Shop

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Friends, you can pray God bless and turn all the losses of the shop into a big profit.
Let God ɓless & make this shop a blessing for others here.

Thank you
Father God, bless this project and let it be profitable. Let righteousness prevail. Let the will of God our Father prevail.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for God's will regarding the shop.
One could not ask for a better prayer . Notice it says , For GODS WILL regarding the shop . Man that is about the best
way to pray for ALL things . me thinks its HIGH TIME to also praise and thank the LORD yet again .
So hands up my friend . Moses once said , IF you go not up with me , THEN I DONT want to GO.
IF GOD aint in it , WE dont need it . His will truly is the best way to pray for all things . truly it is .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One could not ask for a better prayer . Notice it says , For GODS WILL regarding the shop . Man that is about the best
way to pray for ALL things . me thinks its HIGH TIME to also praise and thank the LORD yet again .
So hands up my friend . Moses once said , IF you go not up with me , THEN I DONT want to GO.
IF GOD aint in it , WE dont need it . His will truly is the best way to pray for all things . truly it is .
Always my friend in accord with His will. Many times we may not have a clue what His will is, but He always does.

Hands up high!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Always my friend in accord with His will. Many times we may not have a clue what His will is, but He always does.

Hands up high!
Oh for sure we do not often have a clue what HIS will is in certain situations .
BUT we do know HIS WILL for all . DRUM ROLL TIME .......................
BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST . That alone is how GOD , yes i said GOD and not men ,
CHOSE TO SAVE THE WORLD . how , by the preaching of the GOSPEL
that all who do hear and believe would be saved .
Now since i am on that note . I am heavily and deeply convicted to remind us
we had better be following the JESUS in that bible and not rather a jesus , a version of jesus
that suits our own carnal lusts . Many preach another jesus amadeus . And that too is a fact .
I am watching the global conferences lead folks astray HUGE .
I am watching men in pulpits lead folks astray BIG TIME .
My advice is , if we wanna KNOW We follow THE CHRIST OF GOD
the one true JESUS CHRIST , we bess open bibles and see just who we been following .
The soliders of the RCC and many within the protestant realm have come in the name of JESUS CHRIST
to lead us all into another jesus , another gospel , a gospel which hollers love all day long
BUT IT AINT LOVE and IT ANT FROM GOD EITHER . BIBLE TIME .
Men are not infallible . BUT GOD , HIS WORD is INFALLIBLE .
AND GOD will never lead a lamb astray . HE keeps his sheep and they heed HIS VOICE .
I never seen a delusion like the one i am seeing today my friend . Its about sucked up the entire
world , even christendom and all false religoins to merge as one under what they all think IS LOVE
or the religoins think is love and is of GOD . ITS NONE OF THE ABOVE . ITS OF THE DEVIL .
We gotta bible up and learn HIM well . Now when you read this go back and reread it
and look for one word or one place where i said FOLLOW ME and not rather I SAID GET IN THAT BIBLE .
NOW ya know WHO I BE POINTING TO . ITS BEEN JESUS , BEEN GOD ALL ALONG .
For years my cry has been GET in those bibles and even test what i say but STOP TRUSTING IN MEN .

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
How are things @My Dreams are they improving any?
few customers are coming this is a great thing, also a man came to me and told he will give milk to sell, so may sell milk also, there are big challenges ahead for sure , hope God will work and make it a big success.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
few customers are coming this is a great thing, also a man came to me and told he will give milk to sell, so may sell milk also, there are big challenges ahead for sure , hope God will work and make it a big success.
So great to hear some updates, thanks Mel!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Remember Mel that you are the feet and hands of God in your shop, so walking hand in hand with God it is up to you to make the shop work as He directs you in the things, He wants you to do. God will encourage you in making the shop successful, but He need you to do the hard yards in achieving this outcome. I trust that you are able to work to make the shop successful.

Shalom

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I pray that he will prosper you and your shop. God bless you.

Reactions: Debp and My Dreams

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mel, how about an update about the shop? It's so great to hear these things.

Always praying for you.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Mel, how about an update about the shop? It's so great to hear these things.

Always praying for you.
Debp, before 2 days I closed the shop, because I had continous losses and not able to bring more vegetables & eggs. Today I was suppose to pay room rent but i have not gone to pay the rent.
I have a deep respect for you Debp but the way you behaved with me in previous posts, I donot feel like talking to you.

Anyways , God will bless , you for coming out and praying.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a deep respect for you Debp but the way you behaved with me in previous posts, I donot feel like talking to you.

Mel, I only encouraged you to find work to support your family as God's Word teaches us.

8But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. 1 Timothy 5:8