separate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray God separate me from family and bless me to live a life for Him.
Here, I feel betrayed, cheated, and trapped.

Thank you!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May God bless you according to his will for you and your family.

Reactions: My Dreams

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray God separate me from family and bless me to live a life for Him.
Here, I feel betrayed, cheated, and trapped.

Thank you!
This has been going on for so long brother, I actually have WISHED that you would find a way to separate, they have not treated you and your girls well. Jesus did say He came to separate and you are in much need of peace of mind. Yes, I will certainly pray for you and this situation to finally end.
God bless and keep you in peace despite others.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
This has been going on for so long brother, I actually have WISHED that you would find a way to separate, they have not treated you and your girls well. Jesus did say He came to separate and you are in much need of peace of mind. Yes, I will certainly pray for you and this situation to finally end.
God bless and keep you in peace despite others.
I feel family are wolves in sheep's clothing sis. Nancy I am suffering very badly in life for family only, I should say.

Thanks!

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel family are wolves in sheep's clothing sis. Nancy I am suffering very badly in life for family only, I should say.

Thanks!
I know brother and, you should never have to live like this. They have stolen your peace I can see! There has to be somewhere out there that you and your family will be able to find and become a happy family who serves only the Lord, I do know this is your life to serve The Lord so, I have to believe He has something special for you to do in the future. This kind of family can bring us down in our spirits :( Many prayers brother, I have nothing BUT time as no where to go right now and don't know when something will open so, that leaves much time for prayer.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I know brother and, you should never have to live like this. They have stolen your peace I can see! There has to be somewhere out there that you and your family will be able to find and become a happy family who serves only the Lord, I do know this is your life to serve The Lord so, I have to believe He has something special for you to do in the future. This kind of family can bring us down in our spirits :( Many prayers brother, I have nothing BUT time as no where to go right now and don't know when something will open so, that leaves much time for prayer.
yes, even namrata has suffered alot because of family and its still continuing.
Just praying and sticking to the Lord only

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, even namrata has suffered alot because of family and its still continuing.
Just praying and sticking to the Lord only
Breaks my heart. I am sure your mom and dad's heart is broken as well. How are they, have not heard about them in a while.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Breaks my heart. I am sure your mom and dad's heart is broken as well. How are they, have not heard about them in a while.

Due to old age they have health issues, you know they yelled with elder sister and made me and namrata leave their home but now they go to sisters house talk eat and enjoy. I also blame my parents for namrata s and my suffering

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Due to old age they have health issues, you know they yelled with elder sister and made me and namrata leave their home but now they go to sisters house talk eat and enjoy. I also blame my parents for namrata s and my suffering
Oh my. This I did not know. Now my disappointment has grown :(
But God...

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Oh my. This I did not know. Now my disappointment has grown :(
But God...

you know till today namrata is crying and still continuing because we are not able to overcome or get out of this situation.
We really need prayers and only prayers for God to work in our lives

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
you know sis. Nancy enemy is more subtil so causing me to suffer so that I am not becoming free or room to go out and distribute Bibles or make some plans and execute for the Lord's work, may be, I am a threat for the enemy because I just live a life for the Lord so he is making me wife and kids suffer so that we forget God and become worldly