 7th, an important protection was suspended from the Bill of Rights, with the decree that anyone even *thought* to *potentially* have Ebola will be quarantined and isolated from the rest of society.

Many wary Americans have been warning of the various possibilities surrounding an Ebola outbreak in this country, and this decree given by Connecticut Governor, Dan Malloy is a potential indicator that martial law, based on this "medical emergency" may soon be declared throughout the country.

Malloy has declared a Public Health Emergency in Connecticut, authorizing bureaucrats to detain and force-vaccinate people without due process - despite not one single case being found in CT.

If there is a major Ebola pandemic in America, it's safe to say that all of the liberties and the freedoms currently enjoyed by the US populace will be taken away.

Meanwhile, the video above, [ROUGH LANGUAGE ALERT!!!] shows scenes from a CNN report shot in in Liberia (which have since been taken down from CNN's website, due to its glaring falsities).

This footage, taken in the African nation purported to be Ground Zero of this (alleged?) pandemic, suggests that the entire ebola narrative could be a 100% hoax, where crisis actors are shown doing highly unconvincing jobs of mimicking illness - with the alleged father of one dubious "victim" is shown putting a fat wad of cash, as payment for his performance in his back pocket, as he leaves the scene. (15-minute video here )

Jeff C. of freeradiorevolution states bluntly that the Senior staffs at CNN and the NY Times should be charged with fraud, its members put behind bars and that nobody should ever trust another word issued from these bogus institutions ever again.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
Eric Duncan photographed as Director of Libera Peace Corps

Green is the new black; Ebola scam blown away.

hmmhmm.jpg

Thomas Eric Duncan IN LIBERIA, where GREEN IS THE OFFICIAL COLOR OF EBOLA working for the Peace Corps at a social gathering for "Ebola" workers. This is the official bust on the Eric Duncan scam. The story about him in the media never once covered the fact he was directly involved in the "Ebola" effort while working for the Peace Corps and this photo cinches it like a hang man's noose.

Thomas Eric Duncan was a bank vice president for Bank Of America for 15 consecutive years prior to going to work for the federal government in the Peace Corps. Shills had me doubting this by sending me pictures of a white guy as Thomas Eric Duncan. There is a serious problem with this now however, because this picture shows Thomas Eric Duncan at a high level gathering in Liberia, where all colors are sychronized - the drink, the napkin, the shirt - with the official color of Ebola.

Green is the new black, don't ya know - the color now assigned to all false flag psy ops such as Sandy Hook. Interesting it is that the Peace Corps got called home three days before Ebola Eric hit the news; PERFECT TIMING for him to be assigned to play the part as the first "Ebola victim" in America.

Six-Month-DC-Graphic2.jpg

Take a look at the official color of the Sandy Hook fraud, and compare it to the colors in this Eric Duncan photo. IT IS A MATCH. I discovered this after someone posted a thread by that title on the forum, and I had a look into the green color of Ebola. Sure enough, because Thomas Eric Duncan worked as the regional coordinator of the Peace Corps according to his Linkdin, he did have a prominent photo of him working in relation to Ebola in a high level position IN GREEN! PERFECT.

Why was this not ever mentioned in the press? Because the story line was that a poor Liberian wanted to come to America, NOT "15-year top executive for BANK OF AMERICA who was the TOP OF THE TOP of the Peace Corps in Liberia returns home with Ebola," because if he did not die while being identified with that position, people could confirm this later with ease.

Linkdin HERE, forum thread HERE, also see THIS.

Teenage girl says it is NOT the real Doctor Spencer on TV

John Carter wrote:

First I exposed the 10-19 Giants Cowboys game as the signaling of the Ebola spread PSYOP to leave Texas & spread to New York!
http://www.reactorbreach.com/showthread.php?tid=91

Then I exposed the connection between Ebola, a Dallas Texas oil company, the West African Transform Margin & why the USA borders are being kept open!
http://www.reactorbreach.com/showthread.php?tid=301

Now a 16-year-old who lives right next door to Dr. Craig Spencer says that is NOT him!!! Now if that is not Dr. Eric Spencer on TV... but is an actual crisis actor... then what happened to the REAL Dr. Eric Spencer?
youtube vid here

Recently, Infowars broke a story where GENUINE Ebola patients are being disappeared by the Government. Could this thing be conspiracy... not in the "this is all fake" direction, but rather in the "this is way bigger than is being reported" direction?

This Dr exposes what I said before in this thread below, that there is a MIS-DIAGNOSIS of Ebola and the real threat is perhaps a weaponized form of "Typhoid Fever" or "Malaria."
http://www.reactorbreach.com/showthread.php?tid=388

See original related forum post HERE

Comment - The real doctor would have to either be in on this or murdered, and considering the last name ["Spencer" family is bloodlined elite], I would say he is in on it. This is the sequence for fronting these scams: The original was a real doctor. The impostor then takes the real doctor's name publicly, and continues on his regular life with his original name. Then the impostor "dies". Name change and document change for the identity that died. Now you have two people alive - one who died in the name of the other and will never be noticed, and the original with a new name and face that never showed up in public. Eric Duncan was a screw up that left an evidence trail. This time around, it will take someone like this girl to destroy the scam.