Should we use wine or grape juice for communion?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rambling humor…

Grape juice or kool-aid and crackers---lukewarm faith and participation---moderate sin---let’s just not do it right…. Different is kool!….let’s not do what Christ did. Lets remember what He didn't do.....

Why not the real thing---real faith---Christ did the real sacrifice.

Is it straining at a gnat and swallowing a camel?….Let’s get real and look at whatz there …..At my church they hand out fifths of Mogen David wine and we praise the Lord and get drunk and dance and gamble with the offerings in the aisles. Watered down sin is OK!

Well its kind of not that way….what is the amount of wine we are talking about here?….
2 thimble fulls. Put effort into something that matters. Not just the effort to look good infront of men.

I am holier that thou because I drink kool-aid at communion! I do not care what Christ did….I am better than Him! Look at me! Look at Me! Liquor has never passed these lips! Sorry preacher, that chili you just ate had Jack Daniel’s in it.

Last edited: