sharing God's word

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

elmo

Sep 19, 2007
I would like to share some scriptures that mean alot to me...Galations 5:22-23The fruit of the spirit is love joy peace lonsuffering gentleness meekness temperence...against such there is no lawso we know all laws must come back to this principle if they are to be valid.from the NIV version2 timothy 3:16 states, "All scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching rebuking correcting nd training in righteousness.this is another principle by which God validates his word.Jesus said, "I am the way the truth and the life, no man cometh to the father but by me.in other words "follow god" "embrace the truth" (which is Jesus himself) and "lead a holy lifestyle" and finally "Jesus is our mediator and the only judgeon judgement day.the verse "...All things are possible through christ which strengtheth me. but only if we believe and and have faith in God.this validates that we ourselves can have what ask for (as long it is not something by which we should use for evil of course)and finally, ...2 corinthians 5:17KJV If any man be in christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all is become new.Christ gives newness of life and if it weren't for Jesus dying on the cross we would die in our sin and "old things" would in no wise pass away.but because God loves us he will destroy the heavens and the earth in the last days and those in christ will eventually live in a new world of both a new earth and a new heaven.