sis. Jyoti

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, sis. Jyoti came by herself and was staying awake in night and whole day helped namrata and baby in hospital, also she cooked food and brought food for namrata her parents and for me. Now she is coming to our home to give daughter massage but elder sister called her and said lot of things to her, also my another sister came and charged sis. Jyoti.

You can pray God bless sis. Jyoti and bless her heart and work also let Father God teach my two sisters some lessons.

Thank you.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, sis. Jyoti came by herself and was staying awake in night and whole day helped namrata and baby in hospital, also she cooked food and brought food for namrata her parents and for me. Now she is coming to our home to give daughter massage but elder sister called her and said lot of things to her, also my another sister came and charged sis. Jyoti.

You can pray God bless sis. Jyoti and bless her heart and work also let Father God teach my two sisters some lessons.

Thank you.
Joining in prayer now!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear this. Your sisters have revealed much since covid started. I pray for them, especially Mary.
Praying,
God bless brother Mel.