Sister Is Coming To Visit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My sister will come visit the family next month in March. It is February right now as of this post. She didn't come when the family of my household moved to Florida. It looks like she accepted Christ. Jesus set/brought division on families of the earth. I will have to explain this to her. She's going to need help on what to do. This is one reason why I should go back Oregon.

My brother-in-law professed he was a Christian. But he was not. He bugged me about about homelessness; about me being homeless, and measured me by the things of this world. He proved that he wasn't a Christian. His Christianity was the prosperity gospel; being rich and making money. I should tell him about the story of the rich man and Lazarus. He lived the so-called good life, worldly, living like the devil, and not having the holy spirit. He judged me how I lived my life throughout the years. He was visited by God for how he was living his. Maybe now he'll be lead to know and understand the true gospel.

Satan is using things against me and accusing me of my sins against God. The devil has threatened me with homelessness and has done a lot of things to keep me away from carrying out the purpose that I set out to do. I'm doing what I can to stay on track with God. But the frustration is never ending. I hate that I have to wait for a dental appointment for crowning until July. I talked about the difficulties of my life experience in my previous prayer thread. I'm stressed out not only because of wanting to go back to Oregon, but also that even if I do go back, the purpose I want to carry out and another forum I've been hoping to return to and touch base with is setback and hindered. The other forum is something I talked about in 2 previous prayer threads. If I'm set in a situation that prevents me of what I mentioned, I'm going to be more upset with God. I'm tired of all the delays to that. I'm tired of all setbacks to it. I'm tired of all the hinderances on it. I'm pleading to God no more. I've worked hard for the purpose of what I intend with the forum community I've been trying to reconnect with.

I need prayers to help with any unfaithfulness. Pray against every demonic tare. Pray against every mind binding spirit that they be loosened. Pray that I be not afraid of the things that God shows me that are the works of my flesh and in my mind, and that I be given courage when facing them. Pray that I see and hear instructions from agents of God better, and that they not be stolen by satanic agents. I have been struggling with eating and drinking, pray that my cholesterol levels be at a healthy level. One more thing, I want every area of my mind that is under deception to be known, pray for them to be revealed so that Jesus may take over the things that are not of God. Thank you for reading. Thanks for all the prayers I get and those who pray for me.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My sister will come visit the family next month in March. It is February right now as of this post. She didn't come when the family of my household moved to Florida. It looks like she accepted Christ. Jesus set/brought division on families of the earth. I will have to explain this to her. She's going to need help on what to do. This is one reason why I should go back Oregon.

My brother-in-law professed he was a Christian. But he was not. He bugged me about about homelessness; about me being homeless, and measured me by the things of this world. He proved that he wasn't a Christian. His Christianity was the prosperity gospel; being rich and making money. I should tell him about the story of the rich man and Lazarus. He lived the so-called good life, worldly, living like the devil, and not having the holy spirit. He judged me how I lived my life throughout the years. He was visited by God for how he was living his. Maybe now he'll be lead to know and understand the true gospel.

Satan is using things against me and accusing me of my sins against God. The devil has threatened me with homelessness and has done a lot of things to keep me away from carrying out the purpose that I set out to do. I'm doing what I can to stay on track with God. But the frustration is never ending. I hate that I have to wait for a dental appointment for crowning until July. I talked about the difficulties of my life experience in my previous prayer thread. I'm stressed out not only because of wanting to go back to Oregon, but also that even if I do go back, the purpose I want to carry out and another forum I've been hoping to return to and touch base with is setback and hindered. The other forum is something I talked about in 2 previous prayer threads. If I'm set in a situation that prevents me of what I mentioned, I'm going to be more upset with God. I'm tired of all the delays to that. I'm tired of all setbacks to it. I'm tired of all the hinderances on it. I'm pleading to God no more. I've worked hard for the purpose of what I intend with the forum community I've been trying to reconnect with.

I need prayers to help with any unfaithfulness. Pray against every demonic tare. Pray against every mind binding spirit that they be loosened. Pray that I be not afraid of the things that God shows me that are the works of my flesh and in my mind, and that I be given courage when facing them. Pray that I see and hear instructions from agents of God better, and that they not be stolen by satanic agents. I have been struggling with eating and drinking, pray that my cholesterol levels be at a healthy level. One more thing, I want every area of my mind that is under deception to be known, pray for them to be revealed so that Jesus may take over the things that are not of God. Thank you for reading. Thanks for all the prayers I get and those who pray for me.
Praying for situation!