Shattering, Betrayal, and Wrath: Dissociative Identity Disorder and Redemption

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have seen the Destroyer in dreams. A changeling able to assume the form of a man, a woman, a child, and a beast. The true form of the Destroyer is the darkness of the blackest night, bottomless like the abyss, a hole in reality leading to nothingness. When I was young I started into that abyss, hearing its call, and I yearned to cast myself into it so all of the terrible things I had heard and seen would perish with me.

I longed for death because someone like myself, who heard and witnessed things that he shouldn't, didn't deserve to live. I heard the evil ones and knew of their comings and goings and in the beginning, they spoke their lies because the boundary didn't prevent me from hearing their voice. But at no time could they possess me because of that boundary and so they sought to corrupt me with scheming words. They tempted me with power, permitting me glimpses into the minds of others who were unaware of their presence.

They would never confess the truth, that they were already defeated and bound, constrained in their ability to influence the land of the living. Therefore they relied upon mortal vessels to carry out the designs of their masters, those spiritual powers of darkness, rulers of evil and wickedness. But I came to grasp their powerlessness and so their lies were made known to me, that they could only influence willing vessels corrupted by falsehoods and promises of power.

I knew them to be liars and my wrath was stirred against them. There is nothing quite so vile as a liar. They were powerless to enter me so they might use me as their plaything, but this was a truth they refused to reveal to the priestess and those who worshiped false gods because it would reveal their weakness. I declared this to the lying spirits and they hurled curses at me!

They railed because I could hear them at all times whereas the priestess could not. They howled because I repudiated the power of the warlock. It was vile and profane, a violation of everything that was right and good in this world. I had suffered for so long, bearing witness to everything that was wrong and evil in this world, and I couldn't deny there was a place inside of me which evil couldn't touch. I was an aberration in the eyes of my captors, those programmers, handlers, and worshipers of false gods because I would rather be weak than powerful. I didn't deserve to live!

I refused their offerings of power, wealth, and fame. I rejected their profanity and most importantly, I preferred death over joining them. Who told me that I shouldn't be allowed to live? They did. Who goaded me into taking my life by my own hand? They did, but they were dismayed because that barrier which the Lord raised not only prevented me from harming myself in such a way, but it also prevented others from harming me in such a way.

Who spoke the truth, speaking only the truth and never a lie? The Lord who preserved me, speaking when I didn't know His voice: the voice behind me telling me not to be afraid, revealing the truth of their powerlessness to a child. The evil ones were defeated and bound because Jesus Christ made a mockery of them all with his death and resurrection, and He preserved me for the day when I would walk according to His will and purpose.

He will make me whole again.

Reactions: Jostler

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Balaam's donkey: when no man nor woman speaks the truth then behold, the Lord moves a mute beast to declare His words unto the land of the living.

His will is always done on this earth, and where there is none poor in spirit and contrite of heart to be found then behold, the Lord raises His witness in the wilderness and sends him forth from a distant country.

Balaam, an evil generation who blesses what the Lord curses and curses what the Most High God blesses, the same of whom the Lord said, "They shall never enter My rest", is accursed because of their false words and lying abominations.

There is no place for the survivor among this evil generation, the insolent who curse what the Living One blesses. Their platitudes ring like hollow bells for they've never known the suffering of the lowly! Oh, how their eyes are lifted up, and they make spectacles of piety to curry the favor of their neighbor so he might proclaim, "Truly this one is blessed by the Lord!"

They've received their reward, that reward of Balaam who spoke lying words and taught others to make Israel stumble. Their houses are desolate but the survivor, that one who is poor in spirit and contrite of heart, shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever. He raises them up in the wilderness and sends them forth from a distant country.

The little ones of the Lord, the survivors who suffer the affliction of the lowly, are a people mighty and strong, the like of which has never been seen before!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am glad I am learning about SRA, mk ultra, and DID so I can better understand testimonies like this.

Im so glad you're still here and that the Lord is leading you to wholeness.

You are indeed mighty and strong for having survived it all

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am glad I am learning about SRA, mk ultra, and DID so I can better understand testimonies like this.

Im so glad you're still here and that the Lord is leading you to wholeness.

You are indeed mighty and strong for having survived it all

This thread has served as a safe place in many ways, an opportunity for alters to have a voice and write what they wish to say. I'm still learning about this myself, sister. Of all the things I've endured in this world, SRA has proven to be the worst by far. Memories of rituals arrive in dreams and "flashes" while I'm awake and they are literally unspeakable. I witnessed unspeakable acts inflicted upon others. I will never describe those horrific things in detail to another living soul.

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm the presenter and so I'm very much like you, @Wynona . The Lord revealed the truth of my shattering (hence my forum name) and it was too much to bear, but then He delivered me from this world, from my tormentors, and myself... so nothing is impossible to Jesus Christ. On that day when He delivered me from death, the Lord promised to make me whole again. I believe Him.

Craig

Jul 3, 2021
Newport, OR
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a comfort, @lilygrace . The Lord bless you and comfort you as well.
I admire your courage. DID is very misunderstood. I cannot bring myself to rejoin a Christian congregation other than online. 1/3 of the people think Im crazy when an alter comes out, another 1/3 think Im demon possessed even though I am a God fearing Christian who loves the Lord. I also cannot bring myself to tell but the closest people besides my psychiatrist and therapist, because it never ends well. Rumors circulate. I am avoided and ostracized silently. I admire your courage to lay it all out there because you speak from experience and seem unaffected by societal consequences by both Believers and non believers. I remain silent. Maybe one day I can have that kind of courage. God Bless You

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I admire your courage. DID is very misunderstood. I cannot bring myself to rejoin a Christian congregation other than online. 1/3 of the people think Im crazy when an alter comes out, another 1/3 think Im demon possessed even though I am a God fearing Christian who loves the Lord. I also cannot bring myself to tell but the closest people besides my psychiatrist and therapist, because it never ends well. Rumors circulate. I am avoided and ostracized silently. I admire your courage to lay it all out there because you speak from experience and seem unaffected by societal consequences by both Believers and non believers. I remain silent. Maybe one day I can have that kind of courage. God Bless You

The Lord bless you, @Craig . You are not alone.

Reactions: Jostler and TLHKAJ