So death works in us...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 4:12 (NASB)
So death works in us, but life in you.

So death works in the one so life might work in the other. This is a spiritual principle which is the gift of love one towards the other...When one dies to themselves that they would prefer their brother over themselves, whether in a small or large matter, this is a gift of love to the other....Whenever one dies to their own will by the prompting of the Spirit within them victory and growth has been achieved in some area in that believers life..

This is how growth in Christ manifests itself in ones life, death to themselves, that life might be manifested in the other...

Dying to our own wills by the prompting of the Spirit within us.

For God is always at work in us trying to bring our deaths to ourselves to the manifestation, that the life of Christ might flow through us to bring life to another..

Life of a yielded person before God..Life of a trusting person before God..Life of one who is walking by faith and not by sight before God..To not trust in ones own understanding, but to love and trust the truth enough to want to know the truth in all things..

To be willing to die to their own wills that death might work in them that life might work in another. Which is seen as the highest gift of love one can give another, that you might die for your friends....For only in the dying to ones own will can the will of righteousness be manifested and seen, which itself is life to the other...For righteousness is life, for only in the expression of righteousness can life be found..Death must work in us first that life which is the outward working of righteousness be manifested to all....Which as said before, is itself the highest gift of love one can give to the other..

Death to ourselves that life and love might be manifested and shared between all..

So to the giving of ourselves over to this death, that the life of Christ might be seen and experienced by all..

For the truth remains, that God is always at work in us, bringing forth the manifestation of Himself in us, by the only way that is possible. By the bringing forth the death to us, that the life of Christ might be manifested to the other..

Be blessed all, in the growing into this death, Not me

Reactions: Paul Christensen

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
2 Corinthians 4:12 (NASB)
So death works in us, but life in you.

So death works in the one so life might work in the other. This is a spiritual principle which is the gift of love one towards the other...When one dies to themselves that they would prefer their brother over themselves, whether in a small or large matter, this is a gift of love to the other....Whenever one dies to their own will by the prompting of the Spirit within them victory and growth has been achieved in some area in that believers life..

This is how growth in Christ manifests itself in ones life, death to themselves, that life might be manifested in the other...

Dying to our own wills by the prompting of the Spirit within us.

For God is always at work in us trying to bring our deaths to ourselves to the manifestation, that the life of Christ might flow through us to bring life to another..

Life of a yielded person before God..Life of a trusting person before God..Life of one who is walking by faith and not by sight before God..To not trust in ones own understanding, but to love and trust the truth enough to want to know the truth in all things..

To be willing to die to their own wills that death might work in them that life might work in another. Which is seen as the highest gift of love one can give another, that you might die for your friends....For only in the dying to ones own will can the will of righteousness be manifested and seen, which itself is life to the other...For righteousness is life, for only in the expression of righteousness can life be found..Death must work in us first that life which is the outward working of righteousness be manifested to all....Which as said before, is itself the highest gift of love one can give to the other..

Death to ourselves that life and love might be manifested and shared between all..

So to the giving of ourselves over to this death, that the life of Christ might be seen and experienced by all..

For the truth remains, that God is always at work in us, bringing forth the manifestation of Himself in us, by the only way that is possible. By the bringing forth the death to us, that the life of Christ might be manifested to the other..

Be blessed all, in the growing into this death, Not me
We have the sentence of death in ourselves and we should not trust in ourselves, but in God who raises the dead.

Reactions: Not me

Collin Feener

Aug 2, 2019
Toronto Ont Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Very good Not me, and if you don't mind my ten cents. The word is dead without the Spirit and people born of those teachings are born of a dead Spirit, You can see in several places in the scriptures after Jesus was raised. People come before him and fall down as dead. That's the beginning of our walk with Jesus but as we progress in our understanding it is the Lord telling us to rise up now where he says to us. I was dead and now I am alive and alive forevermore, It is the teachings of the word with no Spiritual understanding that is the death but when we find the Spiritual understanding that is the life and Jesus then becomes the Christ. Jesus is the word and at first, is the Lamb of God.

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very good Not me, and if you don't mind my ten cents. The word is dead without the Spirit and people born of those teachings are born of a dead Spirit, You can see in several places in the scriptures after Jesus was raised. People come before him and fall down as dead. That's the beginning of our walk with Jesus but as we progress in our understanding it is the Lord telling us to rise up now where he says to us. I was dead and now I am alive and alive forevermore, It is the teachings of the word with no Spiritual understanding that is the death but when we find the Spiritual understanding that is the life and Jesus then becomes the Christ. Jesus is the word and at first, is the Lamb of God.

Thanks, glad it blessed you. Don’t mind at all your ten cents worth, which was much more than that....For you are so correct, the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life..And this can only be learned by experience with the Christ that has come to dwell in us..

To the getting to know this Christ in us be the all of our hearts.

A fellow servant of His, Not me