Shavuot/Pentecost The 50th. Day Continued

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saturday 5-27-23 7th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Sivan 7 5783, 69th. Spring Day

The Mystery Of Shavuot/Pentecost The 50th. Day Pentecost is a Jubilee-restitution of all things this is a feast of Pentecost, is it a Jubilee feast, it's I would call it a minor Jubilee

It's a Jubilee day as opposed to the Jubilee year and the Jubilee Year is holy to the Lord and the

Jubilee Day is holy to the Lord and this day pictures are the second festival of the three pilgrimage festivals of the

Hebrews the Passover is the first Coe commence festival and pictures the feast of redemption. God redeemed our forefathers from Egypt and God redeemed us from this world which is spiritual Egypt the second feast Pentecost is the Feast of the Covenant feast when God made the covenant with Israel at Mount Sinai.

So the Peace of Pentecost ties in with the Torah the rules and the laws of the Covenant of God is a marriage relationship these things all the year of the Exodus he took them to be his bride he became their groom at Mount Sinai it was a marriage covenant.

Exodus into an ongoing process on Passover God committed to the Covenant by an act of redemption and he redeemed the people from Egypt from slavery to Pharaoh on Shabbat this day Pentecost standing at Sinai the Jewish people responded by accepting the Torah the laws of the Covenant or to put another way the marriage vows that they said God said do this and they said we will hear and we will do we leave in other words they said to God.

I do the groom said to the bride I take you to be my wife I do take you to be my wife and the bride is real said to the groom I do take you to be my husband he entered into a covenant a marriage covenant when the Jewish people is rights responded at Sinai by accepting the Torah they accepted the terms of the Covenant and became married to God and then the third feast the Peace of Tabernacles or Sukkot.

I call that I picture that as the Feast of the kingdom first feast is redemption the second feast is the Covenant the third feast of Tabernacles is the kingdom for the family of God the bride's in the groom are now married and they go and have their honeymoon and they have a family and that family becomes a kingdom and that is the kingdom of God and that is celebrated by the fall harvest and the Feast of Tabernacles.

I think that this is all very very important took for us to understand the Passover merges into Pentecost the beginning of this festival season was Passover now we've just completed the forty-nine days of the auger and we're merging into Pentecost.

Pentecost is the completion of the cycle the completion of the Passover holy day the Jewish people called Pentecost the final day of Passover or others call it the eighth day of Passover because we have Passover week which is seven days of unleavened bread then we have the bridge of the armor count which are all like semi festivals for 49 days and now we come to the other end of the bridge the final day of Passover the eighth day an eighth of course also in Hebrew terminology numerology eight is a number that means new beginnings.

It's both the ending and the beginning the end of Passover and a new beginning just like shimmy a syrette is the eighth day of the piece of Tabernacles, Tabernacles is seven days followed by Shimmy answer at the eighth day which is a new festival and a new beginning so Shabbat Pentecost is both a new festival and a new beginning and the conclusion of Passover in his valuable book the Temple its ministering services Alfred enters on page 206 talks about Pentecost he said the piece of unleavened bread may be said not to have

been quite past till 50 days after its commencement when it merged in that of Pentecost so this is the merging day of the two days Passover and Pentecost or the feast of weeks that's why it's called the feast of weeks because we is celebrated after counting the weeks seven weeks it's not the Feast of Sabbath's you know the weekly Sabbath day but the feast of weeks that's what it's all about now the churches have gotten that wrong is they keep emphasizing Sabbath's but they forget that the word Sabbath and the Bible also means week it literally means week it is used to designate a week and the Jews will tell you that.

Giroux shank says according to unanimous Jewish tradition which was universally received at the time of Christ universally received and followed at the time of Christ the day of Pentecost was the anniversary of the giving of the law on Mount Sinai which the piece of wheat was intended to commemorate the covenant God made with Israel it also commemorates the New Covenant based on the same laws we are in a covenant relationship with Christ and the church will marry him at his second coming and read that in Revelation chapter 19.

PENTECOST ALSO PICTURES A DAY OF JUBILEE

Leviticus 25: 8
8And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.

Acts 3: 19-21
19Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 20And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 21Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

SO THE DAY OF PENTECOST WAS A MARRIAGE COVENANT BETWEEN GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF THE EXODUS/ISRAEL, A FORE RUNNER OF WHAT IS TO COME!

Revelation 19: 5-9

5And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

The Marriage of the Lamb

6And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 8And to her was granted that she should be arrayed

in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Ephesians 5: 17-25

17Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. 18And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; 19Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;20Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; 21Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

Wives and Husbands

22Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. 23For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.24Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives beto their own husbands in every thing.

25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Acts 2: 1-2

The Holy Spirit at Pentecost

1And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

Exodus 19: 1-8
Israel at Mount Sinai

1In the third month, when the children of Israel were gone forth out of the land of Egypt, the same day came they into the wilderness of Sinai. 2For they were departed from Rephidim, and were come to the desert of Sinai, and had pitched in the wilderness; and there Israel camped before the mount. 3And Moses went up unto God, and the LORD called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel;4Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.

5Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: 6And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. 7And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which the LORD commanded him. 8And all the people answered together, and said, All that the LORD hath spoken we will do. And Moses returned the words of the people unto the LORD.

Exodus 20: 18-19
Moses Comforts the People

18 And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off. 19And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die. 20And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.

WE SHOULD STRIVE TO HAVE THE ATTITUDE OF DAVID!

Psalm 119: 97-105

97 O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.

98Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.

99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.

100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

101 I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.

10 2I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.

103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Love, Walter and Debbie

Last edited: