Sheep before conversion never goats

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Sheep before conversion never goats Heb 13:20Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Jn 10:16And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. In our latter verse in Jn 10 vs 16 Jesus is speaking about unconverted gentiles who have yet to hear the their saviours voice , but they shall hear ! God will call effectually all the sheep to their participation in the great salvation wrought for them by their chief sheperd. Notice the heb 13 verse, That Christ rose as the sheperd of the sheep...So it is true that he died and rose for them , and them only...We that teach the gospel as in 1cor 15: 3, 4 shall not neglect that it was for the sins of the sheep that he died and rose...