Seed Of God 3

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And he said, A certain man had two sons: - Luke 15:11.

A certain man had two sons. I used to think this was a picture of a saint and sinner but it starts out by saying "two sons." The man had two sons and his one son wanted his portion that would fall him so he could go out and live his life. I at one time put a lot emphasis on that son being the prodical son and he was but what I came to realize was this passage was not about the son's it was about the father.

You must keep in mind everything Jesus did was by his father, and the pleasing of his father to do his will. There was a love and desire by the son/father relationship to please each other "this is my son whom I'm well pleased." The whole book of John is the father talking and bragging about his son, and the son talking and bragging about his father. I can hear Jesus as a child telling other children "wait until you meet my father."

The whole point in the 'prodical son' is to look at a father and how he handled his sons. Now what we want to look at is the seed of the father in his son. The prodical had his father's nature, the seed of the father remained in the son as he walked away from the father's house. What we can look at is in the seed, everything is in the seed. The father trusted his seed in his son for him to return and do what is right, what is that? The father trusted his seed. That seed is not a rebel seed, it is not a sinning seed, it is the seed of the father. That seed had everything the father is and is shared with his son (by a birthing), given as if it was the son's own seed. It wasn't the son's seed it was the father's seed but the father gave his seed to be the seed in his son. The father knew what was in his seed.

It always reminds me of the scripture "train a child in the way they should go and when they get old they shall return." The situation is different but the principal is the same. The scriptures call Jesus 'the seed of God." The seed came out of the father it belonged to the father and he gave his seed to be our seed. The seed of God is in every born again believer. Why do we say a birth has taken place? Because of the exchange of seeds. Theoretically we cannot say man was changed by the cross. Proper English is according to scripture 'man was exchanged by the cross.'

The exchange of seeds (nature's, life, death for life, new vs old creation, old out new in) is the absulte birth by a father. When we talk about the father trusting his seed we are talking about your life. I used to think my father was really placing a lot of trust in me to live a certain kind of life. Well that should be laughable because you know and I know that you may live a perfect life one day and the next day something happens and that is gone out the window. Something is always coming up to hinder your perfect world. Point being our father still trusts his seed, you may fail but the seed of God (the pleasing of the father) is the only thing in you that can be trusted.

If you feel your father is depending on you to live some kind of perfect life then you must keep reading the scriptures and quit trying to fool yourself. I have lived just long enough to know believers being perfect is a part of their imagination. Your father has always depended on his seed, and by that seed every believer is what they are. Your doing does not make you anything, you are what you are by a birthing. Why must I learn about being born again? Because it is the answer "Christ in you the hope of glory."

If you want lifestyle then you have to look at the seed, your life and the style of living you do will come from the seed in you.

The father trusts his seed in me, and so should I.