Seek God's.......

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
guidance to do good for it is God who knows all the answers of how to be a better father, mother, wife, husband, daughter, son, friend, neighbor, worker, citizen, brother, sister, child of God.

The world may get up in the morning and seek to do better (on their own), seek to gain things (on their own), seek to gain knowledge(on their own) to make change in their life by reading other's written learning's that are all of fallen man.

But a child of God should get up every morning and ask God to be their guider of thoughts and ways to do better, to learn of His ways that bring the favor and blessings in our life and to seek Him to gain His wisdom through spiritual knowledge of what pleases Him to make a change that builds us up in integrity, good character as a son of God. Sickness, disease and poverty diminish as you learn to allow the Rod of the Good Shepherd to guide you and keep you IN LINE, keeping you safe and in peace and never in fear or lack.

Prov 4:20-22
20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
KJV

Prov 8:10-22
10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.
15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.
19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
KJV

Prough91

Apr 28, 2013
Missouri
I try to make it a habit to start every day reading one Proverb. I couldn't even guess how many times I have read the book through, but it seems like I find something new every time I go through it!

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Welcome to the forum Prough
I find that the Holy Spirit brings a proverb to remembrance quite often myself. John 14:26

There is quit a mixture of people on this site and a greatful tolerance established by the web master so keep this one close to heart, Proverbs 27:3

welcome

spockrates

Apr 13, 2012
Some of what I read in Proverbs makes me wonder. One example:

10 Choose my instruction instead of silver,
knowledge rather than choice gold,
11 for wisdom is more precious than rubies,
and nothing you desire can compare with her.

(Proverbs 8)

I wonder why God's love does not compare to his wisdom, since nothing I desire compares to her.