Shalom from a Messianic Jew

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
Hello and Shalom!My name is Daniel and I am a Messianic Jewish follower of Yeshua the Messiah.My eyes were opened in Aug 05 in a rather miraculous way. Since then, God's wonderful plan for my life has included being thrown in jail, I've been beaten, kicked, and spat on, threatened, mocked and abused for the Word. God delivered me from it all, praise His holy name!In Aug of 05, some very important things concerning the end times were revealed to me by God and I will share them with all of you soon.I have a very powerful testimony to share that I hope will strengthen and move everyone who hears it to prepare themselves for the trouble to come.With all love in Messiah YeshuaDaniel

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
Shalom Daniel,Looking forward to your posts.Faithful.
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome to CB Daniel glad you have joined us will be looking forward to your testomony

Job one

Jan 9, 2008
Western USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom from your friend,Daniel, it s,ounds like you have had more than your share of experiences since "05". "And it came to pass" sounds like welcome relief.We look forward to hearing your experience and testimony.Regards,

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Daniel. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn so much more of the Word of God with love, joy, peace, etc.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and SAviour of the world.

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
Thanks for the warm welcome!It's so encouraging to see people using Jesus' real name, Yahshua!This is surely another sign of the end times, that gentlile believers are returning to the Jewish roots of the faith. Praise Yahweh!Daniel