Shout Box – the best of (memory records)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DanielGarneau

Apr 19, 2014
Quebec City, Province of Quebec, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello everyone,

In my view ; this forum's shout box is to the discussion forums what play is to work; our shoutbox is to a forumist's work week what ski is to a skier...

But whatever tremendous experience we are able to live when we take part in it is lost within a very short time. So, I am opening this thread so that we could record here some of our favorite lines found in the shoutbox.

Also, feel free to add your own line, expressing what the shout box is to you...

God bless you all!

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hey !! Ho !!

A shout out to the shout out box....

Now that's original Daniel G !!!

:lol:

Ahem.

*clears throat*

What The Shout Out Box Means To Me
by laid renard

Shouting.

Thank you.

DanielGarneau

Apr 19, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello,

I also meant for us to record memorable lines before they get pushed out of the box by locacious members.
For example, Randor's "seven days without church make a christian weak"
inspired me to shout "one day without prayer makes one tired".

But then I agree it does'nt sound so great all alone here in a forum post without the neighboring lines... :) :) :)

God Bless

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Daniel............we need you on isle 4..........your input is needed in the forums...........warrior up my friend.....crab your sword and get into the battle :)
many....many.....lost souls to save.......

Oh-Ya...........bring some water and a gallon of miracle grow for the seeds we plant..

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

IT'S GARDENING TIME :)

DanielGarneau

Apr 19, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello Randor,

I've been busy these last few days... fighting on other fronts the Lord had me involved in.

Hello You all,

Just visited the shout box a moment ago, and I do want to record the following line : "...I did one for ya here http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?Criteria=patience&t=NIV#s=s_primary_0_1, so I can visit that site when I have a minute to do so" from Madad responding to Raised Renard's : "Can anyone give me some verses on patience and deliverance ? I typed these words in, and nothing really came up. They were vague and not fitting. Not the ones I was looking for at all. Perhaps I went to a bad site... ".

I'm interested in keeping track of the question about verses on deliverance as well as in web sites that can help provide answers to such question by looking at what the Bible says on specific themes.

Hello Dearest to us all Laid Renard (whom God called, calls, and will call, Raised Renard)

You might want to consider the term "redemption" which is translated with the French equivalent of "freedom" in my Segond 21 and with the French equivalent of "deliverance" in my Bible du Semeur. With this in mind, I was personally quite impressed reading Isaiah 61:1-2 and Jesus quoting it in Luke 4:16-21. Freedom from any bondage is what Jesus brought to us and is what salvation is all about.

For more verses on the relationship I see between deliverance and freedom which is the result of deliverance, visit my web site (see my signature) and navigate Knowing -> Bible Study Material. The French section of that page (Savoir -> Matériel pour l'étude de la Bible). Next to the link "En Christ, nous sommes libres! Le sommes-nous?", click on "Feuillet applicatif". These are notes I used to lead a Bible discussion on the theme of freedom in Christ, and you will find in it several verses that I feel make a clear connection between our freedom in Christ and the means to this freedom, which is redemption, also translatable, deliverance.

For more on the theme of deliverance, look up the English page "Doing but How?" of my site, at the very bottom of the page there are two links that deal with the issue of deliverance : "Dr. Neil T. Anderson – Finding Freedom in Christ" (Parts 1-2).

I experienced deliverance in my own life, and then, reading several of Dr. Anderson's books and also some books from Leane Pane that my wife particularly connects with, I have been exposed to tools that helped me grow in the direction set forward by God in ways I otherwise found difficult to explain.

In His love,

Daniel

P.S. The "you all" above should be pronounced with a southern accent US with a touch up of French flavor.
P.P.S. This is supposed be a Shout Box Extension with an Integrated Memory Plug-in.
P.P.P.S. A plug-in is a bit of software that you install on a web site to extend its functionalities.
P.P.P.P.S God bless you all...

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
DanielGarneau said:
Hello Randor,

I've been busy these last few days... fighting on other fronts the Lord had me involved in.

Hello You all,

Just visited the shout box a moment ago, and I do want to record the following line : "...I did one for ya here http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?Criteria=patience&t=NIV#s=s_primary_0_1, so I can visit that site when I have a minute to do so" from Madad responding to Raised Renard's : "Can anyone give me some verses on patience and deliverance ? I typed these words in, and nothing really came up. They were vague and not fitting. Not the ones I was looking for at all. Perhaps I went to a bad site... ".

I'm interested in keeping track of the question about verses on deliverance as well as in web sites that can help provide answers to such question by looking at what the Bible says on specific themes.

Hello Dearest to us all Laid Renard (whom God called, calls, and will call, Raised Renard)

You might want to consider the term "redemption" which is translated with the French equivalent of "freedom" in my Segond 21 and with the French equivalent of "deliverance" in my Bible du Semeur. With this in mind, I was personally quite impressed reading Isaiah 61:1-2 and Jesus quoting it in Luke 4:16-21. Freedom from any bondage is what Jesus brought to us and is what salvation is all about.

For more verses on the relationship I see between deliverance and freedom which is the result of deliverance, visit my web site (see my signature) and navigate Knowing -> Bible Study Material. The French section of that page (Savoir -> Matériel pour l'étude de la Bible). Next to the link "En Christ, nous sommes libres! Le sommes-nous?", click on "Feuillet applicatif". These are notes I used to lead a Bible discussion on the theme of freedom in Christ, and you will find in it several verses that I feel make a clear connection between our freedom in Christ and the means to this freedom, which is redemption, also translatable, deliverance.

For more on the theme of deliverance, look up the English page "Doing but How?" of my site, at the very bottom of the page there are two links that deal with the issue of deliverance : "Dr. Neil T. Anderson – Finding Freedom in Christ" (Parts 1-2).

I experienced deliverance in my own life, and then, reading several of Dr. Anderson's books and also some books from Leane Pane that my wife particularly connects with, I have been exposed to tools that helped me grow in the direction set forward by God in ways I otherwise found difficult to explain.

In His love,

Daniel

P.S. The "you all" above should be pronounced with a southern accent US with a touch up of French flavor.
P.P.S. This is supposed be a Shout Box Extension with an Integrated Memory Plug-in.
P.P.P.S. A plug-in is a bit of software that you install on a web site to extend its functionalities.
P.P.P.P.S God bless you all...
Danny Boy,

Will most definitely check out your site in regards to this subject.

Thank you very kindly !

And thank you for the nouveau nom !!

God Bless You !!

Raised Renard ~

PS

I've been taking font lessons from RANDOR.

Does it show ?