Singer Demi Lovato now identifies as “non-binary” and uses “they/them” as pronouns

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Singer Demi Lovato now identifies as “non-binary” and uses “they/them” as pronouns | WTRF

She also identifies as, "pansexual", meaning being attracted to males, females and all other gender identities.

All other. There's no longer two. There's many,many genders.

Woman gives birth. Doctor swaddles newborn and then says to new mom, congratulations ma'am you have a healthy it.:confused:

That's how pernicious evil is in our society. And the enemy uses celebrities because there are those who follow their lead.:rolleyes:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, it’s crazy isn’t it.....I don’t get this at all, never have agreed with it and also never actually found anyone in my real world that agrees with it. It’s the ‘ in thing ‘ to have a label and proclaim something about your identity. How confusing is it going to be for the children that these stupid adults choose to include in their search to stand out and be noticed.
I think I read about a celebrity recently that was ‘ something ‘ , but by definition what she was really saying was that she could sleep around with anyone while in a relationship with someone .....in other words I want my cake and eat it but I am going to say it’s part of my identity so I have a right to do it because of who I am .......no, you basically want an excuse to sleep around and not be committed to one partner.

Rita

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No offense or anything @Amazed@grace but I really could care less about Demi Lovato or what she decides to do in her own personal life. I don't even care (for the most part) about the personal lives of the celebrities that I do like.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it’s crazy isn’t it.....I don’t get this at all, never have agreed with it and also never actually found anyone in my real world that agrees with it. It’s the ‘ in thing ‘ to have a label and proclaim something about your identity. How confusing is it going to be for the children that these stupid adults choose to include in their search to stand out and be noticed.
I think I read about a celebrity recently that was ‘ something ‘ , but by definition what she was really saying was that she could sleep around with anyone while in a relationship with someone .....in other words I want my cake and eat it but I am going to say it’s part of my identity so I have a right to do it because of who I am .......no, you basically want an excuse to sleep around and not be committed to one partner.

Rita
Demi L. has had a history of mental illness over the years. It's sad. I think this is just the latest symptom.

Never underestimate the influence of Satan too.
Satan worshipers are orevelant in the highest offices of the music industry.
Nicki Minaj has said she was in a ritual where she was possessed by a demon named Roman.

Her interview is on YouTube.

And by now most everyone remembers Beyonce's interview where she talks about being possessed on stage during a performance. Her demon is Sasha Fierce.

Others in the music business report their own similar experiences.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Demi L. has had a history of mental illness over the years. It's sad. I think this is just the latest symptom.

Never underestimate the influence of Satan too.
Satan worshipers are orevelant in the highest offices of the music industry.
Nicki Minaj has said she was in a ritual where she was possessed by a demon named Roman.

Her interview is on YouTube.

And by now most everyone remembers Beyonce's interview where she talks about being possessed on stage during a performance. Her demon is Sasha Fierce.

Others in the music business report their own similar experiences.
No, I don’t really follow the music industry so I haven’t heard those stories. I have read testimonies of people who have been saved from satanist groups. I don’t doubt what things go on behind the scenes of entertainment, more so if you want to make it big..........

Rita

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I don’t really follow the music industry so I haven’t heard those stories. I have read testimonies of people who have been saved from satanist groups. I don’t doubt what things go on behind the scenes of entertainment, more so if you want to make it big..........

Rita
Yes, I don't think it's an easy road to travel if someone wants to make it in the music industry. Not in the movie industry for that matter.
I think success likely all depends on how willing one is to sell their soul.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, I don't think it's an easy road to travel if someone wants to make it in the music industry. Not in the movie industry for that matter.
I think success likely all depends on how willing one is to sell their soul.
I vaguely remember my son mentioning this, it was on a Joe Rogan podcast, or Joe himself. They chose to refuse what was offered ‘ to make it ‘ ....moved states in the end. The sad reality is that when these stars ‘ promote ‘ being possessed’ ect they make out ‘ it’s cool ‘ .....so the people who are following them get intrigued by it all and get drawn in to dabbling with the occult.

I remember years ago , on a chat show over here in the U.K., they had a satanist in the audience. When he spoke he just didn’t care about anything and I always remember his eyes being so vacant. I can’t remember what the chat show was about , but I remember him.

Rita

Reactions: April_Rose