Seeking prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

William00

Mar 13, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for those who have prayed for me in the past few months.

I would say things are about the same. Problems still remain. At work, I got kicked out of a (small) project due to not making the customers happy :( The project manager basically gave me 6 hours per week for a project that should be a PhD thesis! What does he expect?

There are hosts of problems that I am still dealing with that are too numerous to mention. I believe if I have faith, things will turn around.

When things don't work out, I get discouraged. Sometimes, I pray up to 10 times a day, remembering to include a prayer of gratitude. I feel better for a little bit, sometimes for a day or two and then back to default. Going back to default is the most dangerous path one can take.

Brothers and sisters, please say a prayer for me to keep my faith and for things to turn around in my life. Both go hand in hand.

Thank you and God Bless!

Reactions: dev553344

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for those who have prayed for me in the past few months.

I would say things are about the same. Problems still remain. At work, I got kicked out of a (small) project due to not making the customers happy :( The project manager basically gave me 6 hours per week for a project that should be a PhD thesis! What does he expect?

There are hosts of problems that I am still dealing with that are too numerous to mention. I believe if I have faith, things will turn around.

When things don't work out, I get discouraged. Sometimes, I pray up to 10 times a day, remembering to include a prayer of gratitude. I feel better for a little bit, sometimes for a day or two and then back to default. Going back to default is the most dangerous path one can take.

Brothers and sisters, please say a prayer for me to keep my faith and for things to turn around in my life. Both go hand in hand.

Thank you and God Bless!
Praying now that God clarify your situation... helping you to understand all that you need to understand and to accomplish His will in it!

Reactions: dev553344

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I pray things work out for William00 and that You guide him in everything. Be His peace and his delight in troubled times. Be His anchor when things don't go his way.

I pray that he would see your hand in all areas of his life. Bless his finances, relationships, and health.

Thank you for the faith he has demonstrated. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Reactions: amadeus

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Sometimes we think that the outcome of things that happen in our lives are negative but God knows the beginning from the end. Have peace in knowing that God has your best interest at heart.