Shop

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mel, I only encouraged you to find work to support your family as God's Word teaches us.

8But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. 1 Timothy 5:8
What wonderful pure andholy biblical doctrine .

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mel, I only encouraged you to find work to support your family as God's Word teaches us.

8But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. 1 Timothy 5:8
And you do this over and over . I think you are more nosy than concerned. After all the stuff you have posted about mydreams in the past, I don't blame him for being cautious.
And what is the big deal about giving him thumbs up on his videos? Why do you have to tell him? Its like you chase him to make sure he is doing things right. I hope you are doing things right in your life, instead on trying to passively dis on somebody else..

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India

I know you are with the same mentality now , I work for the Lord Debp, and God had blessed me richly,
I donot think this is encouraging, you are lying to others here, you are after me for some reasons
I can bring scriptures like you but I donot prefer talking like this..

You should encourage , and talk like this to those who are liking your posts, and encouraging you to behave rudely., no need for you to come out here and encourage me again and again.

Debp, you should stop this, behaviour, and no need to confront me rudely also Rita have told before , that this is prayer forum.

Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
amigo de Christo, this is wrong , you are coming here not to pray.
speaking good about the holy scripture is wrong to you . What has happened to some people .
Everyone always feel free to pray FOR ME and PLEASE DO correct me if i be in error on anything .
This wee lamb aint too proud to be corrected or instructed . Wish some others felt the same way .
As far as praying for you , i do . But when or if we see error , should we not love the brethren and correct them .
All debp did was quoate timothy . NO harm in that . ITS GOOD for us to be always reminded of the truth .
EVEN if we are not in error , its still good to hear it . Now be encouraged . And beware of men
for many are decieving the heck out of the churches . Now that too is a good reminder . Truth is
we need to get back in the scriptures and stay in them and be refreshed and reminded of that lovely truth daily .