Sleepover Killer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My sister mentioned about a sleep over. I care for her and so does my mother, so we warned her to be careful about any potential dangers when it comes to sleepovers. We show love for her as our fellow family member by telling her these words of guidance. Therefore, I include these links on this post too, so that others may benefit from it as well.

My sister asked why I search up these sorts of news stories. In a perfect world, none of these sins of murder would be committed. However, we live in sinful world. And as the Lord commands us, we must expose all evil. To expose means to reveal, so it’s good that these news stories are published online. So that they serve as a warning to other people.
What Does the Bible Say About Exposing Evil?
Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

There is the possibility that you go to a sleepover and you are murdered. God is against murder; all murder is a sin and all murderers are sinners. Poisoning someone and killing them can also count as murder, since it is unlawful killing.
Exodus 20:13 “You shall not murder.
canada person poisoned at DuckDuckGo
Close to 200 people died from poisoned drugs in B.C. in May | Globalnews.ca
Two seniors dead in potential poisoning at the Domaine Florent campground

How do we know Damien Bendall is a murderer? Well not only has he been arrested for the murder of four people, but he himself also admitted in footage that he murdered four people, as per this news article below:
Inquest into how sleepover killer Damien Bendall was classed low risk
Inquest will investigate how 'cold and calculated' sleepover killer Damien Bendall who murdered his girlfriend and three children was classed as posing a 'low risk of serious harm' by probation services
The footage showed him saying 'I'm going back to prison again' and 'I've murdered four people'.
Damien Bendall was jailed for life in December 2022 for the four brutal killings

Sleepover killer: Key dates leading to murder of three children
sleepover killer at DuckDuckGo
‘Sleepover’ killer admits murdering partner, three children and raping dying girl

Sleepover Killer: Key dates and missed opportunities leading to murder of three children and pregnant woman
Sleepover killer: Key dates leading to murder of three children and pregnant woman

Twisted murderers and rapists who will die in jail as 'sleepover killer' given full life sentence
Criminals who will die in jail as 'sleepover killer' given full life sentence

Official: Almost 80 schoolgirls poisoned, hospitalized in northern Afghanistan
Official: Almost 80 schoolgirls poisoned, hospitalized in northern Afghanistan

What if someone is popular? Like a well known sports player or athlete? Can they commit a crime? Yes. Indeed they can. Here’s a list of a few sports players who have been convicted of crimes:
List of professional sportspeople convicted of crimes - Wikipedia
I started to count them. I got to over 100. Then I noticed how the scroll bar was still close to the top of the page. It wasn’t even close to the middle! How many criminals are there in the world. Very many unfortunately. And you never know if the person your friends with is a criminal or if they are soon to become one. That’s the tricky part about humans, each and every one of them is capable of committing horrible and sickening acts of evil. Thus, we must tell the whole about the good news of Christ, so that they become believers in Christ by faith alone and are saved. Thus, as the Holy Spirit is inside of them, then they are truly capable of producing good works fruit, after salvation, not before. Doing good, not to be saved, but rather, for goodness sake.

My friends, all murderers and all of these criminals, every bad person will become a believer in Christ. The Lord is merciful to them, even when they commit transgression against the commandments of the Lord.

and no one speaks the truth;

Here are a few Bible verses that I showed to them, my mother and my sister.

Bible Gateway passage: Ecclesiastes 7:20 - English Standard Version
Ecclesiastes 7:20 Surely there is not a righteous man on earth who does good and never sins.

Ephesians 6:2 - Children and Parents
Ephesians 6:2
“Honor your father and mother"—which is the first commandment with a promise—

John 7:24 - Jesus Teaches at the Feast
John 7:24 Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.”
Remember. Even when you are at a sleepover, there is a risk of sin. There is the chance of disobedience to God in all things. But no matter how many times we may stumble or fall, know that the Lord of Hosts will always show kindness to you.

I just made this article after talking with my sister and mother, as we warn her, my sister, about danger. Since I had these search terms already pulled up, I figured it would be useful to turn it into one of these articles. But remember, it’s good to make time for your family. Right now, I have a deadline for a submission for my work coming up soon, but I took the time to listen because I care for them. I show them support because they are my friends and you the reader are my friend too. So the Lord’s blessings of protection to all who read this! Please have a wonderful day of safety today. <3 So please, make sure to take the time to support others when they request your help too my friends :D

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A teenage sleepover, a convicted rapist and seven bodies: What we know about Oklahoma tragedy
A teenage sleepover, a convicted rapist and seven bodies: What we know about Oklahoma tragedy

Jesse McFadden texted victim’s mom posing as teen after Oklahoma murders

We warn my sister because she is intelligent. We say this with kindness, there may be some people who are intelligent, but not wise. One may have a great understanding in physical matters, like various sciences, biology chemistry phyiscs. But how great is their understanding of spiritual matter, which endures for olam and aionios (ages). An understanding of the experiences presented in the Bible is wisdom. Wisdom may help to prevent tragedy. Sometimes tragedy is unavoidable, other times it could have been stopped. What sort of tragedy any of these are, whether unavoidable or avoidable, only God truly knows.

There are many people who are intelligent, but not wise. I say this as a person who is aware that I myself do not have all the wisdom that there is to know. Therefore, I humble myself in this position. For all people, it is important to obtain wisdom. Only the Lord is the wisest, He who is the creator and speaker of all good wisdom. Therefore, listen to Him first and foremost when it comes to obtaining wisdom.
intelligent girl gets killed
intelligent girl gets killed at DuckDuckGo
'She was a lovely, intelligent girl who loved life' - Tributes paid to Irish teacher (27) killed in Dubai bus crash

'She was a lovely, intelligent girl who loved life' - Tributes paid to Irish teacher (27) killed in Dubai bus crash
bible verse do not trust man at DuckDuckGo
Isaiah 2:22
Stop trusting in mere humans, who have but a breath in their nostrils. Why hold them in esteem?
Humans are capable of evil, all mere humans are evil, they are all sinners. Only Christ, who is God, is good. Therefore, we must trust and worship only God.

A parent who truly loves their child both shows them kindness and discipline. By this I mean mental instructions, setting of examples. I am completely against any sort of physical abuse towards children, no parent has any right to that sort of behavior. When I refer to discipline, I refer to following rules that extend a person’s physical lifespan.
What Does the Bible Say About Parents Love?
Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
Ephesians 6:4 Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

Even still, we are only saved by faith alone in Christ. Good works do not give us permanent life. They may extend our physical lives and gives us good fortune, but never to the point where we are able to live forever. Only faith is able to achieve that. Because what really gives us death and a temporary existence is sin. Because sin = death = disobedience to God. God = Love = Life. Thus, have faith alone in Jesus Christ, God, to gain permanent life, everybody will.

Sometimes you might know a person for a long time, many years, and they may still betray you. They are only human after all. I have personally experienced that. Yet, I forgive that person, just as the Lord Christ forgives me for my many sins.

Bible Gateway passage: Jeremiah 9 - English Standard Version
Jeremiah 9
Let everyone beware of his neighbor,
and put no trust in any brother,
for every brother is a deceiver,
and every neighbor goes about as a slanderer.
5 Everyone deceives his neighbor,

Reactions: Plavious