Sinners withour sin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For those of us in Christ Jesus, we are sinners without sin, for us there is no judgement,

How can this be so???

Any one care to explain.

In all His Love

Feb 12, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
For those of us in Christ Jesus, we are sinners without sin, for us there is no judgement,

How can this be so???

Any one care to explain.

In all His Love
We have sin it is just forgiven, Christ was judged on the cross in our place.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We have sin it is just forgiven, Christ was judged on the cross in our place.
One reply in 27. Good going.

Some reading,

Rom_8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

And yet some still hang dearly on to the law.

Reed Rom ch 7 and ask for understanding. The answer is all there.

In all His Love

19DuggarFan

Jul 8, 2015
I really like what Paul stated in the following passage:

For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.
II Corinthians 5:21

Yes i am a sinner but because the Great I AM came to paid the price of my sin debt, by paying for my sin the Father see me under the wash Blood of Jesus, so yes in this sense no sin is found in me. For the Father see me thru the Son.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:33-34
Who can bring an accusation against God’s elect?
God is the One who justifies.
Who is the one who condemns?
Christ Jesus is the One who died,
but even more, has been raised;
He also is at the right hand of God
and intercedes for us.

That's a powerful proclamation when you are as fallen as me. As the old hymn says:

Could we with ink the ocean fill,
And were the skies of parchment made,
Were every stalk on earth a quill,
And every man a scribe by trade;
To write the love of God above
Would drain the ocean dry;
Nor could the scroll contain the whole,
Though stretched from sky to sky.

- The Love of God

Reactions: 19DuggarFan

19DuggarFan

Jul 8, 2015
HammerStone said:
Romans 8:33-34
Who can bring an accusation against God’s elect?
God is the One who justifies.
Who is the one who condemns?
Christ Jesus is the One who died,
but even more, has been raised;
He also is at the right hand of God
and intercedes for us.

That's a powerful proclamation when you are as fallen as me. As the old hymn says:

Could we with ink the ocean fill,
And were the skies of parchment made,
Were every stalk on earth a quill,
And every man a scribe by trade;
To write the love of God above
Would drain the ocean dry;
Nor could the scroll contain the whole,
Though stretched from sky to sky.

- The Love of God
Thank you, HammerStone for sharing such a wonderful testimony. And Praise God, that He has been so merciful to all of us who have fell so far from Him.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That which is in you (Holy Spirit) that is of your God has to be acceptable in God's Presence.

But there is judgement, sure there is, that which is of God survives the fire "our God is a consuming fire." and that which is not of God does not survive. Read (1 Cor 3:9-16) . Because that which is of God is acceptable in God’s sight and Presence, in the Kingdom of Heaven. Hence justified by Him, but any works that are not His works shall be gone. So as Jesus advises us, Mt:6:20: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
(1Jn 3:9) Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
mjrhealth said:

How can this be so???

Any one care to explain.

In all His Love
I was a sinner. I'm a saint now. Thank you Jesus!

(1Sa 2:9) He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.

(Psa 30:4) Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

(Psa 50:5) Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

(Rom 8:27) And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

(1Jn 3:9) Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.