Should i pray to start?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, I think as I was distributing Bibles in our language , the enemy started attacking me to control me completely.
Should I pray to go out and start giving Bibles.
I want to overcome the enemy with God s help.

Thanks!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, I think as I was distributing Bibles in our language , the enemy started attacking me to control me completely.

Thanks!

Mel, don't think or dwell so much on the evil one. When something starts to assail your mind, remember Scripture verses to combat the situation.

The sword of the Spirit is the Word of God...learn to use Scripture to fight against what is bothering you. Take the helmet of salvation for protection of your mind. Ephesians 6 is good to dwell upon...the armor of God.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Thanks!
He said: “Listen ~~~~~! This is what the Lord says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s. Tomorrow march down against them. ~~~~~ You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you,~~~~~. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you.’” 2 Chronicles 20:15-17

I have always found this verse very useful.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Ephesians 6:11-18

King James Version

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
You just start giving away Bibles right now, and I'll pray for you while you're doing it.

Maybe some of the others would join me?
I appreciate this, Lambano thanks!
You can keep in prayers, let God work , I will share more later as things progress.
Here it's election time, so unbelievers may use this for their political gain by highlighting this so let's wait for about a month and let's keep this in prayer.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said " I will never leave you or forsake you". Rebuke the evil spirit in Jesus' name, out loud and use the sword of the spirit, God's word. I've partially seen the invisible spirit world and there's an unaccountable, millions of demonic spirits to torment and deter Christian's from God's work.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying that God help you do His work.

Reactions: My Dreams

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Paul teaches us to pray constantly (1 Thessalonians 5:17). It's like having a conversation with the Lord all day.

Be aware of the dangers around you.