Seven Reasons Why Ezekiel 38 has not been fulfilled

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. - Ezekiel 38:8

1. This will happen in the latter years
2. In Israel, a land that was brought back from the sword in 1948
3. This will happen in the latter years, not the last days, so it must occur before the rapture.

Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee. - Ezekiel 38:8 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, - Ezekiel 38:11 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee. - Ezekiel 38:5-6

4. An overpopulated world will come against Israel as a storm from the North, South, and East.

And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel: - Ezekiel 39:2 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog. And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land. - Ezekiel 39:11-12

5. It will take seven months to bury the dead
6. The valley of Hamongog (Hamon-gog = "multitude of Gog") is where they will put the vast majority of the bodies.
7. These events have not yet transpired. It is an unfulfilled prophecy that will bring the black horseman to a stop...

Picture1.png