Sin entering New Heaven and New Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
A close relative of mine believes that Satan was created with God fully knowing what purpose he would serve. Therefore, He needed to rebel in order to carry on OUR story. He thinks that the earth, as Adam and Eve first knew it, could not have been perfect if the ability of sin was ready to be used.So after all that, What scripture can I use to show how different the NEW Heaven and the NEW Earth are from what Adam and Eve knew.His idea is it can all go wrong again after Christ is victorious.I know this to be wrong in my heart, Im now to the step of proving false ideas incorrect with scripture.Problem is--Where is this topic most discussed in the Bible?Thanks

Squeak

Nov 13, 2007
I was wondering something similar earlier this week. When the new heavens and the new earth time comes, will the ability to sin be removed? Or will it still be there and we all have to cross our fingers and hope that someone doesn't screw up and throw us back into the same situation we are in now?

Wayne Murray

Jan 15, 2007
Satan was not created to be the adversary. Satan is a son of God just like us all, except he was a protecting cherub of the mercy seat. You could say God's left or right hand man.Eze 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Eze 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Eze 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Eze 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. Eze 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Eze 28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. Through pride and many other things Satan fell and rebelled against God.Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; Isa 14:17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? Adam and Eve, tabernacled in flesh bodies, so do we. At the seventh trump the flesh age is over, all are in their spiritual bodies. This is one continious day a thousands years long, called the Lord's day. A time of teaching discipline. Near the end of that day Satan will be loosed again. Then the great white thrown judgment and lake of fire, second death. Through abiding in flesh and during the millenium, records are kept in the book of life. Our heavenly Fathers knows our hearts. He is totally fair and no one except the deserving will be blotted out of the book of life.Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.